ADVERTISEMENT

Humor

Yet only about 12% of the U.S. population is black, which means blacks are being killed by police at a rate two times

You really should start using some logic in your posts.

Anyone who has followed this thread knows that my acceptance to answer any of your next questions was contingent on you 1) admitting that your argument regarding the voting in the Civil Rights Act was flawed 2) introducing a different and logical argument to support your claim about the Act. You've done neither. Until you do one of those, we can't proceed, as you refuse to admit when your argument is shown to full of shit with facts.

I asked you most of those questions before your "dodge" on civil rights 'ya coward. Here's another one.

You said the racists in the Democrat party eventually "switched" to the Republican party where they felt their views were more acceptable correct? However you never specified a number, when the "switch" occurred, what the policies were that Republicans followed encouraging the Democrat racists to switch or why Democrats who didn't "switch" still practiced segregation?

In fact your entire response to the question was riddled with double speak, unsubstantiated claims, lies, and history revision, which is what constitutes most of Leftist illogic. I know you won't ever answer me because you can't. It would expose your lies and deceit.

Anyone who has followed this thread knows that my acceptance to answer any of your next questions was contingent on you 1) admitting that your argument regarding the voting in the Civil Rights Act was flawed

I submit your entire argument is "flawed"!

Your essential and basic claim is that Republicans are Racists and White Supremacists...or at least became the home of them in the post Civil rights South. That is not true as you yourself demonstrated by the numbers of Democrats who indeed voted agaist the Civil Rights act, your admission of the existence of many White Southern Democrats who were White Supremacists prior to passage of the Act, your refusal to acknowledge those Democrats who still practiced segregation in the South even after the act passed, and the fact that you refuse to state what specific policies current day "Republican White Supremacist racists" who allegedly 'switched' parties support or advocate to back your specious claim of their "White Supremacist" views!

So while you are insisting I acknowledge a claim you did not prove, you refuse to accept that in fact your entire argument is not only flawed but a flat out lie!

Go sit down you fraud.

Reactions: bornaneer
Yeah, except I’m not racist. Good luck with that. You guys are the ones fighting for the Confederate statues to keep standing. You guys are the ones supporting the racist in chief.
You are the guy who tells black people what they should support based on your opinions and if they dont do as you say you call them the N word.

Reactions: atlkvb
Yet only about 12% of the U.S. population is black, which means blacks are being killed by police at a rate two times

You really should start using some logic in your posts.

Anyone who has followed this thread knows that my acceptance to answer any of your next questions was contingent on you 1) admitting that your argument regarding the voting in the Civil Rights Act was flawed 2) introducing a different and logical argument to support your claim about the Act. You've done neither. Until you do one of those, we can't proceed, as you refuse to admit when your argument is shown to full of shit with facts.
I asked you most of those questions before your "dodge" on civil rights 'ya coward. Here's another one.

You said the racists in the Democrat party eventually "switched" to the Republican party where they felt their views were more acceptable correct? However you never specified a number, when the "switch" occurred, what the policies were that Republicans followed encouraging the Democrat racists to switch or why Democrats who didn't "switch" still practiced segregation?

In fact your entire response to the question was riddled with double speak, unsubstantiated claims, lies, and history revision, which is what constitutes most of Leftist illogic. I know you won't ever answer me because you can't. It would expose your lies and deceit.
The guy is a fukin idiot. Your last paragraph sums it up beautifully....well done.

altkvb.....I am not black and I've never had to experience the racism that African Americans have had to deal with on an everyday basis. We all know that racism exists....BUT....the attempt by Democrats to lay this all on Republicans boggles my mind. I honestly can say while growing up all the outwardly racist people I ran across were in fact Democrats. In fact that's one of the reasons I identify as a Republican.

altkvb.....I am not black and I've never had to experience the racism that African Americans have had to deal with on an everyday basis. We all know that racism exists....BUT....the attempt by Democrats to lay this all on Republicans boggles my mind. I honestly can say while growing up all the outwardly racist people I ran across were in fact Democrats. In fact that's one of the reasons I identify as a Republican.

I hear ya bornaneer. Some of the most vicious vile evil racist people I know are Black and Democrats! They call me horrible names because I support Trump and his agenda for Freedom away from dependence on big government while they think all Republicans want is to keep Black people poor.

That lie as well as many others from the Left is fed by the sycophant news media and people who are too lazy to go beyond the pablum they feed to fit their Leftist political agendas.

However encouraging to me is the fact that a lot of Black folks are starting to wake up and see through the intricately designed web of deceit the Democrat Party has woven to keep them enslaved for the past 50 years.

To his credit Trump is beginning to shatter the perception that only government can assure the economic and social success of Black Americans. Another reason why he is so hated by Leftists.

Last edited:
You are the guy who tells black people what they should support based on your opinions and if they dont do as you say you call them the N word.

I’ll give you $100 if you can find a post where I called anyone the N word.

I’ll give you $100 if you can find a post where I called anyone the N word.

I'll give you 100.00 dollars if you'll explain why you posted the pic of Stephen from Django to begin with? Everyone who saw that movie knows who he was in it. So it must be true (you were calling me a house N****) otherwise why not just explain what was your intention for posting that pic to me if that wasn't it?

Reactions: wvu2007

Impeach him...he doesn't know how to color a coloring book! But he's instituted policies that have added trillions of dollars in value to investment stocks. But since he can't properly color a flag in a coloring book, let's just get rid of him shall we?

TDS at its finest...

DlfGBT1UUAAhy7B.jpg

Don't we have Laws against Child abuse by Parents who neglect their Children? Why don't we have laws against animal ownership for folks like them?

If you were a Dog, would you want them for owners?

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT