ADVERTISEMENT

House Democrats formally request Trump's tax returns

You lost.

https://www.npr.org/2019/11/04/7760...turn-over-tax-records-to-manhattan-prosecutor

President Trump has lost another legal fight in his efforts to keep his tax returns private. The 2nd U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals ruled Monday that Trump's accounting firm must turn over the returns to Manhattan District Attorney Cyrus Vance Jr.

The appellate court's order upholds a U.S. District Court order from last month requiring Trump's accounting firm, Mazars USA, to turn over Trump's personal and business tax returns starting from 2011.

Get the f'uck outta here, loser.

Ways and Means Committee does not equal Manhattan DA. You lost.

So, you gonna take the bet too? I already have 2007 down.

I'm a huge dumbass and I overwhelmingly proved it in this thread.

LMAO! You are awesome! Keep posting. I love it.

The legal process is still ongoing, numbnuts. Thanks for the reminder, though. When they get them, you, being a man of your word will honor the bet, right?

I took that bet and won. Country welched. He is a liar and a pussy.

I think it's clear that you lost (and then some) @countryroads89. You welched and then you lied. Case closed. Now for an @atlkvb classic.

countryroads89 in this thread
tenor.gif

Reactions: atlkvb and wvu2007
Damn...first that Negro chased me off, now his Trump thumpin' friends are after me....
giphy.gif

...gotta get away....huff...huff...huff....

Reactions: JWG66 and 30CAT
Tomorow we get the ruling. You gonna leave then, wvu2007? Of course not, you're a pussy just like atlkvb.

No, you already lost. I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt. Tomorrow will be your final nail in your coffin.

No, you have already lost the bet. You said that the committee would have trumps tax returns and they don't. You lost. Everyone here agrees with me

Reactions: ahott
So you're now changing the bet? lol

I thought Congress already had those returns? Isn't that why country won that bet? Now we're waiting for a ruling on if Congress will get them?

Do tell?

Reactions: wvu2007

007 help me out. How can country claim you lost the bet on Trump's returns but tomorrow we're supposed to get a ruling on if Congress will even get them? Country knows something the Supreme Court doesn't?

007 help me out. How can country claim you lost the bet on Trump's returns but tomorrow we're supposed to get a ruling on if Congress will even get them? Country knows something the Supreme Court doesn't?

He's trying to change the bet by saying that the Supreme Court ruling on it is what he betted.

He's trying to change the bet by saying that the Supreme Court ruling on it is what he betted.

Country said you lost the bet! That sure doesn't sound like it to me? Are you telling me country lied? :eek:

SCOTUS rules - 7 to 2, trump's taxes must be turned over to NY DA. The POTUS is not immune from a grand jury process.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Next ruling released in ten minutes.

Reactions: moe
SCOTUS rules - 7 to 2, trump's taxes must be turned over to NY DA. The POTUS is not immune from a grand jury process.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

They remanded it to district court where the subpeona can be challenged according to state law.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Eat sh!t, you stupid bald fvcker. Congress lost, and so did you.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

No, they didn't. Congress can get his tax returns; the request must be connected to development of legislation. Dumbass.
You lost, no matter how many ways that you attempt to spin it. Now, disappear forever, as even the other libtards think that you're an incurable a$$hole.

I am sure the legislation is pending.

OK so if Congress at least can request the records pending any legislation why is country still here? Weren't we all told with confidence by country that @wvu2007 had lost the bet because Congress already had the tax records?

Don't tell me country lied! How is that possible?

Reactions: tOSUGrad90
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT