ADVERTISEMENT

House Democrats formally request Trump's tax returns

It's funny that the Dems even think getting his returns now will matter a hill of beans.

But anything to get Trump..... AIR?

It's funny that he's hid them for 3 years.

It's funny that people care so much about them. As if there is going to be anything in them that would lead to impeachment or jail time.

But hey.... gotta get Trump!

It's funny that he's hid them for 3 years.
I can agree he should have given up a few years of them for the sake of transparency even though we both know they would have been used for political fodder to the point of silliness. All of us who are sane can also probably agree if there was anything criminal going on a criminal referral would have been made by the IRS when he first announced or back when he was tweeting Obama was born in Kenya. I trust the IRS tax lawyers over Auntie Maxine so my guess is the only thing he is hiding is he may only be worth 2.8 billion instead of 3.8 billion and he probably doesn't get his taxes done at H&R Block. At this point what difference does it really make ?

There is nothing in there, trust us, we will decide for you, imagine the rubes conspiracy fantasies if they had to deal with this.

I presume they will hold Mnuchin in contempt.

Party of rule and law huh? Wow.
Again, so what? Holder already showed that doesn’t matter. If it were me, I wouldn’t comply just to piss off the left even more. They have no compelling reason to get them.

Reactions: rog1187
Sorry but I left them at the house, will check later.
Again you don't think the Obama administration called over to the IRS and asked ? Plenty of things to bust Trumps balls about and I bet we could find some things we could agree on. However we both know if their was anything a criminal referral would have been made before he was sworn in.

Again you don't think the Obama administration called over to the IRS and asked ? Plenty of things to bust Trumps balls about and I bet we could find somethings we could agree on. However we both know if their was anything a criminal referral would have been made before he was sworn in.
No one outside of the IRS and his accountants have seen his taxes.

No one outside of the IRS and his accountants have seen his taxes.
#MeToo lol ... Because he is not required by law to do so ... And because no criminal referrals have been made by the investigators at the IRS and because we are not ....

The process has begun, outcome uncertain.
I respect your persistence ! However you are smart enough to know how that's going to end. Only hope is IRS investigators make a criminal referral so you got that as a warm sherpa to hang onto.

I don't and you don't. Congress has never demanded to see a POTUS's tax filings before.
I posted several links that shows Congress doesn't have the authority to go through his taxes without a criminal referral... Did you read through them all or you going to take the ratings driven media's word for it.
Orange man bad ! ... Must get Trump ! Promise me if he gets reelected you will seek help and not harm anyone including yourself.

I posted several links that shows Congress doesn't have the authority to go through his taxes without a criminal referral... Did you read through them all or you going to take the ratings driven media's word for it.
Orange man bad ! ... Must get Trump ! Promise me if he gets reelected you will seek help and not harm anyone including yourself.
Congress will act regardless of what you post here. I'm just telling you what's going on. Triggered.

Congress will act regardless of what you post here. I'm just telling you what's going on. Triggered.
Yes I am so Triggered that I posted several .Gov links so people can read and form their opinions based on factual sources ! Your "telling me" your opinion based on MSU (making shit up) or the same media that has been lying to you about "colusion". Seriously based off of experience I am done engaging with you until you promise your not going to hurt yourself or others ( including dogs).

Last edited:
Yes I am so Triggered that I posted several .Gov links so people can read and form their opinions based on factual sources ! Your "telling me" your opinion based on MSU (making shit up) or the same media that has been lying to you about "colusion". Seriously based off of experience I am done engaging with you until you promise your not going to hurt yourself or others ( including dogs).
What did I tell you? It's pretty simple. Congress has requested that the IRS cough up Trump's filings. We wait to see what happens next.

1. Thats why we have Lawyers and Judges so when Meth heads like you try to misinterpret it for personal gain you can be set straight !
2. Now back to my main point if Trumps Taxes shows anything illegal the following steps in the link would be followed.
https://www.irs.gov/compliance/criminal-investigation/how-criminal-investigations-are-initiated
3. Your desperation of maybe Trump taxes might show he is only worth 1.8 billion instead of 3.8 billion is not going to get you any closer to getting to use them as a political weapon.
4. In fairness I personally would like to see them along with all the Clinton Foundation Financials.
5. Orange man bad !
6. You let me know when Auntie Maxine gets a hold of them ?

Gunny - facts don’t straighten out hard left leaning posters. They will lean hard left every day of the week & 2X on Sundays regardless of facts. Left libs want what they want and will pitch tantrums when it isn’t handed over. If that is your goal, you’d be better off pissing on the Mon river. You can do that all day and the river doesn’t care.

The difference now is there is a president that fights back and a Supreme Court that leans right. I’m sure the Donald still has his lawyers and isn’t going to run right over to Congress to hand them over.

Also, think you are correct, anything illegal would have been caught by the IRS. The Dems want his digits to look for something confusing to hand to their pals at CNNot News to use in the 2020 elections. The libs can try all they want, they won’t get them.

Gunny - facts don’t straighten out hard left leaning posters. They will lean hard left every day of the week & 2X on Sundays regardless of facts. Left libs want what they want and will pitch tantrums when it isn’t handed over. If that is your goal, you’d be better off pissing on the Mon river. You can do that all day and the river doesn’t care.

The difference now is there is a president that fights back and a Supreme Court that leans right. I’m sure the Donald still has his lawyers and isn’t going to run right over to Congress to hand them over.

Also, think you are correct, anything illegal would have been caught by the IRS. The Dems want his digits to look for something confusing to hand to their pals at CNNot News to use in the 2020 elections. The libs can try all they want, they won’t get them.
They didn't ask Donnie for his returns, they asked the IRS. There's a difference. We'll see if the Dems successfully wrote the request in such a manner that the SCOTUS will rule in their favor as that's where it's headed.

They didn't ask Donnie for his returns, they asked the IRS. There's a difference. We'll see if the Dems successfully wrote the request in such a manner that the SCOTUS will rule in their favor as that's where it's headed.
Thanks for proving my point it would have to go to the Supreme Court because the links I posted show they don't have the authority without a criminal referral from the IRS... Brett Kavanaugh says hi ... How much longer do you think Ruth hangs in there ?
Also still waiting for you to promise your not going hurt anyone including yourself and puppies ?

Thanks for proving my point it would have to go to the Supreme Court because the links I posted show they don't have the authority without a criminal referral from the IRS... Brett Kavanaugh says hi ... How much longer do you think Ruth hangs in there ?
Also still waiting for you to promise your not going hurt anyone including yourself and puppies ?
lmfao, how long you dudes think the old pale stale males gonna keep ya'll stuck in the 50s before demographics take over? And Supreme court judges ain't exactly partisan once they are sworn in. But hey, I understand why you are afraid for anyone to see them.

Hopefully the SC isn't as corrupt as you think they are.

Maybe if keyser clicks his heels together a few times he can go back to Kansas.

Hard Left ! Not very many Liberals on here :wink:

Hopefully the SC isn't as corrupt as you think they are.
Some motivational music for your support group why your waiting on the Supreme Court to make a decision. Me I going to have a beer ... because I like beer ! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Last edited:
Reactions: JWG66
lmfao, how long you dudes think the old pale stale males gonna keep ya'll stuck in the 50s before demographics take over? And Supreme court judges ain't exactly partisan once they are sworn in. But hey, I understand why you are afraid for anyone to see them.
You assuming me and family are completely pale shows you are ****ing stupid and you should go back and ask the Mothership what to do when you try to use Identify politics and make a fool of yourself. Also I would be fine with cloning Justice Thomas and letting him serve forever !

Last edited:
Presidents showing their tax filings is Sovietesque? Tell that to the last 40 years of POTUSs.
I will talk slower ... its optional and he doesn't have to give them ... if there was anything criminal the IRS investigators would forward a referral to the DOJ ... anything after that is political theater because in the United States we dont investigate people without probable cause that crime has been committed. Probable Cause does not mean " but I want his taxes so I can use them against him politically " ... so instead of playing dumb with me call your Congressman and Senator and ask them to make a law that says Presidental Candidates have to give up their tax information before running for office.
This may help however it may look foreign to you.
https://www.law.cornell.edu/wex/fourth_amendment

Last edited:
Presidents showing their tax filings is Sovietesque? Tell that to the last 40 years of POTUSs.
crying_baby.jpg

Reactions: 30CAT
If there is an ongoing investigation, yes they can get them with a court order.

If there is an ongoing investigation, then why are Democrats trying to get an unredacted copy Mueller's report? Is their TDS affecting them so bad that they don't care that that can't legally happen, if there is an ongoing investigation?

Just tell it how it is. This is all political. The left just can't take it that Trump won. They couldn't give two sh!ts about the American people. It's all about power and control. Dems have done nothing for The People since 2016, but resist.

Reactions: bornaneer
I will talk slower ... its optional and he doesn't have to give them ... if there was anything criminal the IRS investigators would forward a referral to the DOJ ... anything after that is political theater because in the United States we dont investigate people without probable cause a crime has been committed. Probable Cause does not mean " but I want his taxes so I can use them against him politically " ... so instead of playing dumb with me call your Congressman and Senator and ask them to make a law that says Presidental Candidates have to give up their tax information before running for office.
This may help however it may look foreign to you.
https://www.law.cornell.edu/wex/fourth_amendment
That's what you get for electing a dodgy prez. 40 years of POTUSs with nothing to hide until Trump. Congress is charged with oversight and they're just trying to do their job, deal with it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT