ADVERTISEMENT

Hogg

lol...

you've created a monster...

lol...

https://www.azcentral.com/story/new...-why-do-you-take-so-much-money-nra/473210002/

Parkland survivor David Hogg to John McCain: 'Why do you take so much money from the NRA?'

David Hogg, the Parkland shooting survivor who has become a high-profile gun-reform advocate after the Feb. 14 mass murder of 17 people, on Friday turned his attention to Sen. John McCain, the top recipient of National Rifle Association money in Congress.

"Why do you take so much money from the NRA?" Hogg, 17, asked in a reply to a McCain Twitter message about the Phoenix-area "Rio Reimagined" redevelopment project that was launched Friday.

McCain's office could not immediately be reached for comment, and McCain had not responded to Hogg's question on Twitter.

McCain, a six-term Arizona Republican who was the 2008 GOP presidential nominee, is the No. 1 recipient of NRA money among current members of Congress, according to an analysis by the Center for Responsive Politics.

Throughout his long career in politics, including the 2008 presidential race, McCain has gotten a $7.7 million boost from the NRA, the non-partisan center found.

McCain, 81, is now battling a deadly form of brain cancer called glioblastoma. McCain's health has kept him in Arizona since before Christmas and it is unclear when he will return to Capitol Hill. He is not expected to seek a seventh Senate term in 2022.

Once again, mean words cause the left to go crazy. In other words it's just like any other day. These advertisers are cowards.

Reactions: WVU82
29594410_1734270636612262_8186890183424673929_n.jpg

In this case, Ms. I demonized herself. With respect to being loud to get attention, I remember being told " the squeaky wheel gets the grease" when I was very young by people who were born before the turn of the last century. With respect to doing nothing to be famous, the Kardashians, Real World, Survivor, etc already taught them that.

I'll add a few more:

Admit to man made global warming or we will shut down your industry (Coal)

Agree to racial discrimination or we will force you to hire minorities even if they aren't qualified (Affirmative action)

Agree to being "greedy" or we will confiscate your wealth (death taxes)

Accept our version of unaffordable Health care or we will penalize you (ACA)

Agree police hate Blacks or we will protest & kill you (Black lives matter)

Agree Hillary lost the election by Russians or we will smear you (Trump/FISA collusion scandal)

Agree America is a racist, sexist, homophobic nation full of White Christian bigots or we will destroy you (Culture war)

Last edited:
To be fair, the majority of Laura Ingraham's audience couldn't watch hulu if their millennial grandkids didn't set it up for them.
Why would anyone watch Hulu really? I mean my sister in law watches it so I pay for Hulu and I still cant figure out why anyone would watch it. I think the only show I found on Hulu that wasnt on Netflix or Prime was "The Unit" so I have paid some hundreds of dollars over the years to see 4 wonderful seasons of Snake Doc.

Why would anyone watch Hulu really? I mean my sister in law watches it so I pay for Hulu and I still cant figure out why anyone would watch it. I think the only show I found on Hulu that wasnt on Netflix or Prime was "The Unit" so I have paid some hundreds of dollars over the years to see 4 wonderful seasons of Snake Doc.
Seinfeld - 30 Rock - Alone - are among my favorites

It's really not necessary to pick on poor little dumb dave like that. This entire board already knows he is a complete idiot.
It has to hurt to say that since the whole board has watched me absolutely undress you for a while now to the point you cyber stalked and even begged me to meet you. If I am little dumb dave what does that make your sorry ass?

If I am little dumb dave what does that make your sorry ass?

Well I wanna know how can you ask that of country without first determining what race is claimed today...or is it still both?

It has to hurt to say that since the whole board has watched me absolutely undress you for a while now to the point you cyber stalked and even begged me to meet you. If I am little dumb dave what does that make your sorry ass?
Necked as he has been undressed ? you mean prevert>>>

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT