ADVERTISEMENT

Hogg

Your culture is your culture, if you are out of the mainstream so what. The fifties ain't coming back.

Oh I'm well aware of how far down the rabbit hole your Leftist friends have sent us chasing after their promised utopia. The 50's ain't coming back true enough. But your utopia ain't happening either, meantime we have to go through pure Hell waiting for you Leftists to realize it.

Last edited:
Yeah....

There's the sportos, the motorheads, geeks, sluts, bloods, wasteoids, dweebies, dickheads....
rooney-gif.gif

Reactions: atlkvb
I think I've managed to stay out of 7 pages of bullshit.

I'm not with Laura on this one. Shitcan her and another will replace her. Who cares?

Reactions: WVUCOOPER
I think I've managed to stay out of 7 pages of bullshit.

I'm not with Laura on this one. Shitcan her and another will replace her. Who cares?

I like her show when I can catch snippets of it on my Fox app but I don't watch it so I don't know who her advertisers are. But I agree with you, there was no need to pick on that kid calling out the schools that have rejected him. What's that got to do with the price of tea in China?

I didn’t want to influence the opinions of others. I figured staying out of the melee would encourage robust debate and conversation.

Did you expect to read so much Leftist emotional hand wringing and outrage instead?

Did you expect to read so much Leftist emotional hand wringing and outrage instead?
Honestly, i don’t understand the consternation from either side on what these little gun control meat puppets have to say.

Country has been right about one thing (granted he stole it from someone else because he doesn’t think for himself), we did nothing after Sandy Hook. This too shall pass. Laura Ingraham should not have ran her fvck hole. I actually agree with the little douche.

Keep our side of the street clean to stay the righteous path. That was bush league.

Honestly, i don’t understand the consternation from either side on what these little gun control meat puppets have to say.

Country has been right about one thing (granted he stole it from someone else because he doesn’t think for himself), we did nothing after Sandy Hook. This too shall pass. Laura Ingraham should not have ran her fvck hole. I actually agree with the little douche.

Keep our side of the street clean to stay the righteous path. That was bush league.
All she said is that he was whining about getting rejected. I think the whole thing is pretty silly since he brought it up. She shouldnt have commented but its not like she went hard on him either.

100% agreement. As wrong as that little snit is, he has a right to make an ass of himself. In the process of her trying to make an ass of him, she made a bigger ass of herself helping him use her own fat mouth to show her ass!

Leave the kid alone...let him protest. Life will kick his ass too just like it does for every adult who exposes their ass to it!

All she said is that he was whining about getting rejected. I think the whole thing is pretty silly since he brought it up. She shouldnt have commented but its not like she went hard on him either.

He better grow up quick, and she needs to move on. Talk about something that really matters, like how we pay off 21-trillion dollars of accumulated debt? That's a bigger threat to the Republic than this melee mouthed little Hogg tadpole.

He better grow up quick, and she needs to move on. Talk about something that really matters, like how we pay off 21-trillion dollars of accumulated debt? That's a bigger threat to the Republic than this melee mouthed little Hogg tadpole.
She covers a lot more than him. She does a couple hours of radio every day and another hour of TV every night. You only hear about her topics when 5 minutes makes some libtard vagina bleed iut.

She covers a lot more than him. She does a couple hours of radio every day and another hour of TV every night. You only hear about her topics when 5 minutes makes some libtard vagina bleed iut.

I know. She has a good show on Radio,(WDUN AM550 9A-12N M-F) and I don't see her T-V act unless I'm perusing parts of it on the Fox app off my Android tablet.

But the point is she shouldn't make this kid out to be any more irrelevant than he is. He needs to learn how to handle rejection (both personally and politically) because both are coming into his Life...and Laura has to understand her platform is much larger than this useful idiot of the Left.

At least all the “non-leftist” posters didn’t resort to name calling in this thread.

I know. She has a good show on Radio,(WDUN AM550 9A-12N M-F) and I don't see her T-V act unless I'm perusing parts of it on the Fox app off my Android tablet.

But the point is she shouldn't make this kid out to be any more irrelevant than he is. He needs to learn how to handle rejection (both personally and politically) because both are coming into his Life..and Laura has to understand her platform is much larger than than this useful idiot of the Left.
He is a stupid little attention whore and she gave him what he needs. I really dont have a problem with his reaction because he is a low intellect turd blossem but the way libs defend the kid is pretty funny.

You spoke too soon.....

It'd be nice if you folks on the Left adopted the "MO" you prefer to see in others. Boomer said he actually prefers to be personally insulted and you practically invent new insults every time you post.

What constitutes a conservative student is my point?
Who knows....I guess it depends on the "flavor of the day" I know that several of my "liberal" board friends pack heat and I do not see a need for it. "Conservative" me advocates that we get the guns off the streets in our cities,and what happens......many of our "liberal" board friends recoil in horror.

Who knows....I guess it depends on the "flavor of the day" I know that several of my "liberal" board friends pack heat and I do not see a need for it. "Conservative" me advocates that we get the guns off the streets in our cities,and what happens......many of our "liberal" board friends recoil in horror.

So, if someone approached you and said 1) we will devote ourselves to removing firearms from the inner cities...........you would then support their attempt to 2) place restrictions and limitations on the 2nd Amendment?

I personally prefer everyone pack heaters. Like driver licenses and/or debit cards.

Sign up for voter registration? Register for gun ownership. Take Driver's Ed? Teach gun safety. Own a car? Vote? Pack a heater.

Make sure criminals know everyone they may encounter is probably armed and knows how to fire within a moment's notice of being confronted. Watch crime rates go down...waaaay down!

So, if someone approached you and said 1) we will devote ourselves to removing firearms from the inner cities...........you would then support their attempt to 2) place restrictions and limitations on the 2nd Amendment?
I would IF the guns removed were illegal. I doubt that the "liberal" gun packers on this board are doing so illegally and I bet they have not killed anyone.

All she did was try to disparage him for something unrelated to the topic of discussion.

All he did was list her sponsors.

What you are witnessing is the free market in action

Reactions: bamaEER
He is a stupid little attention whore and she gave him what he needs. I really dont have a problem with his reaction because he is a low intellect turd blossem but the way libs defend the kid is pretty funny.

On a scale of 1-10...how mad are ya, dave?

like Dick's stopping gun sales..?

Dick's Posts 'Deeper than Expected' Losses Weeks After Taking Anti ...
https://www.gunsamerica.com/blog/dicks-deep-losses-anti-gun-stance/
Mar 21, 2018 - Dick's CEO said its recent anti-gun position is “not going to be positive from a traffic standpoint and a sales standpoint.” Just weeks after halting sales of all firearms to customers under the age of 21 and banning AR-type rifles in its Field and Stream stores, retail giant Dick's Sporting Goods ...

lol...

lol...

mwv...

just watching cnn & msnbc will give you tunnel vision...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT