ADVERTISEMENT

Hey Cooch, Our Stadiums smaller BUT

Like Apollo Creed said in Rocky, "Ain't gonna be no rematch"....... And, like you'll say, "Don't want one". Like Mr. Creed, we'll walk away the winner. Good thing is, our young non starters will gain some early season experience. We got that going for us, which is nice. (Got 2 Classic movies in a small post!)

But, those party houses are sweet!

Like Apollo Creed said in Rocky, "Ain't gonna be no rematch"....... And, like you'll say, "Don't want one". Like Mr. Creed, we'll walk away the winner. Good thing is, our young non starters will gain some early season experience. We got that going for us, which is nice. (Got 2 Classic movies in a small post!)

But, those party houses are sweet!
I think this game will be a dogfight...I'm confident that Howard will keep it close. Just a word to the wise....don't fall behind to GSU and expect that stiff to bring you back!

I think this game will be a dogfight...I'm confident that Howard will keep it close. Just a word to the wise....don't fall behind to GSU and expect that stiff to bring you back!

I keep hearing Marshall fans predicting a WVU loss here. Yet, none of them are willing to put their money where their yap is. This is why I have so much more respect for fans of other schools....they are willing to put up or shut up. Even when WVU was beating Marshall every year....I couldn't get a bet out of any of them. Oh, but they talked smack. It's like: "We'll beat you like a drum....You guys suck" "Wanna bet?" "Give me 21 points?" "Thought we sucked?" "Well I'm not stupid...." "Yes you are" Generally, how the conversations went.

I keep hearing Marshall fans predicting a WVU loss here. Yet, none of them are willing to put their money where their yap is. This is why I have so much more respect for fans of other schools....they are willing to put up or shut up. Even when WVU was beating Marshall every year....I couldn't get a bet out of any of them. Oh, but they talked smack. It's like: "We'll beat you like a drum....You guys suck" "Wanna bet?" "Give me 21 points?" "Thought we sucked?" "Well I'm not stupid...." "Yes you are" Generally, how the conversations went.
Re-read my post and see if you still garner that I predicted a certain WVU loss! If you want to wager Vegas will be open for buisness but I wouldn't lay a bunch of points!

Re-read my post and see if you still garner that I predicted a certain WVU loss! If you want to wager Vegas will be open for buisness but I wouldn't lay a bunch of points!

Never said it was YOU who predicted a loss... Go over to your own board and count the cows that do. I'm just saying if you feel WVU is going to be so challenged, let's make a straight up wager on it.

That "stiff" had much better stats in his first 3 games than your "greatest QB in a generation" did in his first 3 games. And, did it against MUCH better competition. Howard had a 138.2 QB rating last year. Cato had a 125 rating his entire first year, and none of his opponents were nearly as good as Kansas St. and Texas A&M...doubtful any were as good as Iowa St either.

I realize you expect WVU players to be supermen. Howard to come off the bench and be Tom Brady. But, freshmen thrown onto the big stage mid season/mid game need a little time to get their sea legs. Obviously, he did extremely well. 138.2 v 125:flushed:

Never said it was YOU who predicted a loss... Go over to your own board and count the cows that do. I'm just saying if you feel WVU is going to be so challenged, let's make a straight up wager on it.
Why would anybody wager straight up, when they can get points on the open market? If that's you boys grasp of capitalism, no wonder you grossly overpay your football coaches! Geez!

Reactions: Humptod
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT