ADVERTISEMENT

RFK Jr

bornaneer

All-American
Gold Member
Jan 23, 2014
Last Updated on April 24, 2023
Fox News host Neil Cavuto shut down a series of comments by 2024 Democrat Presidential candidate Robert F. Kennedy Jr as Kennedy compared NATO’s encroachment on Russia to the Cuban missile crisis and vowed that as President of the United States, he would stop propping up the Zelsnsky regime that’s sent hundreds of thousands of Ukrainians to their deaths.

“We went over there being told that this was a humanitarian mission and now President Biden is saying that we’re there because we want regime change in Russia, which is the same thing the neocons did in Iraq with catastrophic results,” RFK Jr told Cavuto when he appeared on the Fox News channel to discuss his 2024 bid for the Presidency and the ongoing war in Ukraine.

“So if you became President, Robert, I just want to be clear, you would put a stop to it?” Cavuto asked.

“Yeah, I would pressure the parties to enter a ceasefire and then negotiate a settlement,” Kennedy said, telling Cavuto that he would stop propping up Zelensky’s military efforts.

“There are 300,000 Ukrainian troops who have already died in this war,” Kennedy said, adding that the situation has “become a proxy war between the United States and Russia.”

“Well without our help Robert, without our help the argument goes that there would be more obliteration in Ukraine, that hundreds of thousands more Ukrainians would die. They would lose their country. What do you say?” Cavuto replied.

“Well, except that both the Russians and the Donbas region were willing to settle the whole thing and walk away with the Minsk Accord,” Kennedy said, referring to the pro-Russia separatist region of Ukraine where much of the war is being fought and where Ukraine is trying to militarily prevent the secession of Russian-speaking people. When Putin “invaded Ukraine,” he directly cited Ukrainian military actions against the Donbas region, as well as the NATO installation of nuclear-capable missile systems in Ukraine, something that Kennedy went on to compare to the Cuban missile crisis.

“When the Russians put missiles in Cuba in 1962 when my uncle was President, we were ready to invade. The Russians, I think, have an objection to us putting those kinds of missile systems that can deliver, 70 miles from their border, can deliver nuclear -” Kennedy said, as Cavuto cut his remarks off.

“I get it,” Cavuto said. “That would stop with you.”

He's a nut so I'm not surprised that you posted this. You're on board.

I'm not voting for him just based on his 2A stance. Probably couldn't hurt you Democrats to listen to him though. Not the media. Actually listen to him.

Because.

He's a nut so I'm not surprised that you posted this. You're on board.

He’s a Dem. He is completely opposite of the woke feminist that are now the new Dem party. You are a half wit

Reactions: 30CAT
Last Updated on April 24, 2023
Fox News host Neil Cavuto shut down a series of comments by 2024 Democrat Presidential candidate Robert F. Kennedy Jr as Kennedy compared NATO’s encroachment on Russia to the Cuban missile crisis and vowed that as President of the United States, he would stop propping up the Zelsnsky regime that’s sent hundreds of thousands of Ukrainians to their deaths.

“We went over there being told that this was a humanitarian mission and now President Biden is saying that we’re there because we want regime change in Russia, which is the same thing the neocons did in Iraq with catastrophic results,” RFK Jr told Cavuto when he appeared on the Fox News channel to discuss his 2024 bid for the Presidency and the ongoing war in Ukraine.

“So if you became President, Robert, I just want to be clear, you would put a stop to it?” Cavuto asked.

“Yeah, I would pressure the parties to enter a ceasefire and then negotiate a settlement,” Kennedy said, telling Cavuto that he would stop propping up Zelensky’s military efforts.

“There are 300,000 Ukrainian troops who have already died in this war,” Kennedy said, adding that the situation has “become a proxy war between the United States and Russia.”

“Well without our help Robert, without our help the argument goes that there would be more obliteration in Ukraine, that hundreds of thousands more Ukrainians would die. They would lose their country. What do you say?” Cavuto replied.

“Well, except that both the Russians and the Donbas region were willing to settle the whole thing and walk away with the Minsk Accord,” Kennedy said, referring to the pro-Russia separatist region of Ukraine where much of the war is being fought and where Ukraine is trying to militarily prevent the secession of Russian-speaking people. When Putin “invaded Ukraine,” he directly cited Ukrainian military actions against the Donbas region, as well as the NATO installation of nuclear-capable missile systems in Ukraine, something that Kennedy went on to compare to the Cuban missile crisis.

“When the Russians put missiles in Cuba in 1962 when my uncle was President, we were ready to invade. The Russians, I think, have an objection to us putting those kinds of missile systems that can deliver, 70 miles from their border, can deliver nuclear -” Kennedy said, as Cavuto cut his remarks off.

“I get it,” Cavuto said. “That would stop with you.”
I'm listening to him. He ain't going to win, but he is bringing up valid arguments. I've had enough w/ Ukraine at this point. At some point the blank check needs to stop.

Both of you are rootin' for Putin. There's no excuse for Russia invading Ukraine. Find something else to defend.

You don't have to be rooting for him to question why Biden is giving a half ass effort to help them. Also ok to question if the Administration is lying to you about how it's really going. Why Biden couldn't keep peace is another good one. The best one is how much money Biden and his family got from both Ukraine and Russia?

Its really ok for everyone to question if we can afford this. What is the strategy? Who is supervising the spending of money? What's the plan to negotiate a peace deal? A lot of questions that really need to be asked until honest answers are given.

Kennedy is sympathetic to Putin's reasons for invading Ukraine and you agree with Kennedy so there's that. smh

Got a video of him explaining that? I'm not voting for him. I just don't trust anything you might be reading in the Media or watching.

Reactions: 30CAT
You don't have to be rooting for him to question why Biden is giving a half ass effort to help them. Also ok to question if the Administration is lying to you about how it's really going. Why Biden couldn't keep peace is another good one. The best one is how much money Biden and his family got from both Ukraine and Russia?

Its really ok for everyone to question if we can afford this. What is the strategy? Who is supervising the spending of money? What's the plan to negotiate a peace deal? A lot of questions that really need to be asked until honest answers are given.
It's not our war...yet...but the fool in the WH teamed with some pro war Republicans are hell bent on making it ours.

I'm listening to him. He ain't going to win, but he is bringing up valid arguments. I've had enough w/ Ukraine at this point. At some point the blank check needs to stop.
Thanks.....good to see someone look at this objectively instead of looking thru political lenses.

That's a shot over the bow. They know what's going to be coming out. They have been helping hide it.

It's not his age. It's the selling out of our country by his entire Administration. The Dementia just makes it easier for the rest of them to get a bigger share..

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT