ADVERTISEMENT

Gronk telling the world that CTE is reversible...

I am? I did? I think perhaps you might be a bit dishonest.

Your personal attacks and apologies with Bud and Bru have been well documented. Recently you also got called out for using cpeers real name that really pissed him off. This is the same crybaby that whined like a pussy ass bitch when his pic was posted here recently.

Last edited:
Your personal attacks and apologies with Bud and Bru have been well documented. Recently you also got called out for using cpeers real name that really pissed him off. This is the same crybaby that whined like a pussy ass bitch when his pic was posted here recently.

LOL at you for acting like you know who Bud is and making up other stuff.

I havent made a personal attack of Bud or Bru moron. I didnt use cpeers real name. I used his firat name and he wasnt really pissed off. He asked me to delete it and I did.

You know things are going bad when the lies start multiplying.

I havent made a personal attack of Bud or Bru moron. I didnt use cpeers real name. I used his firat name and he wasnt really pissed off. He asked me to delete it and I did.

You know things are going bad when the lies start multiplying.

So, you are saying Bru is a liar?

Tiny hands tj reminds me of Elmer Fudd, goofy hat wearing hunter with a speech impediment and lack of social skills. Always trying to hunt the twittersphere to find damaging stories on President Donald J Trump only for them to blow up in his face.

220px-ElmerFudd.gif

2908.jpg

trailer trash.

That pic qualified him for the finals of the national Goober awards without his ever having to compete in the early elimination rounds!

'Ol Goober went straight from the preliminaries into the national finals! As a crowd favorite too I might add!

Love the “badasses” like CR89 and others that still post here that want to threaten personal info and then you look back and seen they ran off or now dont want any of the smoke.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT