ADVERTISEMENT

Gronk telling the world that CTE is reversible...

You really make no sense.........you are the guy in the room that thinks they are funny, but nobody laughs.......kind of like this man.....just a little more tan........

gilbert-gottfried-stage-2011-a-l.jpg
On what planet is Gilbert Gottfried not funny? Outrageous post.

Do you ever ask your so called Black relatives if they are really Black?

Why not, you asked me? That makes no sense. Who asks Black people if they're really Black?

YOU!

You are an ignorant racist segregationist, claiming Black heritage while you question if a Black man is really Black?

What a lying racist dumbass!

I didn't ask.....

He liked your post.

I swear that post #66 in this thread by @Dog Rescueer is some of the funniest sh*t I've seen posted on this forum in a long time.

I can just imagine barr...with his goober cap flyin' off as that Deer goes after him....

He can't find his "great equalizer" to neutralize the vicious animal....

Later poses like some sort of hero, with that stupid hat slapped back on top of his pointy head...and he's grinning from ear to ear with the now disabled animal as if he killed it with his bare hands....

....and he uses that pose to try and pick up hot Black chicks who just turn their noses away from his goober lookin' ass cause he both looks and smells like sh*t!!!!

I barely got this typed out laughing so hard it actually hurts!

Just damn....

Reactions: WVUkegkiller
I swear that post #66 in this thread by @Dog Rescueer is some of the funniest sh*t I've seen posted on this forum in a long time.

I can just imagine barr...with his goober cap flyin' off as that Deer goes after him....

He can't find his "great equalizer" to neutralize the vicious animal....

Later poses like some sort of hero, with that stupid hat slapped back on top of his pointy head...and he's grinning from ear to ear with the now disabled animal as if he killed it with his bare hands....

....and he uses that pose to try and pick up hot Black chicks who just turn their noses away from his goober lookin' ass cause he both looks and smells like sh*t!!!!

I barely got this typed out laughing so hard it actually hurts!

Just damn....

Yeah....hilarious....so funny, I forgot to laugh......you are so much like the kid that wants to be liked so much you'll laugh at anyone's jokes or say anything racist to fit in......

Reactions: countryroads89
Yeah....hilarious....so funny, I forgot to laugh......you are so much like the kid that wants to be liked so much you'll laugh at anyone's jokes or say anything racist to fit in......

Aw shut up MWV...know what you remind me of?

The red "shoe leather" neck type of country bumpkin who always claims he has "Black friends" even though he doesnt know anyone Black & everyone else knows what a flippin' flaming racist he is.

"some of my best friends is Black...I even got Cousins in my family who is Black" [eyeroll]

Liar.

Last edited:
So you know any Black people who also claim they're White? Maybe you all swap racial slights towards one another?

Every time you comment about it, you prove my point that you are a racist (and everyone else who comments about it). It was so genius, you guys never did figure it out. My skin color, anyone’s skin color for that matter, is only relevant to racists and you morons keep posting about it non-stop. Go ahead and tell us how much you liked the post about Michelle looking like a gorilla and your side, 30Cat in particular, telling people to go back to where they came from and defending it as not being racist.

Reactions: tjebarr
He is literally describing you fawning over everything he writes.

See Dave basically the real problem he's got with my race (country too) is the fact I don't agree with them politically.

That's just how insolent Leftists are. If you disagree with them or challenge them, you're a racist. Joe Biden has said some of the most racist things any White person can ever say to anyone Black but his ignorance "corn pop" and such draws no OUTRAGE from the fraudulent Left because he's a Leftist and agrees with their misguided, discredited, warped, and failed policies.

It's even worse if you're Black and step off the Liberal plantation. Look at the names the folks who "Love" Black people call other Blacks when they challenge Leftist orthodoxy.

Look at country and that liar MWV. The latter accused me of not being Black when my Black ass has been Black longer than he's known me, and the former accused me of "not voting in my own interests" casting a ballot for Trump...then accused me of being synonymous to Stephen of Django, who anyone who's watched that movie knows was a Plantation House N****r.

See how much respect and compassion Leftists have for Black people who dissent or think on their own. [eyeroll]

Last edited:
Every time you comment about it, you prove my point that you are a racist (and everyone else who comments about it). It was so genius, you guys never did figure it out. My skin color, anyone’s skin color for that matter, is only relevant to racists and you morons keep posting about it non-stop. Go ahead and tell us how much you liked the post about Michelle looking like a gorilla and your side, 30Cat in particular, telling people to go back to where they came from and defending it as not being racist.

You on the other hand have NEVER explained what you meant by my "not voting in my best interests" voting for Trump?

You have NEVER explained that ignorant remark. Black unemployment is at record lows. Why is it NOT in our best interest to vote for Trump? What the Hell is the Democrat party offering us that's better than well paying jobs?

Care to tell us what that is now, or explain to me how my vote for Trump was against my "best interests"?

Watch how quiet your racist ass turns.

If skin color is irrelevant why did your skin color change to favor your particular argument?

I dont think you realize just how stupid you sound.

Reactions: atlkvb
If skin color is irrelevant why did your skin color change to favor your particular argument?

I dont think you realize just how stupid you sound.

Thank you Dave. As you usually do, you summed it up perfectly using country's own dumb logic against that dumb argument.

You couldn't get within two feet of a fine ass Black woman. Most of 'em would laugh their fine black asses off at your goofy ass lookin' self trying to crack on one of 'em.

Look at that hat!
2908.jpg

Hey Momma...wanna go KILL some defenseless animals with me?

Are you crazy? Get away from me Goober!
images
Hahahahaha. Elmer Fudd ain’t getting no white women either!

Because, I have shown his 'chimpanzee and gorilla ' posts to well respected black men and they were sickened. Only a pussy ass bitch would act that way he does towards black women. He just wants to fit in with the white racist calling black women gorillas
No....I said Michelle Obama “looks like” a gorilla. Most (nearly all) black women don’t looks like Gorillas. You (being a racist) think everyone else is as worried about race as you are. Sorry that you want to make rules that others don’t want to play by. Man, I’m glad there isn’t a female out there that would let you get within 5 ft of them! DARWIN!

Last edited:
No....I said Michelle Obama “looks like” a gorilla. Most (nearly all) black women don’t looks like Gorillas. You (being a racist) think everyone else is as worried about race as you are. Sorry that you want to make rules that others don’t want to play by. Man, I’m glad there isn’t a female out there that would let you get within 5 ft of them! DARWIN!

You are a disgrace to white trash. Post of a picture of yourself, I'm curious how fat and bald you are. And post your real name, be a man and show how brave you are. I'm sure your employer won't fire you. No, I didn't think so big shot bigot racist. Rosanne Barr lost a tv show over less.

Last edited:
You are a disgrace to white trash. Post of a picture of yourself, I'm curious how fat and bald you are. And post your real name, be a man and show how brave you are. I'm sure your employer won't fire you. No, I didn't think so big shot bigot racist. Rosanne Barr lost a tv show over less.

source.gif

Get a load of this fukn clown.

Begging him to post a picture and his real name so he can call his employer.

Be honest TJ. Just say you want to ask him out.

Racist piece of shit. F'uck off.

Get a load of this fukn clown.

Begging him to post a picture and his real name so he can call his employer.

Be honest TJ. Just say you want to ask him out.

You fat, ugly, weak, out of shape piece of shit. Go buy glasses that fit your f'ucking, ugly, fat face.

So, you just proved your racism in this post. Thanks.

Don't worry....I've already taken care of that........[winking]

Reactions: tjebarr
Don't worry....I've already taken care of that........[winking]
LOL
Racist!!!!

Reactions: wvu2007
Mwv making these threats again.

You do realize people know you are full of shit. Right? I know you want to show off for TJ and triple K and the reat of the mental midgets but that juat makes you sad.

You are the only one here that has been busted for posting personal information and having to apologize like a pussy ass biatch

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT