ADVERTISEMENT

Georgia secretary of state certifies Biden's win

No not at all Indy. As I said, I left right after impeachment. I was gone close to two months. Members started urging me via PM to come back because they said it wasn't fair how I was the only one honoring a lost bet. We debated for weeks over it...finally they gave me enough proof that country was playing us all. When I agreed to come back, I posted some other lies country had told, and country blew up over it.

Ever since then I've had nothing but contempt for that prevaricating racist. You know country called me the "N" word, then denied it. Country thought it was clever posting a picture of Stephen from the movie Django to me. I asked what the purpose was, and several other members called country on it.

Never got an answer, never got an apology. Ask country why this pic was sent to me?
iu

Not sure why people ever make bets on message boards. It's just a fake gesture.

Yeah, I won't even drop "N" word. That's not cool... Everything else counts though....hahaha

Reactions: atlkvb
Countryroads89 lost the bet and failed to honor it. Countryroads89 is a coward. Atl lost his bet and left like a man but I allowed him to come back when bald headed racist countryroads89 welched on his bet with me.

Bet you are glad you are out of Cali.

Oh Brother are you ever right about that! Quick story...I working at KCBS at the time and the home I owned in Santa Clarita was decent....but close to 400K! When my agent landed me the evening News anchor job here in Atlanta the home me and my wife had custom built in North Fulton county was less than half that price! We thought we had died and gone to Heaven Brother.

I've since since sold that crib (made a nice profit on it) and bought my current humble abode here in South Gwinnett with a huge cash down payment. Been here ever since and now I'm sitting on a pile of equity that will pay me handsomely once I sell it off.

Coming to Atlanta back in the early 90's was a bonanza for me from LA. Not to mention Georgia slowly turned from a Blue to a Red State shortly after I got here!

Reactions: GrimReaper82
Countryroads89 lost the bet and failed to honor it. Countryroads89 is a coward. Atl lost his bet and left like a man but I allowed him to come back when bald headed racist countryroads89 welched on his bet with me.

True dat!

Not sure why people ever make bets on message boards. It's just a fake gesture.

Yeah, I won't even drop "N" word. That's not cool... Everything else counts though....hahaha

I didn't so much mind the picture...I simply wanted to know why it was sent to me? I never got an honest answer from country. Country also switched races on us right in the middle of an argument we were skewering that racist on. Suddenly claimed to be Black, just to try and win the argument. I'd look for the thread but I don't feel like it right now. Take my word for it though. @wvu2007 came up with this hilarious thread where we all had a chance to vote on if we thought country was a racist? It got to like 12 pages long, and was a damn near unanimous vote too! Something like 4-to-1 in favor of country being a flaming racist. Unreal.

It was a riot...one of the funniest damn threads I've ever read on here. 007 will do a revival on it every now and then and it still cracks me up!

True story!

Last edited:
@atlkvb

You not on the premium board anymore?

I am...but I just have not had the same passion for our Gridiron gladiators as I usually do Indy. This fake "plandemic" killed all of my sports mojo. Me and some of my buddies from the Dealership were all planning to attend the kickoff classic here in Atlanta v Florida State. When they cancelled that game...I lost all enthusiasm. Was planning to get up to Mo' Town this year for the Sooners too. Had to chuck those plans.

Sucks.

Reactions: indyrckstar
No not at all Indy. As I said, I left right after impeachment. I was gone close to two months. Members started urging me via PM to come back because they said it wasn't fair how I was the only one honoring a lost bet. We debated for weeks over it...finally they gave me enough proof that country was playing us all. When I agreed to come back, I posted some other lies country had told, and country blew up over it.

Ever since then I've had nothing but contempt for that prevaricating racist. You know country called me the "N" word, then denied it.

You’re not only a welcher, but you’re a God-damned liar! I have never called anyone the n word and I certainly didn’t call you the n word. If you were honest, you would post a quote where I did. You can’t because I didn’t and you are A GOD-DAMNED LIAR!

You did not leave for two months, maybe two days.
And I did not lose a bet on this board. The judge ordered trump to release his taxes. 2007 lost the bet, he should be gone.

I honestly don’t know how you really think you are a Christian with your constant lying.

You’re not only a welcher, but you’re a God-damned liar! I have never called anyone the n word and I certainly didn’t call you the n word. If you were honest, you would post a quote where I did. You can’t because I didn’t and you are A GOD-DAMNED LIAR!

You did not leave for two months, maybe two days.
And I did not lose a bet on this board. The judge ordered trump to release his taxes. 2007 lost the bet, he should be gone.

I honestly don’t know how you really think you are a Christian with your constant lying.
Cuntry, the lying racist piece of shit

Reactions: wvu2007
I didn't so much mind the picture...I simply wanted to know why it was sent to me? I never got an honest answer from country. Country also switched races on us right in the middle of an argument we were skewering that racist on. Suddenly claimed to be Black, just to try and win the argument. I'd look for the thread but I don't feel like it right now. Take my word for it though. @wvu2007 came up with this hilarious thread where we all had a chance to vote on if we thought country was a racist? It got to like 12 pages long, and was a damn near unanimous vote too! Something like 4-to-1 in favor of country being a flaming racist. Unreal.

It was a riot...one of the funniest damn threads I've ever read on here. 007 will do a revival on it every now and then and it still cracks me up!

True story!

No it’s not a true story. You are liar.

Isn’t it funny how I actually quote your posts and post exactly what you posted but yet you accuse me of saying thing I didnot say and you can’t quote a single post of mine.

It’s because you are a God-damned liar!

No it’s not a true story. You are liar.

Isn’t it funny how I actually quote your posts and post exactly what you posted but yet you accuse me of saying thing I didnot say and you can’t quote a single post of mine.

It’s because you are a God-damned liar!

You have never been honest about anything you've claimed on here. Not your income, not your race, not your Faith, not you placing me on "ignore"...nothing. I left this board and was gone long enough to draw your admiration for holding to my bet. YOU on the other hand have not even given me the courtesy of an explanation as to why you posted that picture of Stephen to me? If you've never explained why you posted it, how can you call me or anyone else a liar for taking it as it was perceived...calling me the "N" word?

What's the Truth?

Reactions: GrimReaper82
Countryroads89 is a proven liar. An overwhelming majority of the board agrees that he is a racist and bet welcher.

Have you ever been given the precise time when Congress got those Trump tax records country bet you they would receive?

Ever?

Countryroads89 is a proven liar. An overwhelming majority of the board agrees that he is a racist and bet welcher.

That vote didn't even have to be counted by Dominion software! It was a perfectly legal and officially certified vote. No "mail in" ballots were used either! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

007 I'm going to turn into a Leftist and put you on "ignore" if you don't stop torturing me with that fool!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT