ADVERTISEMENT

Fauci.. no fans this year in sports

So at the same time that he is supposedly planning to depopulate the world via death vaccines, he is also investing billions to build bathroom and sanitation infrastructure in rural villages on the Indian Sub-Continent to curb the deaths of dysentery or the huge water and well programs he is funding in Africa to allow access to clean water....

10-4!

That's to pump mind control serum through the water supply.

Which has what to do with you making up a claim about me that you suddenly can't provide? You certainly lie like a liberal.

I am sorry I throttled you and hurt your feelings. I will stop now Mitch D. We are all Mountaineers here....

Best,
Liberal Larry

Anyone who starts a post "I am a registered Republican" is setting up for all the reasons they long ago abandoned true Conservative principles..

The people are rising . They won't sit by and take this tyranny and the state won't be able to stop the people...
He has never been a Republican.

The "I don't need to provide facts, because I can just 'feel it' move is straight out of the liberal's handbook, lol.

Reactions: BoHed
"...And conservative media has credibility..."

I must have missed where I claimed that. Can you point it out to me?
Can you show me where you didn’t day it. See the problem with one sided examples it’s really easy to paint one side with on brush leaving the other to seem like you favorite that side. Now I’m the first to say both sides of the aisle are full of shit in there own right that’s why I said educate yourself on both sides of an opinion and then make an educated decision for yourself but to be honest it’s trally easy to make the assumption you believe conservative media with your go to insult of Rachel Maddow and then tacitly supporting the views of Dr Shiva btw who has been an anti vaxxer for years and uses boogie men like Bill Gates and medical professionals to make people vaccines and the next time there is talk of new vaccines he will be right there blaming either bill gates or soros.

Once again, you guys use selective numbers to try and prove an unproveable point. Trump's ratings for the handling of this crisis are 47 approve and 50 disapprove. I think most agree that we needed to do something initially but since the projections for deaths and new cases is significantly less than originally expected, it's time for a measured reopening.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/e..._trumps_handling_of_the_coronavirus-7088.html

The lengths you guys will go through to try and "get" The President is just ridiculous. You either manipulate numbers to suit your agenda or just make shit up.

I'm a Trump supporter and will vote for him again. I'm an independent who left the whack job Democratic party. I never watch CNN, MSNBC, NBC, CBS and ABC. However, Trump and the entire US government f$%#ed up this response. They all should have listened to Arkansas Senator Tom Cotton.

Reactions: mzman
Can you show me where you didn’t day it. See the problem with one sided examples it’s really easy to paint one side with on brush leaving the other to seem like you favorite that side. Now I’m the first to say both sides of the aisle are full of shit in there own right that’s why I said educate yourself on both sides of an opinion and then make an educated decision for yourself but to be honest it’s trally easy to make the assumption you believe conservative media with your go to insult of Rachel Maddow and then tacitly supporting the views of Dr Shiva btw who has been an anti vaxxer for years and uses boogie men like Bill Gates and medical professionals to make people vaccines and the next time there is talk of new vaccines he will be right there blaming either bill gates or soros.
"Can you show me where you didn’t say it."

LOL, you can't be serious. You're the one who made the claim, not me. Surely, you must have some proof? It's not my responsibility to prove that I didn't say something.

It's incumbent on you (you know, the one making the accusation) to provide proof of what you're claiming, that's how this sort of thing works.

Can you provide us with proof of everything that you "didn't" do this year, lol?

"See the problem with one sided examples it’s really easy to paint one side with on brush leaving the other to seem like you favorite that side."

Yea, that's why in the law they require this thing called "proof" and this other thing called "evidence". You may have heard of them.

"your go to insult of Rachel Maddow..."

You mean, kinda like your go to insult of Fox and Alex Jones?

Last edited:
Anyone who starts a post "I am a registered Republican" is setting up for all the reasons they long ago abandoned true Conservative principles..

The people are rising . They won't sit by and take this tyranny and the state won't be able to stop the people...

Brother, I admire your passion ... and I am right there in regards to the reaction to the virus and the strong-handed policies that have ensued being straight from a banana republic yearbook ...

The "progressive" folk on this site are clueless as to what has unfurled ... as they usually are. Scales over their eyes. That's their cross to bare, not yours.

But do you HONESTLY think a bunch of gun-toting patriots, or Trump, or a Republican Senate are going to stop what's coming? A friend of mine is one of these "preppers" ... he has his ridiculous bug-out location, guns, clips out the wazoo, batteries, MRE's, all this apocalyptic nonsense.

I will tell you the same thing I told him ...

It's a spiritual war, brother.

When this is all said and done, Democrats and Republicans are going to be on the same side ... and it's going to be the WRONG side.

Guns ain't stopping what's coming.

"Ask and you shall receive."

Ask New York:

emp.jpg

Reactions: BigC
I'm a Trump supporter and will vote for him again. I'm an independent who left the whack job Democratic party. I never watch CNN, MSNBC, NBC, CBS and ABC. However, Trump and the entire US government f$%#ed up this response. They all should have listened to Arkansas Senator Tom Cotton.
We now have the benefit of hindsight. Everyone wishes that the spread of this virus and the fatalities would have been lessened but I'm just not sure that anyone could have made every decision correctly at every stage.

We now have the benefit of hindsight. Everyone wishes that the spread of this virus and the fatalities would have been lessened but I'm just not sure that anyone could have made every decision correctly at every stage.

Senator Cotton saw it coming and went to the CDC and other agencies. They didn't listen. If Cotton was on the ballot, I'd vote for him.

"Can you show me where you didn’t day it."

On second thought, I provide as my proof, the first 168 posts in this thread. They're now available and ready for your thorough inspection.

Reactions: Cavaleer
I agree with you. Lets reopen the economy. There's more important things than lives. If say, 100-150K people die, so F'n what? Planets too crowded now as it is.

Agreed... Population control.

The only thing is the the casualties could be health care workers and right wing militia and Antifa folks... What are we gonna do ?

Reactions: Kazzman
Agreed... Population control.

The only thing is the the casualties could be health care workers and right wing militia and Antifa folks... What are we gonna do ?

What if we put all the 'high risk' people in dormitories until this blows over? Government can comb through the medical records to see who qualifies for a room.

I agree with you. Lets reopen the economy. There's more important things than lives. If say, 100-150K people die, so F'n what? Planets too crowded now as it is.

I agree with you. Lets keep the economy closed. There's more important things than lives. If say, 1,000,000-1,500,000 people die, so F'n what? Planet's too crowded now as it is.

Just over 300 dead in those 7 weeks on Virginia.. in 2018-19 six month Flu season Virginia had over 1800 deaths from FLU.. averaging around 300 FLu deaths a month in 2018-2019... Virginia is averaging LESS from Coronavirus..

I believe there are stronger mutations of the virus in some areas compared to others in United States.

NYC was hit disproportionately compared to rest of Nation. There is no reason why NYC was so severe and Boston, DC, Philly, and other urban areas weren't.

Also, NYC saw the virus jump from Human to Animals at NYC zoo. Hopefully, the CDC does a study to assess reason C-19 was more lethal and potent in NYC.

I agree with you 100%. The cure can never be worse than the disease, but the pain needs to be once so we can move on...

I am in the middle of it here in GA, seeing the infection rate rise every day in my county of 130,000 with one hospital but a recent order to open businesses that make no sense and a legal directive from the governor stating that local orders cannot be greater or less than his state order.....that is politics and nothing else!
You must be very unlucky to live where you do. Most of the south is far better off than the dirty, germ infected subway riding, taxis taking, bus riding northeast.

I agree with you 100%. The cure can never be worse than the disease, but the pain needs to be once so we can move on...

I am in the middle of it here in GA, seeing the infection rate rise every day in my county of 130,000 with one hospital but a recent order to open businesses that make no sense and a legal directive from the governor stating that local orders cannot be greater or less than his state order.....that is politics and nothing else!
Going to have to probably tolerate this disease until we figure out more about it and what treatments really work.

Reactions: dedhoops24
You do know those are model based estimates of flu mortality, right? If the comparison were apples to apples, your Alex Berenson talking point about the flu would be a lot smaller.
What about the discrepancy and inflating of corona numbers? We are basing everything on what the experts say, and many of them admit they don’t know. They are getting numbers from statistical models at UW.

I believe there are stronger mutations of the virus in some areas compared to others in United States.

NYC was hit disproportionately compared to rest of Nation. There is no reason why NYC was so severe and Boston, DC, Philly, and other urban areas weren't.

Also, NYC saw the virus jump from Human to Animals at NYC zoo. Hopefully, the CDC does a study to assess reason C-19 was more lethal and potent in NYC.

I agree with you. NYC must have been inundated with infected from different regions of the world, Patient Zero had come from Iran, you also have people returning from China and Italy as well.....

Versus Seattle which probably did not see as a diverse population of people, but they now believe the first US death was not in Seattle but in CA...

What about the discrepancy and inflating of corona numbers? We are basing everything on what the experts say, and many of them admit they don’t know. They are getting numbers from statistical models at UW.
Because the trajectory of excess mortality we are seeing right now in the US and in Italy, UK, France, etc point to an undercount of deaths caused by coronavirus.

Glad your back.. I was starting to get worried about you...
Maybe you missed the MIT study that said the main mode of transmission was subway, buses and mass transit. Why would that surprise you? Anybody with a lick of common sense can extrapolate why the northeast was hit the hardest. One thing I didn't know was most of NYC's problems came from Italy.

The State of Tennessee has officially reported more deaths by suicide for March and April than the deaths by Coronavirus in either month

Watching Fox News the other night and they reported that the China Virus was actually brought over by Obama & Michelle. Has to be true. We just gotta foller 30 days to stop the spread. Trump will git r dun!

Maybe you missed the MIT study that said the main mode of transmission was subway, buses and mass transit. Why would that surprise you? Anybody with a lick of common sense can extrapolate why the northeast was hit the hardest. One thing I didn't know was most of NYC's problems came from Italy.
...and most of Italy's problems came directly from China.

Reactions: Airport
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT