ADVERTISEMENT

F Michigan

Still waiting for you on Lot ya poor bastard.
Why would you want me to own your ass, embarrass you, make you lool like an low IQ'er on a second message board?

Have some self-respect pedogreg....if you are on the Blue lot....those people probably don't realize your an assclown yet....you should want to keep it that way.

Aaaahahaha!!! Ok band geek. Don’t act so poor geek. Purchase a Lot acct geek.

You’re such a tool you won’t engage in a discussion of how bad Michigan and the Big Ten bullies us and the Big12. Again I’m pissed about Michigan taking our coaches and players. Enough is enough. F Michigan!

I’d like to thank @WVUFanForever for accepting his role as a thread puppet. @TownesVanZandt has finally figured out that I was teaching him a lesson because he ruined this site with his 50 accts for trolling purposes only. I used him to show what a cancer he is. For some reason WVUslowpokeFanForever went crazy as site toughguy. 7 page monster threads are not produced without the help of several. These two goofballs are hilariously moronic. For the love of God let this Thread fade away into the Thread Hall of Fame.

Last edited:
Grab a Lot acct or GFY and try this crap there haha. You’ll be a one day wonder Texass. WVUpoorFanForever can’t join. I understand his issues but you’re a cancer and a racist. Change your avatar jerk. We know what they represent. We all have freedom of speech and rights to express ourselves but your past posts and avatars are racist and disgusting in my opinion.

Cool another thread kleptomaniac haha. You’ll never steal my monster thread geek. I own you and apparently we’re on our way to page 8 haha.

I’d like to thank @WVUFanForever for accepting his role as a thread puppet. @TownesVanZandt has finally figured out that I was teaching him a lesson because he ruined this site with his 50 accts for trolling purposes only. I used him to show what a cancer he is. For some reason WVUslowpokeFanForever went crazy as site toughguy. 7 page monster threads are not produced without the help of several. These two goofballs are hilariously moronic. For the love of God let this Thread fade away into the Thread Hall of Fall.
And yet nobody on here cares about any of this but you.

That's why we laugh at you pedogreg....you are basically trolling yourself at this point.

Greg is a 1 star troll who thinks he is a 5star troll.
Pretty sad actually

Don't think Greggy and all his accounts added up would be 5 star.

You tried to own my cock though...

Told you I like women.

Here we go scumbag. I’m on my string pulling game tonight haha!!! For all to see. @WVUFanForever you sure you want to be partners in crime with this tool. What’s wrong with you? I know you’re a solid WVU guy. Hate me......fine. Siding with this idiot Texass clown is beneath you.

Here we go scumbag. I’m on my knees pulling game tonight haha!!! For all to see. @WVUFanForever you sure you want to be partners in crime with this tool. What’s wrong with you? I know you’re a solid WVU guy. Hate me......fine. Siding with this idiot Texass clown is beneath you.

You are on your knees.. ?
Keep that to yourself and your BF

And yet nobody on here cares about any of this but you.

That's why we laugh at you pedogreg....you are basically trolling yourself at this point.

Wait.........wrong.......everyone can make up their own mind if I schooled Texass or not. You went sideways for some weird reason. But if we get to 3000 views and 300 replies I’ll be inducted into the site Hall of Fame.

Wait.........wrong.......everyone can make up their own mind if I schooled Texass or not. You went sideways for some weird reason. But if we get to 3000 views and 300 replies I’ll be inducted into the site Hall of Fame.

You are a POS...
You are not that clever.

At least Wvufanforever calls you out on your bullshit

I am not that important Greggy.
You should be off playing golf and doing the stuff that a well off person is supposed to be doing.
Why waste time trolling a message board.
Gets boring after awhile.

Reactions: WVUFanForever
Gets boring after awhile.
No shit...this is beyond lame and boring now.....pedogreg and his cuck just repeat the same old shit anymore....

pulling strings....puppets.....minions....seven pages....monster thread....hall of fame....homers....losers....homophobes....fmichigan....blah,blah, blah.

There...I saved the cuck and pedogreg from posting tomorrow....I already said everything they said.

Last edited:
Reactions: TownesVanZandt
24 hour checkin, and Greg Jacobs amazing thread is now 7 pages deep, thanks to hooking a pair of losers.

I'll try to check back after my round of golf.

Reactions: Pitt4Life34
LOL at the losers that can’t let there emotions go. I obviously hit a nerve when I brought up Michigan’s dominance over WVU. That dominance pisses me off, kinda, but these two losers can’t deal with it. Then they lash out at me for some reason with their hateful and hurtful posts. They are rude and actually hurt my feelings. On the one side F Michigan. On the other side F you.

Geek
Losers
Homers
Puppets

The GLHP of this message board.
I am a proud member and for sure a GregJacobsaphobe.

What about the...
Racist
Homophobes

I don't think I am as sensitive as Greggy.

24 hour checkin, and Greg Jacobs amazing thread is now 7 pages deep, thanks to hooking a pair of losers.

I'll try to check back after my round of golf.

This thread is the mind of GregJacobs.
I think it should be pinned at the top for everyone to see.
This is what you don't want your children to grow up into.

Make sure their asses are working, going to school and playing sports so they don't turn into someone who spends their entire existence in fantasy land.
GregJacobs could have everything he wants if he learns to step back from the keyboard.
He should start by limiting his post.
Called self control.
Doesn't have to respond to everything but this is what he wants. He wants to receive attention.
He craves attention on here because it makes him feel important but in reality it makes him appear to be an even bigger loser than he probably really is.

Make sure their asses are working, going to school and playing sports so they don't turn into someone who spends their entire existence in fantasy land.
GregJacobs could have everything he wants if he learns to step back from the keyboard.
Called self control.
Doesn't have to respond to everything but this is what he wants. He wants to receive attention.
He craves attention on here because it makes him feel important but in reality it makes him appear to be an even bigger loser than he probably really is.
Thanks for reminding me of my type-o. There's certainly not a pair of losers within this fabulous, monster thread. Indeed, there's actually three losers on the line within this huge thread. Welcome back, dickhead.

What about VMI, The Citadel and Richmond? Or Washington & Jefferson or Washington & Lee? You want to talk about dominance. Now, there is also that old Kentucky juggernaut Centre. Man this could on on for ever.

I have been begging for this thread to be retired and swiftly moved into the Thread Hall of Fame. But the the two resident morons haven’t let it go. It’s my site responsibility to pound Texass’ goofy face into the site ground. @WVUFanForever decided he hates me and got emotional about Michigan’s dominance over WVU. He should have listen to me and just say

F Michigan

Called self control.

Texass change your avatar you racist scumbag.

Best way to deal with Greggy and his alter MichiganHerd is to ignore them
Don't even give them any attention. He loves attention even if it is the negative kind. Pretty self destructive.

Will you just sit back, and watch these puppets dancing to the strings? Greg Jacobs is in full control of this ULTRA MEGA thread. Pulling all the strings, if you will.

Definitely the top thread on this forum this year, perhaps ever.

Hopefully, the puppets will grow weary and lose grasp of the strings, and leave this thread. Otherwise, the legend that is Greg Jacobs continues to grow.

You fall for it Everytime

You are refered to as a carnalist.
Pretty much means you exist on animalistic desires.
Like the need for attention.

Puppet away...Greggy

Wow....this is shocking.....not here all day but yet pedogreg is still talking about me.

The obsession continues.

Wait you’re the one coming to my monster thread talking obsession.............
Aaaaaaababawahahahaha!!!!!

You’re so f’n stupid

You fall for it Everytime

You are refered to as a carnalist.
Pretty much means you exist on animalistic desires.
Like the need for attention.

Puppet away...Greggy

Change you’re avatar Texass. It’s racist and should not be tolerated. All of this because the Big12 is dominated and humiliated by the Big Ten.

Why don’t you join me in saying F Michigan Texass? Then we can be on the same page and let my thread go quickly into the Thread Hall of Fame.

Best way to deal with Greggy and his alter MichiganHerd is to ignore them
Don't even give them any attention. He loves attention even if it is the negative kind. Pretty self destructive.

Agree! Bow to your puppet master and put me on ignore Texass. I gave you a dose of your own medicine and used my Ultra mega thread to teach you a hard lesson. You are pathetic Texass and someday this site will appreciate what I’ve done..........and accomplished. You’re a bad person and deserve the scorn of many. Sadly @WVUFanForever is as dumb or dumber than you are. I’m on my game and very focused. I’m representing all of the members that you have trolled off this site. I know I’ve been tough on you and for that I’m sorry. But it’s time for you to leave this ultimate mega thread Texass. I suggest you spread your virus on another site. You’ve done enough damage so just leave. Until then or until you put me on ignore continue to be owned by the puppet master.........that’d be me moron.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT