ADVERTISEMENT

Dull time of the year! No football until August and

Hahahahhahahahah...I used to go to our Spring Game but under Doc it's nothing more than an open scrimage. With the horrible weather Saturday surprised we had 500 show up. I guess the Cousins are claiming they has SRO for their game? Hahahahahahhaa

Hahahahhahahahah...I used to go to our Spring Game but under Doc it's nothing more than an open scrimage. With the horrible weather Saturday surprised we had 500 show up. I guess the Cousins are claiming they has SRO for their game? Hahahahahahhaa

LOL.....It's hard to tell what you've got in those scrimmage games. It is for me, anyway.

More blatant lies... WVU had about 8,100,which is far from SRO. Much higher than Marshall's 500,though. What happened to taking over the state?

...and I hope all had a wonderful time and no one was injured by a Howard arrant pass!

Plus, ours was televised statewide. I'd say tens of thousands saw our spring game, versus 500 for Moo. But, that is right in line, proportionally, of the fan bases of both programs here in the state, and nationally, and no surprise to me. It's just a public interest dynamic. Fact is, Moo football will always play 3rd fiddle, at best, to WVU football and basketball.

More blatant lies... WVU had about 8,100,which is far from SRO. Much higher than Marshall's 500,though. What happened to taking over the state?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT