ADVERTISEMENT

Don't mess with James Woods

James Woods bashes movie for love story involving 24 year old and 17 year old males........he Tweets it out......and then gets silent when a young actress made the claim that Woods attempted to pick her and her friend up for a Vegas trip. When she told him she's only 16.......he said "even better". Should be fun defending him.........

:popcorn:
According to people in Calf, the legal age of consent is 13. Ask the director Polanski!

According to people in Calf, the legal age of consent is 13. Ask the director Polanski!

So, you are OK with a creepy 60-something man trying to pick up a couple of 16 year olds? I think you misunderstand the "age of consent" laws.......[eyeroll]

So, you are OK with a creepy 60-something man trying to pick up a couple of 16 year olds? I think you misunderstand the "age of consent" laws.......[eyeroll]
No, I do understand but I was just pointing out the lunacy of those in California who let Roman Polanski skate on a 13 year old. If true, not very good for him.

Again, I'm living in your head rent free. I know that's not original but it is a fact. You wrote a whole paragraph attempting to denigrate me and you have no clue who I am, what I do for a living and what my degrees are.

If attacking me makes you feel more important, knock yourself out. You're a sad little man.
Says the guy who stalked me on the internet.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT