ADVERTISEMENT

Don't mess with James Woods

James Woods is a no talent hack of an actor that thinks he is smarter and better than everyone else in the room. He's a man version of Ann Coulter.

Reactions: countryroads89
James Woods is a no talent hack of an actor that thinks he is smarter and better than everyone else in the room. He's a man version of Ann Coulter.
How many books have you written?Coulter is very smart.

James Woods is a great actor, GTFOH with that nonsense.
Yeah, he's got that ONE character down solid. Ghosts of Mississippi was the only stretch I've EVER seen from the man, and he didn't have a large role. Chump, he's a chump!

Yeah, he's got that ONE character down solid. Ghosts of Mississippi was the only stretch I've EVER seen from the man, and he didn't have a large role. Chump, he's a chump!
Diggstown is my favorite of his. Bruce Dern was awesome in it as well.

I didn't say she wasn't smart. Just acts like the smartest person in the room.

Oh, and she's not very smart at all.
I'd like to see you debate her. She can point out the left's hypocrisy like nobody out there today.

James Woods bashes movie for love story involving 24 year old and 17 year old males........he Tweets it out......and then gets silent when a young actress made the claim that Woods attempted to pick her and her friend up for a Vegas trip. When she told him she's only 16.......he said "even better". Should be fun defending him.........

:popcorn:

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT