ADVERTISEMENT

Donald Trump's hometown newspaper endorses Joe Biden

I am sure donny will play the I am here to protect you garbage. I am sure the Russian that is under the name of WVU *@ will post 15 things about something totally unrelated to shift the focus. Come on Ivan where you at

Reactions: Soaring Eagle 74
Same person
The NRB still are talking about that speech Castro gave 'em back in the day! :rolleyes:

'Ya know @sammyk I get the dig at Trump, but here's a basic rule about good humor you Leftists simply don't understand. In order for any good humor to be funny let alone effective, it must be mixed in with a grain of Truth. Not total Truth as that's not a Left wing value, but enough of a grain of Truth to be credible and ultimately funny.

Trump is a strong believer (despite your scoffing at it) but he does believe in and often invokes the Supremacy of Almighty God. Listen to his speech in Nashville. Now you chastise Trump for being a "fake" Christian, but none of the others on your list were believers or even "fake" Christians! You've NEVER heard about any of them either recognizing or paying homage to a Supreme God. NEVER!!!!!

Matter of fact they were all avowed Atheists! So the moral here is 'ya can't make a joke about Trump being just like a bunch of avowed Atheists who don't even recognize let alone Worship a Supreme God! I know you don't think Trump does either, so if that's true and he's just like the others who reject Almighty God, then it's not even funny because there's no credibility or Truth in the joke! Trump does acknowledge Almighty God, YOU just don't believe him. See?

I know you're just a bot, and good humor wasn't written into your programming algorithms, but your Trump joke just falls flat because as a confessed believer, he has absolutely zero in common with the rest of those Communist avowed Atheists! If he did, it wouldn't even be a joke, and you're claiming he is a joke.

Epic fail. Try again.

Nathan Wade visited Fani Willis' neighborhood before hiring, cellphone data indicates​

Can you say "perjury"? Try "Felony". How about disbarment? Maybe prosecution?
giphy.gif

Trump didn't rape anyone goofball. Hurting your feelings doesn't count either.
He is a rapist. The NRB is a joke if they believe donny believes in god. What fools. But the Bible did say this would happen with false prophets and all. They even made a golden statue of Donny for ****ing Christ sake.The religious right thinks Donny is their warrior. He is using them. He can give 2 shits about the evangelicals. Well neither do I but I am not using them to stay out of jail

Last edited:
He is a rapist. The NRB is a joke if they believe donny believes in god. What fools. But the Bible did say this would happen with false prophets and all. They even made a golden statue of Donny for ****ing Christ sake.The religious right thinks Donny is their warrior. He is using them. He can give 2 shits about the evangelicals. Well neither do I but I am not using them

Cry harder.

JOE BIDEN

Biden approval plummets to near Carter level: Gallup​

Biden rates poorly on immigration, the Israel-Hamas war and his handling of the economy​

Reactions: atlkvb
He is a rapist. The NRB is a joke if they believe donny believes in god. What fools. But the Bible did say this would happen with false prophets and all. They even made a golden statue of Donny for ****ing Christ sake.The religious right thinks Donny is their warrior. He is using them. He can give 2 shits about the evangelicals. Well neither do I but I am not using them to stay out of jail
Again, how are you any better than Trump? At least he gives Christians the respect they deserve even if he doesn't believe in God and is just "using" them as you suggest.

You neither give Christians any respect, nor do you believe in the God they Worship and you're "using" them by insulting their Faith simply in order to prop up your own sorry Sinful state. So Trump's got something on you, at least he's an admitted Sinner and not a raging bigot. 🙄

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT