ADVERTISEMENT

Doctor health question...

indyrckstar

All-American
Gold Member
Dec 2, 2003
Charlotte, NC
Got a question...

Having sharp pain from upper left quadrant of lower back. Pain travels down from that region to the upper left leg. Feeling the sensation the urinate but not really needing to release. When I do urinate, no indications of pain, burning sensation and no blood coming out. No nausea, vomiting, and fever. Did have chills and lightheaded. This has been going on the last two days with usually coming up when I am asleep at night time to now needing to get up. The only way to alleviate has been to pace back and forth, stretch, take acetaminophen and drink fluids. I have been up since 3:30 AM to now being about 5ish AM. Currently, feeling like the symptoms have dissipated for now. Similar to the day before.

Thought it was back issues to which I had going on the week before and visited the chiropractor a few times. Typically, a few trips to the chiropractor addresses any neck and lower back issues. However, that isn't the current case as this same feeling has been going on for two days now.

Looking for suggestions here. Does this sound like kidney stones perhaps? I haven't had kidney stones in like 30 years.

Trying not to go to ER to see if I can hold out until Monday for the family physician UNLESS it becomes unbearable. Plan for right now is to finally go back to sleep and then when I wake up, go buy some Ibuprofen and get more fluids.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News