ADVERTISEMENT

DeSantis backs TRUMP in 2024 !!!

Damn I don't agree with Cornell West but he might beat Biden in NY, Michigan, and Minnesota.

But BEEEELLLLEEEMMMMM argh.......
GAI5Ia4WMAE2u20

I've always believed he was talked into running by people who knew Trumps supporters were with Trump and that DeSantis wasn't a national name and that they wanted to bloody him up to destroy his chances of running in 2028.

All of which I believe happened and I stand by.

Now, DeSantis is continuing where his original handlers left off.

He's continuing the destruction on himself and on any minuscule of chance he has for a 2028 run.

My best advice to DeSantis, drop out now so all of the hatred and anger get's focused on Nikki Haley instead of divided equally between the two of you.

They will be endorsing Trump soon enough. Stop acting like this is your first election you have witnessed.

Noone has had the gaslighters full of vitriol that Trump has in his corner this time around. Noone has burned every bridge such that Trump has.

Noone is going to back him beyond you cultists.

Noone has had the gaslighters full of vitriol that Trump has in his corner this time around. Noone has burned every bridge such that Trump has.

Noone is going to back him beyond you cultists.

I don't have a problem with DeSantis other than he has no chance of winning. Like I said stop acting like you have never seen an election before.

Reactions: ThePunish-EER
at least we didn't waste time on this idiot for 2028...

Thanks !

GBavnJ4WIAA2m6f

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT