ADVERTISEMENT

DeSantis backs TRUMP in 2024 !!!

WVU82

Hall of Famer
May 29, 2001
desantis is too stupid to see they're ruining his 2028 chance...

the uniparty is evil...

11921087fe5d66e5.png

$200 Million for desantis to fight Trump...

and waste Trump resources needed to fight the ochiden/tranny/kuntola opponent in 24....

it's the uniparty vs Trump in 24... again...

Handing Fauci the 4th year of his presidency was not America First.
Operation Warp Speed was not America First.
He didn't repeal Obamacare.
He didn't drain the swamp. He hired the swamp.
He didn't release the documents related to Crossfire Hurricane.
He did step on his own d almost every time he opened his mouth.

I will never vote for a Communist Democrat. But a repeat of 2016 won't help either.

Reactions: roadtrasheer
Handing Fauci the 4th year of his presidency was not America First.
Operation Warp Speed was not America First.
He didn't repeal Obamacare.
He didn't drain the swamp. He hired the swamp.
He didn't release the documents related to Crossfire Hurricane.
He did step on his own d almost every time he opened his mouth.

I will never vote for a Communist Democrat. But a repeat of 2016 won't help either.

The CCP released a Bioweapon on the world. Lockdowns were on the Governors. McCain torpedoed the repeal of Obama care. I remember the thumbs down. Could he have done somethings better. Absolutely.

It's a tough job. It's tougher when you got a bunch of turds that are selling your country out working against you. They are just as bad as the Communist.

To drain the swamp he will need help in Congress and the Senate. Nothing getting done with establishment types winning elections.

Reactions: Airport and WVU82
Ya'll can laugh at the twitter spaces, but that was the most genuine communication a presidential candidate has had in ages. After the tech glitches, 300k were listening. Turned out fairly well.

RDS is going to stick to policy, and contrast with Biden. Trump can flail all he wants on TruthTrump.

Reactions: Airport
Ya'll can laugh at the twitter spaces, but that was the most genuine communication a presidential candidate has had in ages. After the tech glitches, 300k were listening. Turned out fairly well.

RDS is going to stick to policy, and contrast with Biden. Trump can flail all he wants on TruthTrump.

He read from a script for the most part. Look I get some conservatives like his policies. However they aren't going to fly in certain States. He could have waited and ran as a populist. Instead he now has Wall Street backing him. Let's be honest. This roll out sucked. Honestly I think the Democrats and Uniparty hopes he wins the nomination because they believe they can beat him. Then back to business as usual. Good chance they just ruined his future unless Trump picks him as a running mate.

"After the tech glitches, 300k were listening."

"After the tech glitches, 30k were listening."
fify

ca38310dd9918d22.png

It's real simple. You support Trump or the DOJ, FBI, and Media will continue to pick who is in charge. I have been saying this for awhile. Take a stand now or stick a fork in the country. This can not be allowed to stand.

Taxpayers want to hear no more money. Investigate the money that has been sent. Audit the DOD. Most importantly you will force both sides to sit down and negotiate a peace deal. The rest was good.

He wasn't married and he didnt screw women while his wife was pregnant.

How do you know Trump did? You believe what the media tells you about Trump after other things that you have learned? I didn't say DeSantis did anything wrong. You missed the point. The media will play the same game is the point. I however don't want to hear any complaining from anyone who supports DeSantis that wouldn't defend Trump. Because if by some chance the DOJ is successful at interference again. DeSantis wins by Default. The attacks will be worse than they were against Trump.

How do you know Trump did? You believe what the media tells you about Trump after other things that you have learned? I didn't say DeSantis did anything wrong. You missed the point. The media will play the same game is the point. I however don't want to hear any complaining from anyone who supports DeSantis that wouldn't defend Trump. Because if by some chance the DOJ is successful at interference again. DeSantis wins by Default. The attacks will be worse than they were against Trump.
Come on, open your eyes. He definitely screwed the Playmate. He's a cad.

Come on, open your eyes. He definitely screwed the Playmate. He's a cad.

You were there? Pics? They are going to use the same playbook on DeSantis. Actually they might even throw some gay flings in there. So I would recommend you to stop listening to the MSM. They lie for the New Democrat Party all the time.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT