ADVERTISEMENT

Could the P12(10) be more secure than the B12?

"Many Christians" are not correct. Reorganize Church of the Latterday Saints have ALWAYS been Christian and have since changed their name. Latterday Saints have also been Christians from day one.

Claiming Christianity is not the same as actually being Christian. Taking the Bible, 40 books written by multiple authors across generations, that all denominations of Christianity base the religion on and making it secondary to a book written by a single person in the 1800's is NOT Christianity. It's co-opting an established religion for your own doctrinal gain.

The 10 remaining PAC 12 teams may be begging to get into the Big 10, but so is every team not already in the Big 10 or SEC that is not ND. How many of those 10 remaining teams have a realiatic shot at an invite? 2? 4 at best. Those other teams are looking at being stuck in a lower PAC 12/upper Mountain West hybrid conference which is clearly worse than being in the mid tier Big 12.
Pac 12 teams are not coming to the Big 12. You are over valuing the conference. Almost half the teams in the Big 12 will be former G5 teams in 2025. The geographic center of the conference is in a region that isn't growing. Every conference that has had its geographic center in the great plains has struggled or failed. The remaining teams in The Big 12 would love to get out if they could.

The 10 remaining PAC 12 teams may be begging to get into the Big 10, but so is every team not already in the Big 10 or SEC that is not ND. How many of those 10 remaining teams have a realiatic shot at an invite? 2? 4 at best. Those other teams are looking at being stuck in a lower PAC 12/upper Mountain West hybrid conference which is clearly worse than being in the mid tier Big 12.
Both of those are still 2nd tier.

Claiming Christianity is not the same as actually being Christian. Taking the Bible, 40 books written by multiple authors across generations, that all denominations of Christianity base the religion on and making it secondary to a book written by a single person in the 1800's is NOT Christianity. It's co-opting an established religion for your own doctrinal gain.
Wow. Pure ignorance. And btw...that post bowel movement hanger on Tylerite has also disrespected Texas Christian University for being a religious school... and Catholics in general...as well as documenting a hatred for Mormans. He is a bigot. Defending that loser is inexcusable.

Last edited:
Wow. Pure ignorance. And btw...that post bowel movement hanger on Tylerite has also disrespected Texas Christian University for being a religious school... and Catholics in general...as well as documenting a hatred for Mormans. He is a bigot. Defending that loser is unexcusable.
Go ahead and show that I did that. I’ll be waiting…. And waiting…and waiting
Again you can’t separate the school’s athletics with the church.
You are nothing but a waste of space here that runs her mouth and nobody likes. In a way I feel sorry for you, because either your mind is warped or brainwashed.
Also I’ve never mentioned anything about Boston College, Baylor, Wake Forest; and they’re religious based schools.
So go back to your wet paper bag and try to figure it out.

Last edited:
Reactions: WVUFanForever
Go ahead and show that I did that. I’ll be waiting…. And waiting…and waiting
Again you can’t separate the school’s athletics with the church.
You are nothing but a waste of space here that runs her mouth and nobody likes. In a way I feel sorry for you, because either your mind is warped or brainwashed.
Also I’ve never mentioned anything about Boston College, Baylor, Wake Forest; and they’re religious based schools.
So go back to your wet paper bag and try to figure it out.
So now you're adding more religious schools to your anti Christian hate list? You are an ignorant hate filled bigot.

Terrible isn't it? Being called out for your anti Christian bigotry is a bitch.
Being called out correctly is one thing, but being stupid and saying incorrect things as you do is another.
How you come to your conclusions is ignorant. So obviously you are not mentally capable to do that, or for some reason you just want to be a pain and start baseless arguments and name calling with me.
If you’re upset because you like Byu and others don’t, so be it, but don’t try to turn it into something that isn’t there.

Being called out correctly is one thing, but being stupid and saying incorrect things as you do is another.
How you come to your conclusions is ignorant. So obviously you are not mentally capable to do that, or for some reason you just want to be a pain and start baseless arguments and name calling with me.
You are the one who hates Christians.

No I don’t, again show us where I said that, (
you can’t). AND I’M A BORN AGAIN CHRISTIAN!
I don’t even hate you, feel sorry for you, think you are a pain, but I don’t hate.
...who thinks that any Christian who doesn't believe like your snake handling denomination isn't a Christian.

Lol, another misplaced question with erroneous information contained within it. Which shows you are triggered.
Trying hard to deflect aren't you? But the forum knows...Tylerite is a backwoods, culturally ignorant, anti Christian, bigot.

Lol. I'm not triggered. However, why are you so defensive about your anti Christian bigotry?
Root are you a Mormon? Why won't you answer the question? Another thing root you're the last person who should be questioning someone's Christianity. You do nothing but try and pick fights with people and insult them any chance you get. If you claim to be a Christian then start acting like one.

Question for you lets say the Pac 12 decides it wants to invite Texas Tech or Oklahoma State or even Wvu to try and get back to 12. If you were in the admin of those schools would you accept? Why or why not?

Trying hard to deflect aren't you? But the forum knows...Tylerite is a backwoods, culturally ignorant, anti Christian, bigot.
There’s no deflection. You phrased your question with saying I am a certain way.
So in that regard:
1. I am not a bigot
2. I am not anti Christian
3. I am not defensive
4. You are probably what you say that I am and are just wanting to be a troll, to which you are.
5. You can’t ever answer my questions because you can’t.
6. You are a keyboard warrior.
7. You can’t handle the truth that everyone has figured you out. A worthless troll .
8. You keep calling me those things with no basis for it, that is what makes you look ignorant.
9. You brought religion into this, a sports forum, not anyone else.
10. And you’re a hypocrite also, telling me I’m an anti Christian but you curse on here.

Last edited:
Question for you lets say the Pac 12 decides it wants to invite Texas Tech or Oklahoma State or even Wvu to try and get back to 12. If you were in the admin of those schools would you accept? Why or why not?
And you just reaffirmed a point I made recently. It’s all about timing. It’s poach or be poached. Right now, who’s gonna win? Pac12 or Big12? It’s whoever acts first IMO. And I think that’s your point as well.

Once the Big Ten announces its media deal then things will begin moving again ( labor day approx).

Will be telling to see if PAC schools will sign a grant of rights agreement with so many looking to leave and their window for new deals dwindling.

ND should be making an agreement soon too.

we had already heard PAC schools plan to get through this football season before doing anything and that might work out for the ones moving over to the BIG 12 since Unless they look to go early BIG 12 rights go to market officially in 2024. A three year grant of rights deal will pretty much tell everyone how long the PAC schools intend to remain on the sinking SS Kliavkof.

And you just reaffirmed a point I made recently. It’s all about timing. It’s poach or be poached. Right now, who’s gonna win? Pac12 or Big12? It’s whoever acts first IMO. And I think that’s your point as well.
That's true. The advantage the B12 has is that you KNOW the Big 10 is grabbing at least 2 more PAC 12 teams. That immediately tilts things to the B12's favor.

I think there are only 4 teams from the remaining PAC that can get into the BIG. Oregon and Washington of course and Stanford Cal. And Cal will not get in without Stanford. IF and a big if Notre Dame comes aboard look for only 2/ 3 pac schools. Because I think the BIG goes after Miami

George Kliavoff's Comments Confirmed the Big 12 Has Talked With Pac 12 Teams | Dick Harmon

I think there are only 4 teams from the remaining PAC that can get into the BIG. Oregon and Washington of course and Stanford Cal. And Cal will not get in without Stanford. IF and a big if Notre Dame comes aboard look for only 2/ 3 pac schools. Because I think the BIG goes after Miami
I guess it depends on how large the conference grows eventually, but betting they’ll wait for those ACC schools to be freed rather than add perceived lower value PAC schools.

The four corners schools seem to be looking at paying Oregon and Washington more, signing onto a very short term GOR just to watch those schools and CAL and Stanford potentially walk, then whatever financial/ media deal they’ve cobbled together would collapse anyway.

Would seem the premise that some are too good to associate with BIG 12 schools in conference simply falls apart when they could consider SDSU, Boise, Nevada, Fresno to be conference members. Doesn’t really hold up very well In any measure.

Lots of decisions for their presidents and boards to make and soon.

Reactions: sammyk
That wasn't the point I was trying to make if you don't feel there is any incentive to join the Pac 12 then why would teams from the Pac 12 want to join the Big 12? The foundation of the Big 12 is weak. Its nothing but a middle tier power 5 / G5 Hybrid. No incentive to want to join that.

That's true. The advantage the B12 has is that you KNOW the Big 10 is grabbing at least 2 more PAC 12 teams. That immediately tilts things to the B12's favor.
And how do we know this? If that were the case then why haven't they already done it

Bible is NOT secondary.

Reactions: Rootmaster
None of these additions will add Value they only mitigate loss. Texas and Texas Am control the Houston market. Ohio State is king in the cincy market and UCF is the number 4 team in the state of Florida. If these teams had the pull that you're suggesting they would have been gobbled up years ago.
You act like mitigating loss is a bad thing. BRILLIANT.

Bible is NOT secondary.

Yes it is. The Book of Mormon has parts that run directly contrary to the Bible and former is held as the final say by the religion. It is not hateful to say. I think the Mormon religion has been overall of great benefit to the communities it thrives in and is by far a better influence than communities where secularism thrives. I think much of the fundamental values the Mormon people ascribe to are same as many Judeo-Christian religions. But the Mormon religion is NOT a form of Christianity in the same way Catholicism, Baptist, Methodists, or Lutherans are just as Judaism is not a Christian religion despite holding many of the same fundamental values.

Are you Mormon? so tell me what do you actually know about them if you're not

BRIGHAM YOUNG

But let them apostatize, and they will become gray-haired, wrinkled, and black, just like the Devil” (Brigham Young, Journal of Discourses, vol. 5, p. 332).

Shall I tell you the law of God in regard to the African race? If the white man who belongs to the chosen seed mixes his blood with the seed of Cain, the penalty, under the law of God, is death on the spot. This will always be.” (Brigham Young, Journal of Discourses, vol. 10, p. 110)

Please explain this root
And for 100+ years Southern Baptists considered "Negro's" as less than human. Yet Southern Baptists are Christians.

Yes it is. The Book of Mormon has parts that run directly contrary to the Bible and former is held as the final say by the religion. It is not hateful to say. I think the Mormon religion has been overall of great benefit to the communities it thrives in and is by far a better influence than communities where secularism thrives. I think much of the fundamental values the Mormon people ascribe to are same as many Judeo-Christian religions. But the Mormon religion is NOT a form of Christianity in the same way Catholicism, Baptist, Methodists, or Lutherans are just as Judaism is not a Christian religion despite holding many of the same fundamental values.
Final say. No. Leave room for Interpretation and discussion. Yes. Both Book of Mormsn and Bible are taught in the church. Scripture is read. You may want to talk to Mormans about this.

Final say. No. Leave room for Interpretation and discussion. Yes. Both Book of Mormsn and Bible are taught in the church. Scripture is read. You may want to talk to Mormans about this.
And what do you know about Mormons? Say I were to produce a book that I claim god gave me that was based on the Quran but I stated it was the word of Jesus Christ and not Allah would that make it Christian?

There’s no deflection. You phrased your question with saying I am a certain way.
So in that regard:
1. I am not a bigot
2. I am not anti Christian
3. I am not defensive
4. You are probably what you say that I am and are just wanting to be a troll, to which you are.
5. You can’t ever answer my questions because you can’t.
6. You are a keyboard warrior.
7. You can’t handle the truth that everyone has figured you out. A worthless troll .
8. You keep calling me those things with no basis for it, that is what makes you look ignorant.
9. You brought religion into this, a sports forum, not anyone else.
10. And you’re a hypocrite also, telling me I’m an anti Christian but you curse on here.
You brought your anti Christian opinion onto this form assholllle.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT