ADVERTISEMENT

Come on home...

Check what?

That Liberty had never beaten Jax State?

The announcers mentioned it at the end of the game.....my God how low IQ are you?

You probably had turned the game off at that point since DICK ROD lost another game instead to download your Rita pics.
Deep within you, the butthurt is.

Deep within you, the butthurt is.
LMAO....You have rambled on about the head coach of Jax State for 13 pages....LMAO....

You seem the one obsessed....LMAO.....low IQ moron.

Go post another Rita picture....LMAO....OMG you are beyond low IQ.

What night does your hero play on next week? Tuesday? Wednesday?

Last edited:
The truth: Only a weak minded individual can allow their feelings to be hurt by typewritten words. See above.

Thank you.
The truth. Still Obsessed with me......LMAO.

Number of times over the years turdboy inserts himself into my convos that have nothing to do with him....1,654,870.

Only a twat calls himself a Message Board Hall of Famer here LMAO. See Above!

Say hi to bitchgregor and osugrad for me LMAO

The truth. Still Obsessed with me......LMAO.

Number of times over the years turdboy inserts himself into my convos that have nothing to do with him....1,654,870.

Only a twat calls himself a Message Board Hall of Famer here LMAO. See Above!

Say hi to bitchgregor and osugrad for me LMAO

When you are typing these out, do you really laugh your ass off out loud, when you type out LMAO?? To read your posts out loud and act them out in the way you type them makes for some really interesting dialog lol.

When you are typing these out, do you really laugh your ass off out loud, when you type out LMAO?? To read your posts out loud and act them out in the way you type them makes for some really interesting dialog lol.
I seem to live in your head...LMAO!

Rod pulled a Kneel and blew it against the 2-6 Cocks.

Last edited:
In case anyone needed a reminder for the community college conference RR is in, the mighty 7-2 2nd place in CUSA JSU Gamecocks get handled by double digits by a 2-6 power conference team. Varsity vs freshman ball. Flush RR’s results down the toilet, it is not relevant for his case to coach at this level again.

In case anyone needed a reminder for the community college conference RR is in, the mighty 7-2 2nd place in CUSA JSU Gamecocks get handled by double digits by a 2-6 power conference team. Varsity vs freshman ball. Flush RR’s results down the toilet, it is not relevant for his case to coach at this level again.
You damn idiot lol. Did you watch the game? South Carolina was only up 3 points after losing most of the game with less than 3 minutes left. Jacksonville State was on the South Carolina 10 yard line about to punch it in for the go ahead TD when their QB threw an INT and USC returned it for a TD. A loss is a loss, but considering this is Jacksonville first year in D1, that’s pretty impressive

You damn idiot lol. Did you watch the game? South Carolina was only up 3 points after losing most of the game with less than 3 minutes left. Jacksonville State was on the South Carolina 10 yard line about to punch it in for the go ahead TD when their QB threw an INT and USC returned it for a TD. A loss is a loss, but considering this is Jacksonville first year in D1, that’s pretty impressive
No, I didn’t catch JSU vs South Carolina on ESPN14, obviously you did though you loser. You are the idiot constantly in here hyping up anything they do. They play FBS football in name only. The quality of their conference is basically FCS, as a good G5 team handles a 2-6 power conference team with ease, they are several rungs below the Sun Belt, AAC, MWC, etc.

Last edited:
No, I didn’t catch JSU vs South Carolina on ESPN14, obviously you did though. You are the idiot constantly in here hyping up anything they do. They play FBS football in name only. The quality of their conference is basically FCS, as a good G5 team handles a 2-6 power conference team with ease, they are several rungs below the Sun Belt.
It was on ESPNU lol! Listen, I know he hurt your feelings, but it’s been 16-17 years now. Move on and stop crying over losing Rod and make believing he’s not a good coach. You’re only lying to yourself. You’re like the ugly guy who lost his hot gf and tries to play it off like she wasn’t pretty. Get over it lol

It was on ESPNU lol! Listen, I know he hurt your feelings, but it’s been 16-17 years now. Move on and stop crying over losing Rod and make believing he’s not a good coach. You’re only lying to yourself. You’re like the ugly guy who lost his hot gf and tries to play it off like she wasn’t pretty. Get over it lol
I’m not the one in here watching Jacksonville State games and breaking down every aspect of their games because I want their coach to coach my team. You’re obsessed, get over it.

84y40h.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: WVUALLEN
I’m not the one in here watching Jacksonville State games and breaking down every aspect of their games because I want their coach to coach my team. You’re obsessed, get over it.
Obsessed? Lol. No, I was watching college football like fans do. Sorry you don’t like the results. Your hurt feelings won’t change it.

Obsessed? Lol. No, I was watching college football like fans do. Sorry you don’t like the results. Your hurt feelings won’t change it.
Wouldn’t have even thought about the result if this thread didn’t get bumped.

“Watching college football” to you is picking the 1 game out of probably 10 games on between a 2-6 South Carolina and some other team that just happens to be coached by your man crush… you’re a creep brother.

Wouldn’t have even thought about the result if this thread didn’t get bumped.

“Watching college football” to you is picking the 1 game out of probably 10 games on between a 2-6 South Carolina and some other team that just happens to be coached by your man crush… you’re a creep brother.
Oh it’s creepy to watch certain games lol. Only a real creep would hold onto hurt feelings toward a coach who left 16 years ago lol

Reactions: deedoubleyou
I’m “just watching football” guys, you checking out the UMass-Buffalo game? It’s on CBS Sports2+, totally just stumbled onto it, what a barnburner!

I’m “just watching football” guys, you checking out the UMass-Buffalo game? It’s on CBS Sports2+, totally just stumbled onto it, what a barnburner!
In an interview last night, Kendrick said he will do whatever it takes to get Rich Rod back and its already in writing. Behind the scenes it was mostly a done deal as of last season. He was supposed to take over last year, but Lyons wasn't on board so they had to let him go first. Rich Rod is coming back to Morgantown! Just for you....

that's strange..on an interview on Talkline with Hoppy Kercheval ( 10/30) he said the exact opposite.

Hoppy: do you think Neal Brown has earned the right to keep his job?
KK: yes, I do....I like Neal and am a big fan of Wren Baker.
go to the 01:28 mark

https://api.spreaker.com/v2/episodes/57502340/download.mp3?dl=true&referrer=https://wvmetronews.com/&application_id=50&client_dnt=false
Well I’m sure double D will post a link to his Kendrick quote to back his claim of the opposite any second now.

that's strange..on an interview on Talkline with Hoppy Kercheval ( 10/30) he said the exact opposite.

Hoppy: do you think Neal Brown has earned the right to keep his job?
KK: yes, I do....I like Neal and am a big fan of Wren Baker.
go to the 01:28 mark

https://api.spreaker.com/v2/episodes/57502340/download.mp3?dl=true&referrer=https://wvmetronews.com/&application_id=50&client_dnt=false
I am aware of Kendricks statements but not sure you posted the correct link. The link that comes up is from 11/3 and not 10/30 but I will vouch for you Kendrich did express support for Brown. Whether he was sincere only KK knows for sure.

Reactions: WESTBGVA
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT