ADVERTISEMENT

Come on home...

Fun Facts….continued

“Coach of the Year - Rich Rodriguez, Arizona: In just his third year at the helm of Arizona football, Rodriguez earns Pac-12 Coach of the Year honors after leading the Wildcats to a 10-2 record overall and a 7-2 mark in Conference play, claiming the South Division title and the program’s first-ever berth in the Pac-12 Championship after finishing with the best record in league play. It was the Wildcats third 10-plus-win season in school history and its first 10-win regular season since 1998. The Wildcats closed the regular season out with back-to-back wins over AP ranked opponents, defeating No. 20 Utah, 42-10 and No. 13 Arizona State, 42-35. On the year the Wildcats had wins over three ranked opponents, also knocking off No. 2 Oregon on the road, 31-24. Arizona ranked in fourth in the Conference in scoring (36.7 ppg), rushing (189.8 ypg) and total offense (481.2). .”
Fun fact - the next 3 years went like this:

7-6 (3-6)
3-9 (1-8)
7-6 (5-4)
Fired

Fun fact - the next 3 years went like this:

7-6 (3-6)
3-9 (1-8)
7-6 (5-4)
Fired
^^^Fact Check: This is false and misleading^^^

“The Arizona Wildcats on Tuesday fired football coach Rich Rodriguez after six seasons in the wake of a sexual harassment allegation the university began investigating in October and a recent notice of a hostile-workplace lawsuit to be filed against Rodriguez.”

One thing is for sure, you’re gonna be refreshing your screen tonight hoping and praying Liberty wins. I mean, for your sanity, I really hope Liberty beats him. You need some peace and it will calm your nerves momentarily. Go Liberty!

And bring Rod back to WVU….

One thing is for sure, you’re gonna be refreshing your screen tonight hoping and praying Liberty wins. I mean, for your sanity, I really hope Liberty beats him. You need some peace and it will calm your nerves momentarily. Go Liberty!

And bring Rod back to WVU….
Rod can win the next 100 games at the JV level and I will watch 0 seconds of it and check the score 0 times. If you bring it to my attention on the WVU board I will tell you again how little I give a shit about what is happening in some tin can stadium in the backwoods of Mississippi.

Rod can win the next 100 games at the JV level and I will watch 0 seconds of it and check the score 0 times. If you bring it to my attention on the WVU board I will tell you again how little I give a shit about what is happening in some tin can stadium in the backwoods of Mississippi.
Right lmao!! You care so little about it, you cannot stop posting about him.

Right lmao!! You care so little about it, you cannot stop posting about him.
Because you keep engaging me on this topic, so I keep refuting your moronic points. Stop trying to convince me of something unless you have some actual evidence to support why Rod would be a good coach following the record below at the P5 level. Let’s see you cite actual cases of a washed up coach coming back from G5 and succeeding at a power conference, I would listen to that. I’m not going to listen to you trying to spin his time post WVU as anything but negative, the guy’s resume since his time here is objectively shit.

7-6 (3-6)
3-9 (1-8)
7-6 (5-4)

Because you keep engaging me on this topic, so I keep refuting your moronic points. Stop trying to convince me of something unless you have some actual evidence to support why Rod would be a good coach following the record below at the P5 level. Let’s see you cite actual cases of a washed up coach coming back from G5 and succeeding at a power conference, I would listen to that. I’m not going to listen to you trying to spin his time post WVU as anything but negative, the guy’s resume since his time here is objectively shit.

7-6 (3-6)
3-9 (1-8)
7-6 (5-4)
Until you admit he hurt you, you will never move on and heal. Please refer to the 5 stages of grief

• denial.
  • anger.
  • bargaining.
  • depression.
  • acceptance.
You need to get to acceptance.

Reactions: Rootmaster
Until you admit he hurt you, you will never move on and heal. Please refer to the 5 stages of grief

• denial.
  • anger.
  • bargaining.
  • depression.
  • acceptance.
You need to get to acceptance.
Not even going to try, as usual you have no argument. You’re going on blind hopium that he will recreate something that hasn’t happened for him since he lost his QB.

Not even going to try, as usual you have no argument. You’re going on blind hopium that he will recreate something that hasn’t happened for him since he lost his QB.
Since he lost his QB? Lmao!! Who is that? Pat White? You’re hilarious. The flaw in your argument is 1.) You must think Pat White coached the team and/or carried them 2.). Pat White must’ve recruited himself to WVU because Rodriguez couldn’t have accomplished that, 3.) Rodriguez either never knew how to coach or forgot how to after Pat White, 4.) Rodriguez had no input in that Arizona 10-4 team, but he ran them when they lost. And he couldn’t have beaten ranked Oregon, Utah, or Arizona State. And there’s no way he beat USC at any time.

Since he lost his QB? Lmao!! Who is that? Pat White? You’re hilarious. The flaw in your argument is 1.) You must think Pat White coached the team and/or carried them 2.). Pat White must’ve recruited himself to WVU because Rodriguez couldn’t have accomplished that, 3.) Rodriguez either never knew how to coach or forgot how to after Pat White, 4.) Rodriguez had no input in that Arizona 10-4 team, but he ran them when they lost. And he couldn’t have beaten ranked Oregon, Utah, or Arizona State. And there’s no way he beat USC at any time.
10-4, no major trophies, high water mark among a mountain of mediocrity and shit. Dana has a better resume from 2008 on. He might be available again soon.

Lmao. Everything Dana did was a result of the groundwork Rich put down. No No Rich Rod = No White = no Geno = probably no B12 invite.
Rich had pretty good “groundwork” at Michigan too, you know the winningest program in CFB history and all, should have easily been able to glide to an undefeated season or two.

I’ll take “not how things actually work” for $500 Alex, who’s next?

• Haha
Reactions: WVUFanForever
Rich had pretty good “groundwork” at Michigan too, you know the winningest program in CFB history and all, should have easily been able to glide to an undefeated season or two.

I’ll take “not how things actually work” for $500 Alex, who’s next?
I have a much different perspective on his time at Michigan than you do.

I’m sure you have a lot of different perspectives than the non short bus population.
Says the guy who is unable to accept facts that repeatedly show he’s wrong. Lmao!! Don’t worry, if Liberty wins tonight, you can have a win finally and say “See!!! I told ya” lmao!!

^^^Fact Check: This is false and misleading^^^

“The Arizona Wildcats on Tuesday fired football coach Rich Rodriguez after six seasons in the wake of a sexual harassment allegation the university began investigating in October and a recent notice of a hostile-workplace lawsuit to be filed against Rodriguez.”
I spend most of the fall and winter in tucson and I remember when the news broke that Rich was let go. Most were shocked by it. If Rich had came back and coached the 2018 season he would have been feeling some heat but their was quite a bit of optimism. Some had felt Rich had found his Pat White in Khalil Tate. If they were going to fire him they would have done it at a time when the candidate pool is at its largest which isn't after a bowl game.

Reactions: ThePunish-EER
Lmao. Everything Dana did was a result of the groundwork Rich put down. No No Rich Rod = No White = no Geno = probably no B12 invite.
Geno was recruited by Bill Stewart. Big 12 invite had more to do with Don Nehlen, Oliver Luck and Clements.

Keep it going. Only 54 more pages, 2,133 posts to go. Would have been more, but you know who and his idiotic posts forced the HOF thread to be locked.

Rooting for you,Rootmaster.

Geno was recruited by Bill Stewart. Big 12 invite had more to do with Don Nehlen, Oliver Luck and Clements.
Lmao! Yes, they also played a role. However, Rodriguez played a major part as well. Hilarious you guys want to act like the Rodriguez years had nothing to do with him. Absolutely idiotic train of thoughts lol

Lmao! Yes, they also played a role. However, Rodriguez played a major part as well. Hilarious you guys want to act like the Rodriguez years had nothing to do with him. Absolutely idiotic train of thoughts lol
LMAO you're clueless.

Fraudriquez was long gone before Big 12 became a thought. Big 12 was not a possibility until Oliver Luck got here.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT