ADVERTISEMENT

Cocaine in the White House.

The President, Attorney General, DHS Director, Secret Service Service Director, or FBI Director could give you the name. They won't. I don't expect an Agent whose not authorized to release the name to end up homeless to do it.

Biden's family is trash. I don't feel the need to defend them. If you want to break the law and do a line of coke find somewhere else other than the White House. It causes too many other problems. Don't care if it was Jill, Hunter, or one of the other snot nosed grandchildren. Most people are upset because of the 2 tier system. One of you try that shit and see what happens. We couldn't take up a big enough collection to get you out trouble.
Agree on the 2nd part ..
The first part is what I'm bitching about . The two tier system. I have worked in the White House on jobs and those people knew the last time I farted. Any agent should be made to tell who had it and they should be prosecuted to the full extent.
If a agent register as a whistleblower he can't get punished, correct?
Now I understand how things work, they can send him to Alaska till retirement..... I've been on punishment details for standing up for what I believe was right .

Agree on the 2nd part ..
The first part is what I'm bitching about . The two tier system. I have worked in the White House on jobs and those people knew the last time I farted. Any agent should be made to tell who had it and they should be prosecuted to the full extent.
If a agent register as a whistleblower he can't get punished, correct?
Now I understand how things work, they can send him to Alaska till retirement..... I've been on punishment details for standing up for what I believe was right .

Whistleblower protection works better if you have information on a Republican, Independent, or actual Democrat that isn't Marxist. That's currently where we are as a country.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT