ADVERTISEMENT

CFE...what the hell....

LowFatMilk

All-Conference
Apr 21, 2012
....are you talking about on the 'other' site (regarding Rivals) ?

You do not have to pay money to post here.

"They're walking a dangerous tightrope at Rivals. Eliteness doesn't draw much of a crowd".

CFE

....are you talking about on the 'other' site (regarding Rivals) ?
You do not have to pay money to post here.

Ummmm....great opening post. So a guy who doesn't have a subscription is advertising that a premium account is needed to post in this forum....and you thought it would be a good idea to start a thread asking him about it.

.....as if he'd reply.

Brilliantly moronic.

Ummmm....great opening post. So a guy who doesn't have a subscription is advertising that a premium account is needed to post in this forum....and you thought it would be a good idea to start a thread asking him about it.

.....as if he'd reply.

Brilliantly moronic.

Lol...You articulate yourself better in the first person rather than the third...however your point is taken...again....CFE?

You know what annoys me most about CFE?

He puts his comments in a bold red font. It annoys the retina. It also screams "Look at me! My posts are in red bold font. I'm special!"

I literally can't read his comments too much cause of that red font.

CFE has finally lost it........ He posts the exact same rant on this and the other site.... Over and over and over........ He has went "full Mickey"

I never look at any other site, does he use that annoying red bold font there too?

I honestly hate it. Its harder on the eyes than imagining Oprah & Rosie O'Donnell in a bikini pose down.

Did someone hack into cfe's account and start this ugly rumor? Or is cfe in full offseason mode trying to stir the pot and remain in the spotlight? Time will tell.

I didn't start this thread with the intention that everyone trash CFE for everything. Matter of fact, since most of you know (of) him shows that he's typically a regular contributor. ...good or bad... ...doesn't matter to me.

I was just curious why he started a thread on TOS about a posting issue he's seemingly having here....and why he felt it was because only paying customers can know participate in conversations.

Correction!

I'm able to get back on Rivals again, but as Tallmadgeer, my alter ego. For some reason it wouldn't let me sign on as Cuyahoga Falls Eers.

So you do NOT have to pay money to post here. You just to figure out how to jump through the right hoops.

Sorry, Vern. I should have known you wouldn't block out an old friend for a few bucks.

My knowledge and wisdom are too valuable to check aside.

THE POSTER ALSO KNOWN AS CUYAHOGA FALLS EERS

Correction!

I'm able to get back on Rivals again, but as Tallmadgeer, my alter ego. For some reason it wouldn't let me sign on as Cuyahoga Falls Eers.

So you do NOT have to pay money to post here. You just to figure out how to jump through the right hoops.

Sorry, Vern. I should have known you wouldn't block out an old friend for a few bucks.

What happens when you try to log in? There's no reason the old account wouldn't work unless you don't have your password.

What happens when you try to log in? There's no reason the old account wouldn't work unless you don't have your password.

Vern, when I try to sign in as Cuyahoga Falls Eers, it doesn't recognize the password and asks me to let it send me access to post a new password, but then it doesn't recognize the new password. Somehow, it recognized the new password for Tallmadgeers, but not for Cuyahoga Falls Eers. I know I must be zipping when I should be sagging but I haven't figured out how or why. Thank you.

Correction!

....or another way to put it....

For some reason I can't seem to figure out how to post using my primary alias. It feels like I'm jumping through hoops....but I think most of you know that somewhere along the way I'm making a simple/small error.

Clearly I should have contacted V before before slandering his website in the forums of one of his biggest competitors. Even though I made such a huge blunder I just hope, beg really, that Vernon will be kind enough to forgive me. ......I mean without me who else will represent Mickey??

CFE

Mea culpa, mea culpa, mea maxima culpa.

Is that enough or do you want to bring out the tar and feathers, too?

Is that enough or do you want to bring out the tar and feathers, too?

Is the red font just to irritate? Seems so to me.

hey, remember when he started threads about Mickey being moved to an old folks home without the permission of Mickey's family?

Classic CFE............

He's legitimately hitting dementia.

Any interested in placing a bet on IQs. $10 to the winner for every point above the loser.

By the way, guys, that's ageism. Some day you'll get there.

Let's stick to the facts about my alma mater's sports teams. That's why I come on here. And to defend attempts at ignorance, intentional or otherwise. M I C K E Y There! That should raise your blood pressure!
:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Throwing Rivals under the bus was almost as much of a gut reaction as say......................... claiming repeatedly that there were "roving bands of college-aged pickpockets stalking Mountaineer Field, preying on children and the elderly"

when really your old ass just lost your ticket.

Any interested in placing a bet on IQs. $10 to the winner for every point above the loser.

Bring it! I will decimate.

You're the same guy who couldn't figure out how to log in to post under a different alias, then publicly blasted the site, blaming them / it for your failure - and you're going to try to convince people that your IQ is higher than "Lower Average"? Bwahahahahhaa.

You might also want to work on understanding your EQ - you seem to really struggle in that area, as well.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT