ADVERTISEMENT

Brown has made strides with team

matics

All-Conference
Gold Member
Dec 4, 2006
Let's be honest here. Brown hit the ground at onset of two new issues that have caused issues except for teams with abundant extra cash- xfer portal and NIL. These two issued married each other and became free agency. While it should have never happened , HCNB can not be measured by the pre free agency era of 5 years to prove oneself. (And please don't be foolish enough to reply with comparisons with some random team that immediately began seizing free agency to their benefit). He now had a very young team doing quite well and if our cupboards that supply free agency monies will allow us to keep thos group together, we have a very very good team. As for the close game yesterday I'm sure Bama never saw a tight game with Auburn either. I'm back on trusting the climb and his ability to keep this group here. If he does he's gonna produce and bowl win this year and have quite a good one next year as well. Assuming he continues to recruit THIS well....he will have done it here. I believe we should have high hopes he stays here. I DO think he needs a few staff tweaks but overall....im content with the upward trend

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News