ADVERTISEMENT

BOWLSBY--ESPN conspired against BIG 12

You really are an insufferable bitch. Add some value to really good threads you POS. Man would it be fun giving a fat lip.
He's too stupid to even converse with anymore. Dumb guy even thinks he makes more money than the King. I know the King, and I make a pretty big salary myself, as a VP over hundreds of people at a prestigious manufacturing facility, but even I wouldn't want to compare salaries with the King. Dude was living in a $700,000.00 home in WV last time I checked. I'm no longer replying to the moron, and probably nobody else should as well. There's a reason why a guy has that many posts and such an embarrassing HB like ratio. If it weren't for Townes, he would be in single digits.

Never have I seen a $700,000 doublewide

Has me interested.
Don't know you, so have no idea what your taste in houses are, but convinced you could put a double wide on 60 acres in greenbrier county. Just need to have the right Realtor. I would look there, or better yet, more land at a better price in Monroe County.

Been looking at homes north of lewisburg in Renick along the river lately. Not a whole lot of property but enough. Can find a nice place there for under $350k, higher if you need more than 2,000 sq feet and some land for farm animals. I'm looking at Monroe for best value and land for cows, horses, chickens, and fish pond.

Pete Thamel
@PeteThamel

·
2h

The Big 12 held an AD call this morning. The sentiment in the league, according to sources, is not panicking and sticking together. There’s a desire to not react emotionally and give Big 12 leaders the space to evaluate options moving forward.
Again. I’m committed until I’m not.

It’s like being employed. I’ll work my ass off for you, but I had a company offer me a gig that will help my family in the long run and it’s what’s I best for me. Thank you for everything.

Bye Bye BIG 12

Never have I seen a $700,000 doublewide

Has me interested.
"The last time he checked".....LMAO...guy is a complete moron...

Notice how he and bitchgregor are the only two on here that like to talk about how much they make....makes you wonder doesnt?

and bitchgregor no-showed me....what a pussy...i just was going to buy him a beer..

Reactions: TownesVanZandt
Found his place

Still cannot see how it is worth 700K
Must be the land

toneelgroep-amsterdam-bos-ivanov.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: WVUFanForever
"The last time he checked".....LMAO...guy is a complete moron...

Notice how he and bitchgregor are the only two on here that like to talk about how much they make....makes you wonder doesnt?

and bitchgregor no-showed me....what a pussy...i just was going to buy him a beer..

Dude I was sitting at the next table. I’m the guy that bought your lady a drink then had to fight her off in the bathroom. She couldn’t keep her hands off me. She the one that ended up with a fat lip but let’s not go there. I’ll just say she was worth my trip down.

• Haha
Reactions: KingCoal
Dude I was sitting at the next table. I’m the guy that bought your lady a drink then had to fight her off in the bathroom. She couldn’t keep her hands off me. She the one that ended up with a fat lip but let’s not go there. I’ll just say she was worth my trip down.
You were so drunk you didn't realize that was my gay friend Rod that went with you to the bathroom instead of my wife.

He said you gave as good as you get...congrats.

• Wow
Reactions: Pitt4Life34
Kind of surprised you stoop so low to take up for the stupid poster. I know you're smarter than that, but guessing you're the type of guy that helps the handicapped people.
Another post about me....you aren't even obsessed about me...it goes way past that now.

^^^ Crazy b!tch didn't even go to sleep. She posts on here all night and day, and never posts anything of substance. At least her pimp daddy, TrollVanZandt, occasionally discusses sports. Of course, he's the biggest loser South of Bridgeport, but at least he tries.

^^^ Crazy b!tch didn't even go to sleep. She posts on here all night and day, and never posts anything of substance. At least her pimp daddy, TrollVanZandt, occasionally discusses sports. Of course, he's the biggest loser South of Bridgeport, but at least he tries.
At least he knows he's the stupid person.

Can't make it up!

Reactions: Pitt4Life34
Its so nice to be the center of attention from queenie and turdboy......they are always thinking of me....always posting about me....hell..queenie is such a stalker she posted the same thing 30 times last night lmao.

what a couple of dumbasses.

And in true Jayhawks form..... KU embarrasses themselves AND the rest of the league. When you're desperate you sure don't want to act it. I suppose the school actively involved in a federal investigation that decides stripper poles were a good idea, and whines about being a victim to Adidas in the middle of re-upping and signing a contract with them, it shouldn't be surprising. None of us find ourselves in a good situation right now... but really Jayhawks???? Most of the stuff they're bragging on is all in the state of Missouri . And that metro area they share with two other major schools. Art everywhere? Incredible food? My f-ing heavens. Yes I thought this was a joke just like you at first . This is what we deal with everyday.... Sigh..

And in true Jayhawks form..... KU embarrasses themselves AND the rest of the league. When you're desperate you sure don't want to act it. I suppose the school actively involved in a federal investigation that decides stripper poles were a good idea, and whines about being a victim to Adidas in the middle of re-upping and signing a contract with them, it shouldn't be surprising. None of us find ourselves in a good situation right now... but really Jayhawks???? Most of the stuff they're bragging on is all in the state of Missouri . And that metro area they share with two other major schools. Art everywhere? Incredible food? My f-ing heavens. Yes I thought this was a joke just like you at first . This is what we deal with everyday.... Sigh..

Well I'm sure with that football program they have to do whatever they can.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT