ADVERTISEMENT

ATL Official Bet on 4 more years of Trump

no man about you.... a whelcher and a pussy.....disgusting.

Kindergartners call names. Intelligent adults produce hard numbers. Kinda like Trump's legal team will do for you sniveling Biden cheaters.

Says the biggest God-damned liar on the board. You f’ucking pussy.

3f3gje.jpg

Hey country next time you put me on "ignore" will you be keeping a personal dossier of my daily posts that you're not reading for regurgitation later?
giphy.gif

@NYC_Eer

Speaking of gambling, do you remember when I was down like 1500 bucks in college due to gambling? I had to do that drug study to pay the bookie off (can't remember his name but he was a Sigma Chi guy.....good friend of mine from back in the day) Yeah, I quit gambling after that..

Reactions: WVUALLEN and wvjeff
sorry moron.....

Hey Jeff, did you go to WVU? Ever have to do a research paper? Do you know how to do research? If you do, go find those stats I asked you about. Stop embarrassing our beloved University Bro!

don't be ashamed of your woman...hogs need loving too but damn.....

That ass you 'tappin' must be either really fine or horribly hideous for you to be so obsessed with who's booty @GrimReaper82 is pattin' at night?

Damn Bro, give it a rest!

I'll bet you can't/won't find those stats! Prove me wrong. Bet?

Just think, if you would have been a man and honored your bet, your year would almost be up and you wouldn’t have to suffer the abuse you are taking and the humiliation of your hero trump getting his ass handed to him.

Ass/booty and horny but no no thanks on consecutive states otherwise. Welcome brotha....

Let me know when you graduate to cvnt, motherfvckr, and some of the cleaner language inherent in your Leftist vocabulary. I'll need to study those a little longer.

Just think, if you would have been a man and honored your bet, your year would almost be up and you wouldn’t have to suffer the abuse you are taking and the humiliation of your hero trump getting his ass handed to him.

Just think if your "prediction" of Trump being found guilty of "collusion" or removed from office after being impeached Joe Biden might not have had to cheat running against VP Pence?

Epic fail. "No collusion". No conviction on impeachment, and Trump will be sworn in on Jan 20th after he exposes the fraud, deceit, and illegal cheating of your creepy Uncle Joe because he couldn't beat Trump on his own merits!

Then you will be crying like this chic

Let me know when you graduate to cvnt, motherfvckr, and some of the cleaner language inherent in your Leftist vocabulary. I'll need to study those a little longer.

Graduated. It was like student athletes graduating from taking basket weaving 101. You were in the class with me. We used to sit in the back row talking about what bets to make and how not to pay up...

Just think if your "prediction" of Trump being found guilty of "collusion" or removed from office after being impeached Joe Biden might not have had to cheat running against VP Pence?

Epic fail. "No collusion". No conviction on impeachment, and Trump will be sworn in on Jan 20th after he exposes the fraud, deceit, and illegal cheating of your creepy Uncle Joe because he couldn't beat Trump on his own merits!

Then you will be crying like this chic

Curious, you really think Trump is going to be the president for next term?

Graduated. It was like student athletes graduating from taking basket weaving 101. You were in the class with me. We used to sit in the back row talking about what bets to make and how not to pay up...

I was challenged to a bet about Biden's win by one of you losers. He offered a self ban, but I want to see some $$$$$$$$$$$$! He hasn't put any coin on the table.

Do you know why not?

I thought you Leftists liked to take money from rich guys? Especially if they're Black?
giphy.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT