ADVERTISEMENT

ATL Official Bet on 4 more years of Trump

NYC_Eer

All-American
Aug 22, 2010
New York
Let’s make a bet. If Trump wins the election I’ll leave this forum. If Biden wins we both leave.
I’m sure you won’t answer directly and will post some stupid gif. But you keep saying Trump will win so put your money where your mouth is.

This means too much for you. So, I’m sure you’ll waffle. Me not so much.

Let’s make a bet. If Trump wins the election I’ll leave this forum. If Biden wins we both leave.
I’m sure you won’t answer directly and will post some stupid gif. But you keep saying Trump will win so put your money where your mouth is.

So translation, you’re leaving regardless? Lol

Nope not making any more bets with Leftists. Too many lies, so little time. Let this play out in the courts. If all those record Biden votes are legit, then he's already got this! I simply do not believe they are, and we'll soon know who's right?

Reactions: Snow Sled Baby
Nope not making any more bets with Leftists. Too many lies, so little time. Let this play out in the courts. If all those record Biden votes are legit, then he's already got this! I simply do not believe they are, and we'll soon know who's right?
Everyone knows this was a fraudulent election. Even these morons arguing on this board. They don’t care. Cheating is ok if their party is the benefactor. Must suck going through life as a puppet repeating someone else’s beliefs and being either too dumb or too scared to make a stand on any issues.

Reactions: WVUALLEN and atlkvb
Everyone knows this was a fraudulent election. Even these morons arguing on this board. They don’t care. Cheating is ok if their party is the benefactor. Must suck going through life as a puppet repeating someone else’s beliefs and being either too dumb or too scared to make a stand on any issues.

I think you are 100% correct. If you read between their lines, they're actually "gloating" over how perfect this heist was. Just like they "gloated" over how well the fake 'plandemic' shuttered our economy so they could blame Trump. (which they all did)

One of 'em the other day was calling the new vaccine the "Biden" vaccine. I asked him if folks start taking it and getting sick will it then be called the Trump vaccine? You are spot on @WVU80ate ...these people are scurrilous and blood thirsty for power. It's all that matters to their arrogant Godless Souls. No way they are convinced those votes for Biden were all legitimate. What else explains why they get so violently angry over simple attempts to check them out and make sure only the legal votes were accepted and counted?

Because they know they cheated.

Reactions: JWG66 and WVUALLEN
I think you are 100% correct. If you read between their lines, they're actually "gloating" over how perfect this heist was. Just like they "gloated" over how well the fake 'plandemic' shuttered our economy so they could blame Trump. (which they all did)

One of 'em the other day was calling the new vaccine the "Biden" vaccine. I asked him if folks start taking it and getting sick will it then be called the Trump vaccine? You are spot on @WVU80ate ...these people are scurrilous and blood thirsty for power. It's all that matters to their arrogant Godless Souls. No way they are convinced those votes for Biden were all legitimate. What else explains why they get so violently angry over simple attempts to check them out and make sure only the legal votes were accepted and counted?

Fake pandemic? So you are a ****...... I thought so but you proved it. Lost anybody ****? I have.

Enjoy the ride wvore.....fake pandemic......you are a poser and a cvnt.......

Reactions: countryroads89
Enjoy the ride wvore.....fake pandemic......you are a poser and a cvnt.......

Hey guy...if you don't know the answer to this look it up.

What is the risk of death from a Covid infection if you're under 65 and in reasonably good health? (I'd tell you but I want YOU to look it up)

Got it?

Great!

Now, compare that to the risk of death from slipping in a bathtub or shower, getting on a plane or driving 12 miles from your home in your personal automobile? (again assuming you're in reasonably good health)

When you find the answers, post me back with the data and then be prepared to explain to me why you're more afraid of the lesser number than you are the greater numbers OK? If I don't hear back from you, I'll know you're either a coward and can't explain what I've asked, or you're too stupid to find the correct answers.

I'm good with whichever you choose OK little fella?

Last edited:

What is risk of death from a Covid infection if you're under 65 and in reasonably good health? (I'd tell you but I want YOU to look it up)

Got it?

Great!

Now, compare that to the risk of death from slipping in a bathtub or shower, getting on a plane or driving 12 miles from your home in your personal automobile?

When you find the answers, post me back with the data and then be prepared to explain to me why you're more afraid of the lesser number than you are the greater numbers OK? If I don't hear back from you, I'll know you're either a coward and can't explain what I've asked, or you're too stupid to find the correct answers.

Hey bvtch....it isn't always about the statistics......

What is risk of death from a Covid infection if you're under 65 and in reasonably good health? (I'd tell you but I want YOU to look it up)

Got it?

Great!

Now, compare that to the risk of death from slipping in a bathtub or shower, getting on a plane or driving 12 miles from your home in your personal automobile? (again assuming you're in reasonably good health)

make fun of people dying.....that is what Trump and Cvnts like you do,....but some of us have felt it.

Got it?

Great!

and I have your little fella.....right in your mouth cvck sucker

Reactions: tjebarr
That’s what I thought.

Reactions: wvjeff

Got it?

Great!

and your little fella.....will gladly give you an address.....mouthy fvcks i love them.....

why don't you put your mouth where ATL's money is?

Reactions: atlkvb

No media outlet, no politician liked Trump because he was not a politician.

and your little fella.....will gladly give you an address.....mouthy fvcks i love them.....

You come on here calling me names and now you're crying like a little weaned pup over "little fella"?

Then you want my address? For what? You gonna beat me up "little fella?"

Why don't you look up those stats I invited you to find and kick my ass with those OK "little fella"?

Or maybe you're as much of a puppy looking up available statistics as you are writing checks with your mouth that your scrawny pup ass can't cash?

I think so...'cause I'm not reading any stats just your Puppy yapping.

Yap....yap...yap.....

Last edited:
You come on here calling me names and now you're crying like a little weaned pup over "little fella"?

Then you want my address? For what? You gonna beat me up "little fella?"

Why don't you look up those stats I invited you to find and kick my ass with those OK "little fella"?

Or maybe you're as much of a puppy looking up available statistics as you are writing checks with your mouth that your scrawny pup ass can't cash?

I think so...'cause I'm reading any stats just your Puppy yapping.

Yap....yap...yap.....
a whiny little pup.......little fella......i got ya.....you are a mouthy little boy.

wvjeff, are you even old enough to be on a message board without parental guidance?

• Haha
Reactions: atlkvb
Yeah that's why you continue with your childish actions. Your older than me.

a whiny little pup.......little fella......i got ya.....you are a mouthy little boy.

Yup...now go find those stats...go boy...good dog!!!!! Good boy!!!!!!
giphy.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT