ADVERTISEMENT

ATL Official Bet on 4 more years of Trump

Hahahah, some of you guys are straight up clowns!! As much as I think that @atlkvb is a straight up fraud and laughingstock.....I draw the line at race and truly hope no one on this board has done this or will ever do this....period. Above everything else, this is still America and every man has his right to believe what he chooses.....

I would have loved to have taken his hard earned cash.....but in hindsight, this board is a funnier environment with him here....
If you cared about race you would have a problem with your lefty buddies staright up race slurring atl.

Hahahah, some of you guys are straight up clowns!! As much as I think that @atlkvb is a straight up fraud and laughingstock.....I draw the line at race and truly hope no one on this board has done this or will ever do this....period. Above everything else, this is still America and every man has his right to believe what he chooses.....

I would have loved to have taken his hard earned cash.....but in hindsight, this board is a funnier environment with him here....
Strange but my lie detector goes off every time I start reading your posts, even louder when you deny your racist posts.....Whaaaaaaaaaaaat

Reactions: atlkvb
Why does he detest you so much? He hates that you are black and proud of it, and that you speak your heart and cannot be controlled by the plantation owners.... nothing more, nothing less......

I'm not sure if that's true or not, but we haven't heard from country so it sounds as good as anything we've heard so far.

You’re right and I do, this is what I am saying......this is never ok!

You voted for Biden and he told every member of my race that if we didn't vote for him we weren't Black. I didn't hear a peep out of you condemning him for that. Just another reason I think your dishonesty is pure excrement.

Last edited:
Look at you going with the dumb racists story now too. Why not just burn some crosses since you are out of the closet. I know I dont run my mouth about bets when I am not willing to put my money where my mouth is. If you work hard, someday you can be like me.

You can always tell where a man's heart is when you see how much money he holds close to it.

If you cared about race you would have a problem with your lefty buddies staright up race slurring atl.

Funny how Leftists always call Conservatives "racists" who hate all Black folks. I'm only one Negro. I've never been called some of the ugly names I've been called on this forum by anyone on the Right. Never. Matter of fact it's the Conservatives who most respect my opinions, appreciate my contributions, and back my independent thought even when we disagree. (@DvlDog4WVU is a perfect example)

Who are the biggest hate filled, bigoted, name calling racists on here?

Leftists.

You voted for Biden and he told every member of my race that if we didn't vote for him we weren't Black. I didn't hear a peep out of you condemning him for that. Just another reason I think your dishonesty is pure excrement.

Aaaannnddddddddd, the Oscar goes too.........

@atlkvb for best supporting actor in a drama.......

This is another reason why you are a total waste of time. We're trying to have a serious discussion about race on here and you're the one acting like a clown.

hey @dedhoops24 ...appreciate the shout out Bro!
why-clowns-are-creepy-according-to-science.jpg

3494.jpg
Well what can I say??????

See if you can answer this question directly & honestly with facts:

Who had the best economic plan for revitalizing blighted inner cities and establishing more Black owned banks and businesses? Trump's "opportunity zones" and his "Platinum plan" or Biden's plan?

Do you even know what it was? I honestly don't.

Strange but my lie detector goes off every time I start reading your posts, even louder when you deny your racist posts.....Whaaaaaaaaaaaat

The only thing that exceeds his fraudulent nature is the genuine nature of it.

Agreed. Dave is a dumbass. I am a dumbass. You are a dumbass for not thinking you are a dumbass.

For this, I give you chief dumbass...........bbbbbbbaaaaaahhhhhh

:joy:
It’s a good thing ATL officially took our bet. Now that the GSA has officially admitted Biden has own it is time for ATL to take his one year nap. 3...2...1

Reactions: indyrckstar
See if you can answer this question directly & honestly with facts:

Who had the best economic plan for revitalizing blighted inner cities and establishing more Black owned banks and businesses? Trump's "opportunity zones" and his "Platinum plan" or Biden's plan?

Do you even know what it was? I honestly don't.

Why do 85% of AA think Trump is a racist and why did 87% of AA voters choose Joe Biden?

Reactions: countryroads89
It’s a good thing ATL officially took our bet. Now that the GSA has officially admitted Biden has own it is time for ATL to take his one year nap. 3...2...1

Yep. He is an honorable man. He believes Trump won and is willing to back it up. Best moment of his message board career.

Tell 'ya what you forked tongue liar, I'll leave tonight if you can post back to me my exact words accepting your bet. Post exactly my words when I said "I accept terms of the bet, we are in agreement" without lying about it, or making something else up.

You cannot because all you Leftists are liars...all you do is lie. You cannot be honest or tell the Truth about anything...not even your own lies.

Tell 'ya what you forked tongue liar, I'll leave tonight if you can post back to me my exact words accepting your bet. Post exactly my words when I said "I accept terms of the bet, we are in agreement" without lying about it, or making something else up.

You cannot because all you Leftists are liars...all you do is lie. You cannot be honest or tell the Truth about anything...not even your own lies.
Expect penis discussions soon.

Why do 85% of AA think Trump is a racist and why did 87% of AA voters choose Joe Biden?

Now do you see what I mean when I said earlier in the thread you have NEVER EVER answered a direct question from me honestly or directly. NEVER. What does that answer have to do with the question I asked you? Nothing. So Trump is a racist and hates Black people. Suppose he had said something as racially insensitive to them as Biden did:

"I'm the President, and if you don't vote for me after all I've done for Blacks in this country, then you ain't Black!"

You'd just say....heh...heh....that's just Trump being Trumpy 'ya kow??????

Fraud.

Because under Trump African Americans had the lowest unemployment, highest wages, greatest levels of home ownership, the most private businesses, Graduated more of their kids from College, paid the lowest taxes, had the best increases of individual retirement wealth, first meaningful prison reform and permanent funding for HSBC institutions for the first time in history. That's why they voted for Biden instead of Trump.

The 13% of African Americans who voted for Trump were afraid of not being considered Black anymore by Joe Biden.

If that’s true, why are they so misinformed? Give me an example of Trump racism

Get ready for a cacophony of lies. If you get an answer, there won't be one truthful or factual statement in it that can not be refuted.

Last edited:
Now do you see what I mean when I said earlier in the thread you have NEVER EVER answered a direct question from me honestly or directly. NEVER. What does that answer have to do with the question I asked you? Nothing. So Trump is a racist and hates Black people. Suppose he had said something as racially insensitive to them as Biden did:

"I'm the President, and if you don't vote for me after all I've done for Blacks in this country, then you ain't Black!"

You'd just say....heh...heh....that's just Trump being Trumpy 'ya kow??????

Fraud.

So, according to your thought process, Joe Bien tricked 87% of the AA community?

Yet Trump, the greatest salesman on earth, was only able to convince 13% of the same community.......

Not understanding your math.....kind of like your “rough estimates” on GA population.....

Reactions: wvjeff
Trump is the only one who is trying to commit fraud in this election. The guy is a total fraud himself. Only a moron would believe the lies of this con man.
Ever research Biden & his lies? It's all on the internet...why he dropped out in 88 ....if you voted for Biden you voted for a known habitual liar, plain & simple & they just wasn't campaign promises or exaggerated statements but straight up lies ...
Look it up ...
Back then the MSM at least acted like they was working for the American people

Now you’re really making stuff up. The name of the thread is literally

Ever research Biden & his lies? It's all on the internet...why he dropped out in 88 ....if you voted for Biden you voted for a known habitual liar, plain & simple & they just wasn't campaign promises or exaggerated statements but straight up lies ...
Look it up ...
Back then the MSM at least acted like they was working for the American people
We have had a known habitual liar for 4 years....so there is that.

So, according to your thought process, Joe Bien tricked 87% of the AA community?

Yet Trump, the greatest salesman on earth, was only able to convince 13% of the same community.......

Not understanding your math.....kind of like your “rough estimates” on GA population.....

So if 87% of Blacks voted for Joe Biden's plan to revitalize inner cities and improve on the record levels of Black employment...what was it?

I asked you to quote my exact words accepting your bet. I didn't ask you for what YOU wrote about what I said. Quote what I said...tell the Truth for once in your deceit filled Life.

How much more stupid can a lying Leftist be bragging about voting for someone who cheated with fake, fraudulent votes, and someone who you can't even name one reason for voting for besides you love how easily he cheated? You're defending the fact he "won" and the fact that he cheated is less of a concern to you than the reasons you actually voted for him...which none of you can even reasonably attempt to explain.

Now that's downright Zombie like voting. Voting for a cheater, who has no memory, no accomplishments, no teeth, no agenda, no support, fake voters, and brain dead Zombie followers who only know how to lie about how effective his cheating campaign was for them.

Well what else would you expect from a bunch of walking dead Zombies huh?
giphy.gif

I have teeth atl....I just take 'em out at night
iu

Last edited:

I'll make you a quick bet which I promise you can easily win and make me out to be one the dumbest posters on this board. You can even do it right now, we don't even have to wait for any court cases to be adjudicated for you to claim your victory!

I'll bet you can't name for me three significant achievements of Joe Biden's stellar 47 year career as a prelude to what we can expect from his pending Presidency. Just give me three significant pieces of Legislation or legislative accomplishments this well seasoned Washington veteran achieved for America that won your vote & convinced you of what he's about to do similarly for the country?

He's got a 47 year record 'ya know, so you have plenty of material to look through to find just three significant things he accomplished during his nearly 50 years in office.

My bet is you can't do it. You can prove me wrong? Take the bet.
(if you can't I win, and I don't even need you to participate in order to collect my W)

Checkmate!
giphy.gif

Reactions: roadtrasheer
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT