ADVERTISEMENT

As Trump rambles lies and falsehoods

You’re a pussy.

You run your mouth spewing nonsense and bullshit and when someone calls you on it, you crumble like a pussy. You aren’t man enough to accept the bet. You just like to spew nonsense you know is total bullshit.

You’re not a man. You’re a coward and a pussy. “Still.”

Very good country! I like the name calling...it's so harmonic in this time of us "coming together". The one name I'm standing behind though is the US Constitution, it's far more eloquent and based in Laws even you can't name!

However it's all we have standing between us and a blatant attempt to undermine it through tyranny. You were silent while subversives in your fraudulent party arranged to have Trump's legitimate election overturned in '16. They tried illegally spying on him, and even tried to frame him with the fake "collusion" story hoping that would undermine the expressed will of the American people.

Epic fail.

Now, your worthless party is so bold they're just outright trying to steal the election for themselves...to Hell with following the Law or proper vote verification procedures. We're losing this thing, so we'll just shut down the vote counting...stuff a few "fake ballots" into the machines, and claim our victory!

Epic fail.

You're being exposed. The U.S. Constitution will expose you. What name will have to call it once your fraudulent election is thrown out?

iu

(It really is)

Last edited:
“...frivolous lawsuits with NO legal proof of any fraud...”
Surely you jest or are unforgivingly stupid. How do you explain the sending out of ‘X’ number of ballots but then receiving back ‘X’ plus ‘Y’ with’Y’ being a substantial portion of ‘X’? What about the significant number of deceased folks who voted? How about the significant number of non-residents who voted in several locations? Yet these are but a very few of the many examples of irregularity and fraud for which there are multitudes presenting documentation thereof.

You claim to be a doctor, right old man? So you were educated at one point, so you tell me, Trump and MAGA are currently 1-46 in both state and federal court regarding suits with fraud.......1-46......go read the court decisions and then talk to me.

I tell you what, you better hope this doesn’t go anywhere. If by some chance it did? The implication is that you supported and voted for a party who tried to destroy our country through election fraud. Well, we all know they did, but I don’t think it’ll be proven.

And this is currently being contested because of the left’s insistence on blocking voter id requirements. We know why. The left has no one to blame for this but themselves.

And again, it’s our Democratic processes, why are you so threatened by the exercising of them?

This is the part I don't get with the Left. On the one hand they're insisting everything was legal and legitimate, yet at almost every turn they are either refusing to help speed up the legal process of verifying all of these suspect ballots, or ignoring the legal process claiming there is no purpose behind it.

Well they can't have it both ways. If they support only legal ballots being counted, let's investigate the claims of fraud and adjudicate them. If there was fraud (there was) let's make sure only the legitimate ballots are counted and toss out the rest.

Why do they have a problem with that process?

This is the part I don't get with the Left. On the one hand they're insisting everything was legal and legitimate, yet at almost every turn they are either refusing to help speed up the legal process of verifying all of these suspect ballots, or ignoring the legal process claiming there is no purpose behind it.

Well they can't have it both ways. If they support only legal ballots being counted, let's investigate the claims of fraud and adjudicate them. If there was fraud (there was) let's make sure only the legitimate ballots are counted and toss out the rest.

Why do they have a problem with that process?

You realize that of the states in question, there have been two criminal charges filed for fraud.....in PA......correct? GOP, for
Trump......

You realize that of the states in question, there have been two criminal charges filed for fraud.....in PA......correct? GOP, for
Trump......

I don't know what you're so vexed about? You claim the facts and the Law are on your side. So just sit tight and let it all play out in your favor. You have nothing to worry about. Trump can't "change" the Law. You yourself said he's losing every time correct?

So just wait...time, the facts & the Law are all on your side correct?
iu

I am not threatened by anything, I am disgusted by ridiculous and frivolous attempts.....if these were serious lawyers bringing these claims with hard and substantive proof, than the legal process would be playing out much much different than it has......it’s a mockery of our processes and system.....

And once again, the state of GA is ID required and has one of the strictest election processes in the nation.....

That's going to be tested under this signature verification of those absentee ballot applications ordered by the Governor. You confident they're all legitimate? I'm not.

If our democracy survives this, I hope all of those involved in this sedition is punished...
More proof you don’t know the process, let alone what’s going on. I’m not sure you understand the constitutional rights in this country. So, Trump has no right to exercise his right to appeal in a court of law?? And should be punished for doing that?? You’re an embarrassment. STFU and sit down moron lol

Is this not the way it SHOULD BE? Why ever would we wish to legitimize fraud and illegality (both of which were quite prominent in this election. There are so many substantiated examples of what transpired that all but the dumbest or most insanely biased souls question that the facts of corruption are overwhelming and must not be allowed yo act as a precedent.

Hey @eerdoc have you noticed how so many of these Leftists currently upset over what they see as abuse of the Law were strangely silent while a duly elected President was SPIED ON illegally and the Courts were LIED TO in order to try to frame him for stealing an election he legitimately and legally won?

Why weren't they as upset with the blatant abuse of the Courts and the Law over that?

Reactions: WVU80ate
That’s what I thought.....you’re a wordy **** with no balls......

Hey @dedhoops24 ...what was the Legal justification for those vote counts all being suspended all in States where Trump was running well ahead at virtually the same times in Wisconsin, Michigan, Pennsylvania, North Carolina and Georgia? I've never heard the Legal reason for those vote count suspensions, or the simultaneous nature of them...have you?

If there was a legal reason for consecutively suspending all of those counts what was it? Why were votes still being counted after the counts were ostensibly legally suspended & only after legal poll observers were kicked out? (This we know from video recordings & eyewitness testimony)

Deflect, lie, dodge, demur...but at least attempt an answer for me OK?

Last edited:
I am not threatened by anything, I am disgusted by ridiculous and frivolous attempts.....if these were serious lawyers bringing these claims with hard and substantive proof, than the legal process would be playing out much much different than it has......it’s a mockery of our processes and system.....

And once again, the state of GA is ID required and has one of the strictest election processes in the nation.....
Get out of your bubble, I’m talking about across the country. There should be zero questions surrounding an election. It should be very simple, every vote tracked and traced and conducted by a legally authorized citizen.

Reactions: atlkvb
Get out of your bubble, I’m talking about across the country. There should be zero questions surrounding an election. It should be very simple, every vote tracked and traced and conducted by a legally authorized citizen.

That does not help the Left's cause, nor suit their objectives. They give driver's licenses to illegals just so they can register and vote.

Fact.

“...frivolous lawsuits with NO legal proof of any fraud...”
Surely you jest or are unforgivingly stupid. How do you explain the sending out of ‘X’ number of ballots but then receiving back ‘X’ plus ‘Y’ with’Y’ being a substantial portion of ‘X’? What about the significant number of deceased folks who voted? How about the significant number of non-residents who voted in several locations? Yet these are but a very few of the many examples of irregularity and fraud for which there are multitudes presenting documentation thereof.

Trump campaign has lost 46 lawsuits. LOL! You’ll get ‘em next time.

Reactions: malew1
You claim to be a doctor, right old man? So you were educated at one point, so you tell me, Trump and MAGA are currently 1-46 in both state and federal court regarding suits with fraud.......1-46......go read the court decisions and then talk to me.

He’s not a doctor. I called him out on it a year or so ago. He got so mad he put me on ignore.

Trump campaign has lost 46 lawsuits. LOL! You’ll get ‘em next time.

I'm not denying this is true because we on this forum all know you never lie, but can you please post a list of the 46 Lawsuits you're claiming Trump has lost? Again, I'm not denying this is true, but I can't find it. Maybe you can?

This is the best I've come up with from NBC, and it doesn't say 46 Lawsuits have been "lost". Some on this list are still active, many were simply withdrawn, and indeed some were either dismissed for lack of evidence or simply not heard. I'm looking for 46 "lost" lawsuits. Can 'ya help a Brother out?

He’s not a doctor. I called him out on it a year or so ago. He got so mad he put me on ignore.

You got so mad at me for dismantling all of your lies you put me on ignore and bragged about it. You never bragged about taking me off ignore and you kept a running diary of all my posts while you had me on ignore!

You're really infatuated with me aren't 'ya country?
giphy.gif

I’m such a coward and a pussy, I won’t take dedhoops24 bet. I ran my damn, stupid mouth like a dumbass, declaring Trump would get another 4 years and then dedhoops24 called me out on it and I pussed out. I lost the bet to countryroads89 about trump being impeached, I looked like a huge dumbass, then I declared trump would win the election, again, I looked like a dumbass. I really don’t want to look like a dumbass again but dedhoops24 just keeps making me look like a dumbass. I hope the other posters on this board will run to help me out like they have before.

Hey @countryroads89 ...are you now so dishonestly desperate that you're resorting to actually making up posts I've allegedly written?
giphy.gif

Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery atl. @countryroads89 is one my biggest admirers!
iu

Last edited:
I'm not denying this is true because we on this forum all know you never lie, but can you please post a list of the 46 Lawsuits you're claiming Trump has lost? Again, I'm not denying this is true, but I can't find it. Maybe you can?

This is the best I've come up with from NBC, and it doesn't say 46 Lawsuits have been "lost". Some on this list are still active, many were simply withdrawn, and indeed some were either dismissed for lack of evidence or simply not heard. I'm looking for 46 "lost" lawsuits. Can 'ya help a Brother out?

Here you go. You can see the legal briefs, all filed suits and judgements here.....

Hey @countryroads89 wanna know the one immutable, unchangeable, uncontested fact about a liar?

You can never tell the Truth.

Know why?

Because it always exposes your lies, and confirms you're a liar.

Think about it.

iu

Here you go. You can see the legal briefs, all filed suits and judgements here.....

Thanks @dedhoops24 ! Now can you please also post for me the legal justifications for all those vote suspensions in Wisconsin, Michigan, Pennsylvania, North Carolina & here in Georgia? Was all vote counting in all of those places halted during the Legal suspensions? What were the suspensions for? All States complied, & no votes were counted during those suspensions?

Please inform.

Last edited:
Thanks @dedhoops24 ! Now can you please also post for me the legal justifications for all those vote suspensions in Wisconsin, Michigan, Pennsylvania, North Carolina & here in Georgia? Was all vote counting in all of those places halted after the Legal suspensions? What were the suspensions for? All States complied, & no votes were counted during those suspensions?

Please inform.

I have no clue what you are talking about with all of this suspension nonsense......so, I’m sorry I can’t help you there......you will need to share the factual information you are referring too....

Thanks @dedhoops24 ! Now can you please also post for me the legal justifications for all those vote suspensions in Wisconsin, Michigan, Pennsylvania, North Carolina & here in Georgia? Was all vote counting in all of those places halted after the Legal suspensions? What were the suspensions for? All States complied, & no votes were counted during those suspensions?

Please inform.

You always ask the wrong questions.

Here is the one valid question.

Who will be inaugurated on January 20, 2021?

Answer: Joe Biden, 46th President of the United States.

I have no clue what you are talking about with all of this suspension nonsense......so, I’m sorry I can’t help you there......you will need to share the factual information you are referring too....

I'm simply asking why those vote counts were suspended? I've never heard the legal justifications for doing so in those particular States, all of which are currently in dispute over their vote totals. If you know why those vote counts were all suddenly suspended, please inform me because I do not know.

If you don't know, just say "I don't know atl" that's all.

I'm simply asking why those vote counts were suspended? I've never heard the legal justifications for doing so in those particular States, all of which are currently in dispute over their vote totals. If you know why those vote counts were all suddenly suspended, please inform me because I do not know.

If you don't know, just say "I don't know atl" that's all.

You are saying this happened as fact....please show us where this is reported as fact and then I will comment.....

You asked a question about the lawsuit, I provided you with a source of fact that you can read and verify for yourself.....I am asking you to deliver the same to me so I can better educate myself on your claims....

You are saying this happened as fact....please show us where this is reported as fact and then I will comment.....

You asked a question about the lawsuit, I provided you with a source of fact that you can read and verify for yourself.....I am asking you to deliver the same to me so I can better educate myself on your claims....
giphy.gif

Delays in Michigan, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin left election in limbo

excerpt:
In Green Bay, absentee ballot results were delayed after one of the vote-counting machines ran out of ink.

According to the Wisconsin Elections Commission, about 1.9 million people in Wisconsin returned an absentee ballot as of Monday morning. That’s more than double the number of absentee ballots cast in 2016.

In Michigan, election officials said more than 3.1 absentee ballots have been returned. Workers in Detroit, Michigan process absentee ballots early Wednesday.

Pennsylvania Governor Tom Wolf, a Democrat, said at 3am Wednesday that the state had more than 1 million ballots left to tally.

Other key states, including Georgia and North Carolina, could still not be declared by Wednesday morning.

...more

Wisconsin, Michigan, Pennsylvania, North Carolina, Georgia and Nevada mysteriously quit counting after midnight.

excerpt
In Georgia and several states on election night the officials announced they would resume counting in the morning.
It was a head fake.

In Fulton County Georgia elections officials told the media and our observers that they were shutting down the tabulation center at State Farm Arena at 10:30 p.m. on election night only to continue counting ballots in secret until 1:00 a.m.

...more
In Michigan they dumped 138,000 votes for Biden in the middle of the night.
Not one vote went for Trump.

...more

Wisconsin also dumped votes at 4 AM — ALL FOR BIDEN.

.....more
In Pennsylvania Joe Biden received OVER ONE MILLION VOTES after election day — over ONE-THIRD of his totals!

This happened over and over again.

Why? Why did this happen at 11 PM on Election night?
Democrats knew they were getting trounced.

Delays in Michigan, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin left election in limbo

excerpt:
In Green Bay, absentee ballot results were delayed after one of the vote-counting machines ran out of ink.

According to the Wisconsin Elections Commission, about 1.9 million people in Wisconsin returned an absentee ballot as of Monday morning. That’s more than double the number of absentee ballots cast in 2016.

In Michigan, election officials said more than 3.1 absentee ballots have been returned. Workers in Detroit, Michigan process absentee ballots early Wednesday.

Pennsylvania Governor Tom Wolf, a Democrat, said at 3am Wednesday that the state had more than 1 million ballots left to tally.

Other key states, including Georgia and North Carolina, could still not be declared by Wednesday morning.

...more

Wisconsin, Michigan, Pennsylvania, North Carolina, Georgia and Nevada mysteriously quit counting after midnight.

excerpt
In Georgia and several states on election night the officials announced they would resume counting in the morning.
It was a head fake.

In Fulton County Georgia elections officials told the media and our observers that they were shutting down the tabulation center at State Farm Arena at 10:30 p.m. on election night only to continue counting ballots in secret until 1:00 a.m.

...more
In Michigan they dumped 138,000 votes for Biden in the middle of the night.
Not one vote went for Trump.

...more

Wisconsin also dumped votes at 4 AM — ALL FOR BIDEN.

.....more
In Pennsylvania Joe Biden received OVER ONE MILLION VOTES after election day — over ONE-THIRD of his totals!

This happened over and over again.

Why? Why did this happen at 11 PM on Election night?
Democrats knew they were getting trounced.

Well, the answer was in the article you posted, specifically for WI, MI and PA....

“In all three states, officials were not allowed to begin counting ballots until on or just before election day. Republican-led state legislatures in the states had opposed changing laws to allow earlier preparations as other states did.”

Well, the answer was in the article you posted, specifically for WI, MI and PA....

“In all three states, officials were not allowed to begin counting ballots until on or just before election day. Republican-led state legislatures in the states had opposed changing laws to allow earlier preparations as other states did.”

That wasn't the case in Georgia, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin or Michigan. There was no "law" forbidding those States from continuing to count those ballots on election day, or even before. They claimed they were overwhelmed, but they also knew how many absentee ballots they sent out didn't they? Why were they so unprepared to have the manpower necessary to handle the expected influx?

How can a burst water pipe (Georgia) and a printer that ran out of ink (Wisconsin) stop the massive vote counts that were ongoing? In Philadelphia they just stopped counting because they were "tired" and needed rest?

Really?

Again, I haven't heard the LEGAL justification for suspending those vote counts. Ironically before each suspension Trump was running well ahead in all of those States. All of them. Once vote counting resumed (in some cases during the night) Biden suddenly was ahead and eventually won all of them. All of them!

It's at the heart of those claims of fraud because all the other States (many of them larger) managed to get their absentee ballots all counted in time. I don't have all the answers, but this is why we're in the situation we're in now because there are serious allegations of fraud in these particular States that must be and are being investigated.

That wasn't the case in Georgia, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin or Michigan. There was no "law" forbidding those States from continuing to count those ballots on election day, or even before. They claimed they were overwhelmed, but they also knew how many absentee ballots they sent out didn't they? Why were they so unprepared to have the manpower necessary to handle the expected influx?

How can a burst water pipe (Georgia) and a printer that ran out of ink (Wisconsin) stop the massive vote counts that were ongoing? In Philadelphia they just stopped counting because they were "tired" and needed rest?

Really?

Again, I haven't heard the LEGAL justification for suspending those vote counts. Ironically before each suspension Trump was running well ahead in all of those States. All of them. Once vote counting resumed (in some cases during the night) Biden suddenly was ahead and eventually won all of them. All of them!

It's at the heart of those claims of fraud because all the other States (many of them larger) managed to get their absentee ballots all counted in time. I don't have all the answers, but this is why we're in the situation we're in now because there are serious allegations of fraud in these particular States that must be and are being investigated.

You are shown you are dead wrong, over and over and over again, but yet you keep coming back for more punishment, abuse and embarrassment. Hilarious!

You are shown you are dead wrong, over and over and over again, but yet you keep coming back for more punishment, abuse and embarrassment. Hilarious!

Isn't it better not bragging about me being on "ignore" and just reading me rather than pretending to ignore me and reading everything I post? I know you love me and find me irresistibly tantalizing, but I just don't wallow around in the sewer and to be perfectly honest with you each time you show up in threads I'm posting in I smell the most hideous aroma imaginable. Like a Skunk or something???????

Pewewwwwwww!!!!!

iu

Just for laughs.....

Really?

Ouch! Facts!

Really?

Dude......please read. WI, MI and PA all had GOP state legislatures that prohibited counting mail-in ballots prior to Election Day.......this is fact.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT