ADVERTISEMENT

Any Trumpers going to denounce

This quote needs to posted on the top of this board...It perfectly shows who these thugs are.

I'll bet they want all OT posters who support Trump "banned".
giphy.gif

I'll bet they want all OT posters who support Trump "banned".
giphy.gif
On CNN this morning there was a discussion about deplatforming youtube channels who send conservative messages. Some have viewerships bigger than CNN daytime and also deplatforming Newsmax and OAN because it is too easy for "crazy" conservatives to get their message out to their followers.

Reactions: roadtrasheer
On CNN this morning there was a discussion about deplatforming youtube channels who send conservative messages. Some have viewerships bigger than CNN daytime and also deplatforming Newsmax and OAN because it is too easy for "crazy" conservative to get their message out to their followers.

I don't watch CNN but I'd believe it. They don't want any opposing views to their orthodoxy, and they won't stop until all opposition voices are silenced. Look at that rant from @WVUBRU today....there's all the evidence you need of how most of them really think.

This thread is golden. LGBTQueers like @WVUBRU and @CpEER got OBLITERATED! LOL!
Idiots like Bru believe anything CNN tells them. Just go back and look at the Bubba Wallace “noose” ordeal when it was a simple garage pull down rope. Just shows how sheltered and out of touch they truly are. That thread needs a good ole bump eventually as well.

Reactions: wvu2007
Idiots like Bru believe anything CNN tells them. Just go back and look at the Bubba Wallace “noose” ordeal when it was a simple garage pull down rope. Just shows how sheltered and out of touch they truly are. That thread needs a good ole bump eventually as well.
There are still idiots out there who believe someone tied a noose to bubbas garage door to send a message. Its ridiculous. I have been in those puts at Talledega. If you dont have a loop knot on the pull your garage door stays up.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT