ADVERTISEMENT

Another Bad Day for Slow Head...

Unless someone ponies up money to support both schools then a neutral site game will never happen.

Until egos are put aside and a fair number of home / away series can be established then I don’t see how the series will ever happen.

I haven't seen Marshall's schedule for this year, but I wouldn't be at all surprised if Doctrine Dan scheduled a game against Romney School for the Deaf and Blind.
...only if their players are all blind, increases the chances they'll turn the ball over as much as we do!

Unless someone ponies up money to support both schools then a neutral site game will never happen.

Until egos are put aside and a fair number of home / away series can be established then I don’t see how the series will ever happen.
It may never happen but the neutral site is doable. Just don't think WVU wants the game!

It may never happen but the neutral site is doable. Just don't think WVU wants the game!
Doctrine Dan doesn't want it either if truth be told. He'd rather put a shellacking on the likes of Glenville State, Concord College, and WV Wesleyan rather than be drubbed by WVU again.

Doctrine Dan doesn't want it either if truth be told. He'd rather put a shellacking on the likes of Glenville State, Concord College, and WV Wesleyan rather than be drubbed by WVU again.
If he refused to renew the annual game with WVU in Charleston....might be the only thing that would get him fired!

Coach, can you explain how you were able to post within a thread started by a user you have claimed to have on ignore?

Coach, can you explain how you were able to post within a thread started by a user you have claimed to have on ignore?
It pops up on the main page (with all the different forums) and I clicked on it. Your friend KC and WVUFF are still and will stay on ignore. It is the only topic that has any posts in the last 3-4 weeks on the Outhouse page.

Any questions?

Last edited:
It pops up on the main page (with all the different forums) and I clicked on it. Your friend KC and WVUFF are still and will stay on ignore. It is the only topic that has any posts in the last 3-4 weeks on the Outhouse page.

Any questions?
Yes, I have a single question.

Why are you lying?

What am I lying about?

The topic shows up on the the main page.

The 2 mentioned are on ignore. Unlike others, it wasn’t worth the time to put up with Billy-bad-butt , number one, and the fan that only calls everyone’s wife fat and offers zero otherwise to the board.

I really don’t care what you think on who is on ignore or not, and certainly with all the negative news going on at WVU don’t understand why you take the time to even post about this. You should be going full tilt on Huggins and the posters here, but instead you are stalking me. Hmmmmm.

Not you personally but the WVU ilk that fear losing to the Herd, which they did many times in the past! Reds are playing well but beating bad teams, Atlanta coming for a weekend series that will be tough with out our pitching core intact. But no doubt we have some exciting young talent.
Not just bad teams, as the Reds swept the defending champion Astros in Houston last weekend. Having stated this, the injuries to the starting pitching staff are likely going to hurt a lot versus the red-hot Braves this weekend. It's so nice to see young players playing hard and aggressively, but they will have to play over their heads to win a series versus the Braves.

What am I lying about?

The topic shows up on the the main page.

The 2 mentioned are on ignore. Unlike others, it wasn’t worth the time to put up with Billy-bad-butt , number one, and the fan that only calls everyone’s wife fat and offers zero otherwise to the board.

I really don’t care what you think on who is on ignore or not, and certainly with all the negative news going on at WVU don’t understand why you take the time to even post about this. You should be going full tilt on Huggins and the posters here, but instead you are stalking me. Hmmmmm.
If you really had me on ignore, then the threads that I start would not appear on your page. It would have been a lot simpler for you just to have admitted that MichiganHerd caught you in yet another lie. Because you're such a tHuggy fan boy, I'm enjoying your tears these days, too. Do you remember when I called your bluff to meet at the Capitol and you ran off to a Bed & Breakfast to hide? I do.

Not just bad teams, as the Reds swept the defending champion Astros in Houston last weekend. Having stated this, the injuries to the starting pitching staff are likely going to hurt a lot versus the red-hot Braves this weekend. It's so nice to see young players playing hard and aggressively, but they will have to play over their heads to win a series versus the Braves.
Jut hope we don't get the broom but high times for us long suffering Reds fans!

No broom, but the injury-riddled pitching staff is going to make a swoon likely. Two unknown stiffs pitched early yesterday, and were replaced on the roster today by two other unknown stiffs.

No broom, but the injury-riddled pitching staff is going to make a swoon likely. Two unknown stiffs pitched early yesterday, and were replaced on the roster today by two other unknown stiffs.
You are correct King, if we're going to win/challenge for the division we've got to find some pitching or get Greene, Lodolo and Ashcraft a witch doctor.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT