ADVERTISEMENT

Another Bad Day for Slow Head...

Sitting partially in the road with driver door open and a tire shredded like Rich Rod folder. Blew a .210 and had no idea where he was or what he did. Last thing he remembers was Burger King at 1:30 pm.

I've heard of drunken black outs but that's ridiculous.

Wonder what new coaching flop will be hired?

Man, Slow Head's man crush gets dumber by the day.
not a bad day for me......I shot 76 today.......Huggs needs to take his punishment whatever it may be....I'm more worried about you and your man crush on the bear....whatever will you do if he does go?.....counciling is available......I hope you take advantage of it.....you can always drown your sorrows at my imaginary farm

not a bad day for me......I shot 76 today.......Huggs needs to take his punishment whatever it may be....I'm more worried about you and your man crush on the bear....whatever will you do if he does go?.....counciling is available......I hope you take advantage of it.....you can always drown your sorrows at my imaginary farm
Nobody believes you. Karma has taken a huge bite out of your ancient ass, and I'm loving every second of it. Now, post for the 100th time about "souls in a jar," you dip sh!t. That jar must have been lying on the passenger seat of tHuggs' drunkwagon when he was obsessing about Columbus...LMAO at you!

Nobody believes you. Karma has taken a huge bite out of your ancient ass, and I'm loving every second of it. Now, post for the 100th time about "souls in a jar," you dip sh!t. That jar must have been lying on the passenger seat of tHuggs' drunkwagon when he was obsessing about Columbus...LMAO at you!
those souls will remain in morgantown forever and more will be added in december....maybe someday the nuts will have the nuts to play in morgantown........now go chase an ambulance and don't forget to sleep with your huggy bear doll

those souls will remain in morgantown forever and more will be added in december....maybe someday the nuts will have the nuts to play in morgantown........now go chase an ambulance and don't forget to sleep with your huggy bear doll
You do know that WV refrains from playing anybody with a pulse outside of morganhole. And almost never on the home court of those with a pulse.

You do know that WV refrains from playing anybody with a pulse outside of morganhole. And almost never on the home court of those with a pulse.
....and afraid to face the Herd on a neutral court! I know Dan hurt Huggy's feeling but that's no longer an issue!

Sitting partially in the road with driver door open and a tire shredded like Rich Rod folder. Blew a .210 and had no idea where he was or what he did. Last thing he remembers was Burger King at 1:30 pm.

I've heard of drunken black outs but that's ridiculous.

Wonder what new coaching flop will be hired?

.21 isn't terribly drunk for an alcoholic. Plenty illegal for sure.

Police reports are written for court cases. I'd take about half of it at face value.

This isn't defending Huggs at all.

Reactions: WVUALLEN
That is odd. We played Gonzaga at their place a few times. We played at UVA. We played Ohio State in Cleveland. Last year we played Florida and Purdue in Portland and we played away at UAB in 21.

We beat Pitt at their place last year. They made the dance.

Maybe go sit down.

Reactions: WVUALLEN
You are full of more shit than the goose my grandma always cooked up every Christmas dinner.

Hey, sh!t-for-brains: Ohio State has traveled to Morganhole more recently than WVU has played at the Shott. Keep flapping your dentures without even knowing who WVU's coach will be or which mercenary players will dive off of the sinking Morganhole ship. You must be rolling a lot of hippie lettuce on that make-believe farm of yours to be pounding your frail chest these days.

Hey, sh!t-for-brains: Ohio State has traveled to Morganhole more recently than WVU has played at the Shott. Keep flapping your dentures without even knowing who WVU's coach will be or which mercenary players will dive off of the sinking Morganhole ship. You must be rolling a lot of hippie lettuce on that make-believe farm of yours to be pounding your frail chest these days.
triggered.....again.......wait.......is that a siren I hear in the background?.........back to work so you can pay your share of my medicare costs

triggered.....again.......wait.......is that a siren I hear in the background?.........back to work so you can pay your share of my medicare costs
Admit it: You shed a tear when you read/heard the most recent tHuggy news...LOLOLOLOLOL

That is odd. We played Gonzaga at their place a few times. We played at UVA. We played Ohio State in Cleveland. Last year we played Florida and Purdue in Portland and we played away at UAB in 21.

Maybe go sit down.
Ohio State IN Cleveland. Florida and Purdue IN Portland. Not on their home court. I rest my case.

Ohio State IN Cleveland. Florida and Purdue IN Portland. Not on their home court. I rest my case.
You changed your standard there moron. You said we never played good teams outside of Morgantown and I proved what a fuking retard you are.

Admit it: You shed a tear when you read/heard the most recent tHuggy news...LOLOLOLOLOL
yes I will admit that I did. I have a family member whose life has been destroyed by alcohol, and it happens to a lot more folks than the drunks you see on the street. AA meetings are full of doctors, lawyers, indian chiefs, and yes, coaches. I feel for Huggs family and I feel for the players who put their trust in him and I hope he gets straightened out

yes I will admit that I did. I have a family member whose life has been destroyed by alcohol, and it happens to a lot more folks than the drunks you see on the street. AA meetings are full of doctors, lawyers, indian chiefs, and yes, coaches. I feel for Huggs family and I feel for the players who put their trust in him and I hope he gets straightened out
Now that the sensitive one has moved on....how a renewal to the annual MU-WVU tilt?

Reactions: Humptod
That's heart-warming. Addiction is mental weakness more than anything else. I greatly enjoy beer on tap, the bar lifestyle and the loose women who frequent taverns, and could have easily become a rum dum. Guess why I didn't? Because I'm not mentally weak.

....and so are the disingenuous excuses!
I think the only way it resumes is if someone not from the huggy tree comes in and sees an easy win every year.....other than that why play a game that hurts your SOS.......I mean would the doctrine plyt rio grande....or glenville?.......oops he did.........that's the same as WV playing marshla.....shouldn't happen

I think the only way it resumes is if someone not from the huggy tree comes in and sees an easy win every year.....other than that why play a game that hurts your SOS.......I mean would the doctrine plyt rio grande....or glenville?.......oops he did.........that's the same as WV playing marshla.....shouldn't happen
If you're scared just say so...

• Haha
Reactions: KingCoal
I fear no man or ambulance chaser alive....I am invincible......just like the reds have been for 9 games
So, you fear dead men instead? I'll remember that and haunt your sorry a$$, if I die before you. I haven't been this enthused about the Red Legs in 10 years. It's so nice to see young guys who play hard. Unfortunately, all three of the Reds' best starting pitchers to start the season are on the Injured List, so the winning streak won't last much longer.

hold on, you said we never play anyone with a pulse outside of Morgantown. So that one statement is proven to be false.

Maybe go sit down.
didn't we play at Xavier last year as well? Don't confuse poor mumethhead

So, you fear dead men instead? I'll remember that and haunt your sorry a$$, if I die before you. I haven't been this enthused about the Red Legs in 10 years. It's so nice to see young guys who play hard. Unfortunately, all three of the Reds' best starting pitchers to start the season are on the Injured List, so the winning streak won't last much longer.
I fear NOTHING...Ive dodged so many bullets in my 72 years I'm on borrowed time........Big Red Machine part deux?

I fear no man or ambulance chaser alive....I am invincible......just like the reds have been for 9 games
Not you personally but the WVU ilk that fear losing to the Herd, which they did many times in the past! Reds are playing well but beating bad teams, Atlanta coming for a weekend series that will be tough with out our pitching core intact. But no doubt we have some exciting young talent.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT