ADVERTISEMENT

Amazing Coincidences

KingCoal

All-Conference
Jul 20, 2009
Homicide detectives don't believe in coincidences. Neither do sports fans who don't sport old gold and blue goggles. WVU cancels its football game against red hot Oklahoma, the best football team in the Big 12, then cancels its basketball game at undefeated and No. 2 Baylor, the best basketball team in the Big 12. No worries, though, as this basketball team is allegedly better without Oscar...just not as brave.

Homicide detectives don't believe in coincidences. Neither do sports fans who don't sport old gold and blue goggles. WVU cancels its football game against red hot Oklahoma, the best football team in the Big 12, then cancels its basketball game at undefeated and No. 2 Baylor, the best basketball team in the Big 12. No worries, though, as this basketball team is allegedly better without Oscar...just not as brave.
Courage has never been in the supply that disingenuous excuses are in Morgantown.

Reactions: Humptod
Courage has never been in the supply that disingenuous excuses are in Morgantown.

You're FOS Tony. One of our players tested positive for Covid 19 and the decision to postpone the Baylor game was made according to Big 12 protocol regarding the virus.

Regarding WVU not playing Marshall in basketball, that's all Danny Boy's fault, as you well know.

You're FOS Tony. One of our players tested positive for Covid 19 and the decision to postpone the Baylor game was made according to Big 12 protocol regarding the virus.

Regarding WVU not playing Marshall in basketball, that's all Danny Boy's fault, as you well know.
I'll be quite happy to be less FOS by taking a dump in one of the many comfortable toilets in the Charleston Civic Center when you boys work up the nerve to face the Herd again!

• Haha
6 games and in the playoffs.....if it walks like a chicken......
I have to give you credit for persistence, Your Slowness. You double down on stupidity, and are never deterred by the fact that every time you ridicule another school, a pile of sh!t hits you squarely in the face. Ohio State canceled only one football game, and it was against a three touchdown underdog, but you continue to be you...

But wasn’t that a conference rule (on the cancellation)?

Let’s be honest here. Even if Ohio State had not been included in the Big 10 title game, the committee would of picked them for the playoffs.

When did you guys schedule Gonzaga?

Oh. I see.

Go sit down queen.

No, Coach, Ohio State would have played the "required" number of games, had Michigan not canceled the last game. Earlier, Maryland canceled its game vs. Ohio State, and Ohio State canceled a game vs. Illinois in between the other two cancellations. Ohio State offered to take a forfeit against Michigan to qualify for the B1G Championship Game, so the libtards in the B1G went ahead and changed the "rule," adopted only two months earlier, as a 5-1 Ohio State would have qualified for the conference championship game, anyway. Bet you didn't know that, did you?

When did you guys schedule Gonzaga?

Oh. I see.

Go sit down queen.
When you had Oscar you scheduled the Zags, but you'd never schedule that game now. tHuggs is trembling in fear now that DC allegedly has the 'rona.

All I did was ask a question.

As far as knowing what and who canceled games on Ohio States schedule, you’re right, I didn’t know, I don’t care, plus I don’t spend all my days, nights 24/7 on one of their boards either. That is why I asked a question.

When you had Oscar you scheduled the Zags, but you'd never schedule that game now. tHuggs is trembling in fear now that DC allegedly has the 'rona.
So you now admit Culver has the virus but still stick to the WVU is scared shit?

Im staring to think you might be stupid.

All I did was ask a question.

As far as knowing what and who canceled games on Ohio States schedule, you’re right, I didn’t know, I don’t care, plus I don’t spend all my days, nights 24/7 on one of their boards either. That is why I asked a question.
I'm not sure that Ohio State would have been invited to the CFP without a sixth win and conference championship, but we'll never know.

So you now admit Culver has the virus but still stick to the WVU is scared shit?

Im staring to think you might be stupid.
Dropping orange cones is your specialty, but reading comprehension surely isn't. I have no idea as to whether DC has the 'rona; that is the rumor. Moreover, I don't know whether WVU would have been required to cancel the game, based upon one positive test result, but you can bet your a$$ that you fearless leader would have done anything possible not to play the Bears without DC.

Dropping orange cones is your specialty, but reading comprehension surely isn't. I have no idea as to whether DC has the 'rona; that is the rumor. Moreover, I don't know whether WVU would have been required to cancel the game, based upon one positive test result, but you can bet your a$$ that you fearless leader would have done anything possible not to play the Bears without DC.
Since you are clearly not smart, Culver was on a plane with the team 2 of the previous 3 days. If any of them test positive they are all in quarantine pending 2 clean tests.

Everything else you said is the ramblings of an idiot.

Since you are clearly not smart, Culver was on a plane with the team 2 of the previous 3 days. If any of them test positive they are all in quarantine pending 2 clean tests.

Everything else you said is the ramblings of an idiot.
That's total bullsh!t. The Texas game was in Morganhole. Me thinks that y'all are "skeert"...none of y'all got a dog for Christmas, did ya?

That's total bullsh!t. The Texas game was in Morganhole. Me thinks that y'all are "skeert"...none of y'all got a dog for Christmas, did ya?
It is true they flew during the week and not the weekend but the whole team is in quarantine nonetheless. Keep ranting while the experts mock your teams sadness.

The "experts" aren't mocking my team, clueless Coney. With two point-guards injured, you could play the "1" right now for Ohio State, so I'm fine with No. 21. Your No. 13 ranking is a joke, and you know it, but if you dodge Baylor twice, Kansas, Texas, and Texas Tech twice, you should move up.

The "experts" aren't mocking my team, clueless Coney. With two point-guards injured, you could play the "1" right now for Ohio State, so I'm fine with No. 21. Your No. 13 ranking is a joke, and you know it, but if you dodge Baylor twice, Kansas, Texas, and Texas Tech twice, you should move up.
Thanks for confirming just how much better the Big 12 is compared to the little 10 boys plus rutgers.

You can't read, Coney, which is why dropping cones suits you so well. You just make up sh!t. Enjoy tonight's football game.

I have to give you credit for persistence, Your Slowness. You double down on stupidity, and are never deterred by the fact that every time you ridicule another school, a pile of sh!t hits you squarely in the face. Ohio State canceled only one football game, and it was against a three touchdown underdog, but you continue to be you...
WV won as many games as the suckeyes played....b10 are pussies

WV won as many games as the suckeyes played....b10 are pussies
Another Old Fold & Blewtard who can't count, and has karma nipping at his heels. Ohio State went 7-1, and WVU went 6-4. As you continued to flap your dentures about games not being played, due to the 'rona, WVU canceled three basketball games. Who's the pu$$y now? I'll wait for your answer.

Another Old Fold & Blewtard who can't count, and has karma nipping at his heels. Ohio State went 7-1, and WVU went 6-4. As you continued to flap your dentures about games not being played, due to the 'rona, WVU canceled three basketball games. Who's the pu$$y now? I'll wait for your answer.
COVID or no COVID....I know one game they cancelled for lack of courage!

Reactions: KingCoal
they cancelled them just to give you something to rant about......how's the ambulance chasing going today?

Karma is bending you over, Your Slowness. If I had a dollar for every post that you've made about the B1G's being "pussies," then I'd have enough cash to buy your golf course, and fire you, the chief ball washer and goose sh!t scooper. Who is the pu$$y now? Three canceled basketball games and counting, but y'all will get "cured" in time to play your next scheduled game vs. a team that has been humiliated by "Fort Hays State," whatever the he!! that is! LMAO!

Karma is bending you over, Your Slowness. If I had a dollar for every post that you've made about the B1G's being "pussies," then I'd have enough cash to buy your golf course, and fire you, the chief ball washer and goose sh!t scooper. Who is the pu$$y now? Three canceled basketball games and counting, but y'all will get "cured" in time to play your next scheduled game vs. a team that has been humiliated by "Fort Hays State," whatever the he!! that is! LMAO!
They used to reference Ft. Hays on Gunsmoke...maybe Matt Dillion's Alma Mater!

Most posters on here will think that is a TV program discussing the air over Chicago on the weekends.

So they cancelled 2 more to save face?

Bless your little heart.
I have no idea why the Mounties cancel...I don't buy their disingenuous excuses for cancelling the MU game that was played for nearly 40 consecutive years!

I have no idea why the Mounties cancel...I don't buy their disingenuous excuses for cancelling the MU game that was played for nearly 40 consecutive years!
There was no excuse for cancelling the MU game.

We dont want to play you in Charleston anymore. We have nothing to prove. It costs us money and we can do more for our SOS elsewhere. You can accept it or not. It doeant matter. WVU doesnt need Marshall.

If y'all play enough games for Slow Head to arbitrary find that you qualify for the NCAA Tournament, then we'll see you there, tough guy. You need to get the virus outbreak under control instead of pounding your chest about games that you may not play. If you keep canceling games, then perhaps, the CBI will let you in like two years ago, so that Coastal Carolina will have the chance to humiliate you and your conference again. LOLOLOL

Trembling at the thought of extending our record against a low mid major. Trembling. Almost as much as the thought of beating up Ohio State again.
I guess your record includes no losses? Hahahahahahahah

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT