ADVERTISEMENT

Ahia State stranded in Dallas

What an excuse popping up from the dirt of a grave by the Gilmer County goober known mostly as being the only poster dumber than Slow and WVFAT.

What an excuse popping up from the dirt of a grave by the Gilmer County goober known mostly as being the only poster dumber than Slow and WVFAT.
What part of my post sounded like an excuse? Everything I said was the truth, in that we don't have a very good team this year, and as evidenced by the fact that they held on long enough to drag the Suckeyes into OT shows that Ahia State isn't that good either. Those are facts, not excuses. Maybe you can hire a reading comprehension tutor to help you understand what I said.

Reactions: Snow Sled Baby
What part of my post sounded like an excuse? Everything I said was the truth, in that we don't have a very good team this year, and as evidenced by the fact that they held on long enough to drag the Suckeyes into OT shows that Ahia State isn't that good either. Those are facts, not excuses. Maybe you can hire a reading comprehension tutor to help you understand what I said.
cmon now...take it a little easy on him.....he has tide issues today

Your team let a rag tag bunch of misfits led by a career video editor who has never coached a game prior to this season drag you into OT. Congrats on the win. Hang a banner.

Remember all of those times you threw a tantrum whenever anybody posted about Ohio State on this board? So what do you, as a total fraud and hypocrite? Start an Ohio State thread yourself. Only your timing was awful because Ohio State sent your beloved basketball team home with a loss right after you crawled out from under your rock.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT