ADVERTISEMENT

6 thoughts about the game and season so far ...

Are we moving to the
INSULTING Phase of this discussion?

You lost me
after the word "So".

You've answered the question or why respond "so defensive" and as "sensitive" as you portrayed.

28 - 12

Doubtful you personally was involved in Recruiting Geno Smith and all the players Recruited over 10 year tenure of WVU Employment of Bill Stewart.

Maybe you can find another vehicle to Spu your hate of Bill Stewart.

You are a classic projector and yes you are a sniveling coward. You accuse me of arguing on pure personal feelings while that is strictly what you are doing. You act as though I am not understanding the conversation when you refuse to answer a single question I ask such as why do you consider beating a 5-7 Auburn team as reinforcing your claim that Stewart was a great HC? Or why do you give Stewart credit for the Fiesta Bowl, but not Holgorsen for the Orange Bowl? These are simple questions you REFUSE to answer. Instead you opt to act like you are superior to the whole conversation or that the simple questions are confusing/boring. I am not calling you the sniveling coward you are purely because you disagree. I am calling you that because you act like a sniveling coward by refusing to address any points or counter points directly. I'm done with your mewling attempts to sound like an intelligent person. You are an old coot fraud that argues your feelings as facts. Anyone including the late Stewart should be ashamed to call a "man" of such low quality a friend. Bet he actually just pitied you.

Do you think that RichRod would of been able to do what Nehlen did? Built a program from nothing to national title game in 8 years? I don’t think so. Not an accurate assumption on your part. I never said I did or didn’t like RichRod as a person and I wouldn’t make the leap that WVU would of been an automatic win in the title game either.
There was already a foundation with WVU football before Nehlen. Saying there wasn’t is just being disingenuous to try and prop up an average-above average coach in Nehlen that many on here grew up watching.

Reactions: KingCoal
There was already a foundation with WVU football before Nehlen. Saying there wasn’t is just being disingenuous to try and prop up an average-above average coach in Nehlen that many on here grew up watching.

Ok, but it was painful to watch:
3 - 8, 5 - 6, 5 - 6
Under Cignetti.

The truth being - is the building of
New Mountaineer Field was probably the main reason Don Nehlen
took the West Virginia Job.

Ok, but it was painful to watch:
3 - 8, 5 - 6, 5 - 6
Under Cignetti.

The truth being - is the building of
New Mountaineer Field was probably the main reason Don Nehlen
took the West Virginia Job.

You only feel that way because of personal, maybe even homosexual love for Don Nehlen.

Epic failure. I distinctly asked which schools that HCNB had beaten had FINISHED the season ranked. Kansas State FINISHED last season unranked and 4-6. Hardly something about which to brag.
Epic failure is your life. I distinctly stated it's when they play not where they end up. You can't control another teams failures after you dismantle them.

Have you had anymore profiles banned lately? How's that tosugrad profile you use? Is it still blue lot booted?

• Haha
Reactions: WVUFanForever
Epic failure is your life. I distinctly stated it's when they play not where they end up. You can't control another teams failures after you dismantle them.

Have you had anymore profiles banned lately? How's that tosugrad profile you use? Is it still blue lot booted?
You don't know what "banned" means because your IQ (75) is lower than your age (80). Get over the fact that you're so desperate to protect HCNB that you're bragging about a win over a team that finished the season at 4-6. #Stupid

• Haha
Reactions: SKYHAWKBALL
You don't know what "banned" means because your IQ (75) is lower than your age (80). Get over the fact that you're so desperate to protect HCNB that you're bragging about a win over a team that finished the season at 4-6. #Stupid
This is a WVU board twat...

GFY.

Cignetti was 5-6, 5-6, 2-9, 5-6

Appreciated sort of,
I lived it while starting
Engineering School.

I loved Old Mountaineer Field while we mostly left at Half Time after the Band.

No excuse-
Kinda hard to computate all that losing.

Walter Easily, Fulton Walker,
Jerry Holmes was worth the visit.

Old Mountaineer Field,
End Zone Seats were a Trip.

Throwing around the Ball was great.

Reactions: Rootmaster
Appreciated sort of,
I lived it while starting
Engineering School.

I loved Old Mountaineer Field while we mostly left at Half Time after the Band.

No excuse-
Kinda hard to computate all that losing.

Walter Easily, Fulton Walker,
Jerry Holmes was worth the visit.
Agree. I remember his time here as well and seems like everyone had the same hope for Cignetti as they do Brown right now. It's scary the similarities with exception the recruiting.

Agree. I remember his time here as well and seems like everyone had the same hope for Cignetti as they do Brown right now. It's scary the similarities with exception the recruiting.

Geez....but comparing to Cignetti,
if true would be a Major Downer.

Truth Hurts.

They both recruited pretty good. We are now seeing what Brown is bringing in, and Cignetti brought in some studs that Nehlen capitalized on.

Reactions: WVUALLEN
They both recruited pretty good. We are now seeing what Brown is bringing in, and Cignetti brought in some studs that Nehlen capitalized on.

I heard that at the end of Cignetti time, the player recruits
were good to excellent.
I heard that from a few players that actually played for both.

But Cignetti had to GO, big time...
Time was up for Cignetti.

The I Formation was installed for Nehlen's tenure.

I heard that at the end of Cignetti time, the player recruits
were good to excellent.
I heard that from a few players that actually played for both.

But Cignetti had to GO, big time...
Time was up for Cignetti.

The I Formation was installed for Nehlen's tenure.
And who were these excellent players thsr Don N inherited?

And who were these excellent players thsr Don N inherited?

Oliver Luck
Robert Alexander
Dennis Folks
Darryl Talley
Delbert Fowler?

Maybe, Curlin Beck?

Not sure but,
Walter Easily
Fulton Walker
Todd Campbell

Not want a food fight...

Corrections appreciated...

Not sure how much I care...

But that's what I heard from players.

Last edited:
Bill Stewart recruited Geno Smith

You truly are either stupid or just a prick. What does that statement have to do with the question you responded to? I can say Holgorsen beat a top 10 team. Does that make him a good coach or negate the myriad of other negative aspects of the guy's coaching ability?

You truly are either stupid or just a prick. What does that statement have to do with the question you responded to? I can say Holgorsen beat a top 10 team. Does that make him a good coach or negate the myriad of other negative aspects of the guy's coaching ability?
Let me get my Decoder Ring.

Dana is a good coach

Dana is a good coach

I don't think he is and the poster I am responding to definitely doesn't think so either. And that's the point. Anytime someone dares to state the opinion that Bill Stewart was unlikely to reach the level Nehlen and RR reached at WVU, mofo interjects an irrelevant bit of good that Stewart did as though that absolves all criticism. Hence my point of throwing out some random good thing about Holgorsen that mofo will not take as absolution on Holgorsen's negatives to illustrate how hypocritical and irrelevant it is when mofo does the same for Stewart.

I don't think he is and the poster I am responding to definitely doesn't think so either. And that's the point. Anytime someone dares to state the opinion that Bill Stewart was unlikely to reach the level Nehlen and RR reached at WVU, mofo interjects an irrelevant bit of good that Stewart did as though that absolves all criticism. Hence my point of throwing out some random good thing about Holgorsen that mofo will not take as absolution on Holgorsen's negatives to illustrate how hypocritical and irrelevant it is when mofo does the same for Stewart.

Hate to break this to "you all"
(notice i addressed - as You All),
you may think you're the only poster who obsessed mofo - but "you all" are the just the beginning, scratching the service of Stalkers, of sorts.

You may be even be considered as a "Rookie Mofo Stalker"
in the world of "Mofo Stalkers".

Next, you can aspire to
"Mid Career Mofo Stalker".

Also, it may think that your actions may or maynot change mofo's opinions, but I barely read anything you all write anyway.

But good day, today.

Ps....if you read this far, I guess I'd consider you DUMBer than expected.

I would never ever imply that stupidity occurs here.

Hate to break this to "you all"
(notice i addressed - as You All),
you may think you're the only poster who obsessed mofo - but "you all" are the just the beginning, scratching the service of Stalkers, of sorts.

You may be even be considered as a "Rookie Mofo Stalker"
in the world of "Mofo Stalkers".

Next, you can aspire to
"Mid Career Mofo Stalker".

Also, it may think that your actions may or maynot change mofo's opinions, but I barely read anything you all write anyway.

But good day, today.

Ps....if you read this far, I guess I'd consider you DUMBer than expected.

I would never ever imply that stupidity occurs here.

Sniveling coward. You'll respond to this, but not a simple directed question that you can't spin your way out of answering. How does Stewart recruiting Geno Smith have anything to do with the lack of interest in Stewart for a head coaching job after his time at WVU?

Sniveling coward. You'll respond to this, but not a simple directed question that you can't spin your way out of answering. How does Stewart recruiting Geno Smith have anything to do with the lack of interest in Stewart for a head coaching job after his time at WVU?

Are we now in the "insulting phase"
of this discussion,
but before we determine that -
What's the question?

But we can swear you in To
"the Mofo Stalker society" while I'm on break.

Are you now acknowledging that
Bill Stewart recruited and signed
Geno Smith?

Are we now in the "insulting phase"
of this discussion,
but before we determine that -
What's the question?

But we can swear you in To
"the Mofo Stalker society" while I'm on break.

Are you now acknowledging that
Bill Stewart recruited and signed
Geno Smith?

We passed the insulting phase when you decided to interject yourself into a conversation where anyone who doesn't praise Stewart as a great head coach. You jump in to call them wrong and then gas light them as incomprehensible morons when they provide plainly worded reasons as to why they disagree with you. You act smug while clearly side stepping the inconvenient facts and arguments to which you cannot provide an intelligent answer. I recognize Bill Stewart recruited and signed Geno Smith. Now explain to me why you said it when someone asked why Bill Stewart did not get interest from a program of any level after his time at WVU? But why start answering direct questions now when you've been avoiding it this whole time. Hence the "insult" of sniveling coward. However its not an insult when it is an objective descriptor as you have provided plenty of examples of cowardice. Like here where you again refuse to answer a simple question with non sequitur tripe in reply to the same question being plainly asked.

Last edited:
We passed the insulting phase when you decided to interject yourself into a conversation where anyone who doesn't praise Stewart as a great head coach. You jump in to call them wrong and then gas light them as incomprehensible morons when they provide plainly worded reasons as to why they disagree with you. You act smug while clearly side stepping the inconvenient facts and arguments to which you cannot provide an intelligent answer. I recognize Bill Stewart recruited and signed Geno Smith. Now explain to me why you said it when someone asked why Bill Stewart did not get interest from a program of any level after his time at WVU? But why start answering direct questions now when you've been avoiding it this whole time. Hence the "insult" of sniveling coward. However its not an insult when it is an objective descriptor as you have provided plenty of examples of cowardice. Like here where you again refuse to answer a simple question with non sequitur tripe in reply to the same question being plainly asked.

Sorry you lost me after
the 1st or 2nd sentence...

I never said the assumption
that you inferred.

But bottom line, Bill Stewart could recruit - no matter what you say here (10 years later).

It's obvious that Geno Smith is the best recruited QB out of high school to
West Virginia
(in many years over many coaches).

Your simulated Spu, and other comments will not change that fact.

-- Recruiting is Everything
at West Virginia, that includes recruiters with infectious personalities like Bill Stewart.
-- Next is developing talent, as in Don Nehlen.
--3rd is playing your Recruits correctly and winning, which Neal Brown is failing, at this point.

Sorry...

28 - 12

Last edited:
Sorry you lost me after
the 1st or 2nd sentence...

I never said the assumption
that you inferred.

But bottom line, Bill Stewart could recruit - no matter what you say here (10 years later).

It's obvious that Geno Smith is the best recruited QB out of high school to
West Virginia
(in many years over many coaches).

Your simulated Spu, and other comments will not change that fact.

-- Recruiting is Everything
at West Virginia, that includes recruiters with infectious personalities like Bill Stewart.
-- Next is developing talent, as in Don Nehlen.
--3rd is playing your Recruits correctly and winning, which Neal Brown is failing, at this point.

Sorry...

28 - 12

And again you prove to be a coward. Only a moron would be "lost after the first 2 sentences" and nothing you said has anything to do with the question at hand.

What does Bill Stewart's recruiting of Geno Smith have to do with the lack of interest from other programs in Stewart's services as head coach?

Were every other AD in the country just stupid?

If recruiting guys like Geno were so valuable on it's own, why were no other programs interested? Even the awful in your mind Dana Holgorsen had interest from other programs.

Why was Holgorsen able to take these great players Stewart recruited and win not only the BE, but also a BCS bowl when Stewart failed to do so the year before?

Why did Stewart lose to ECU, 5-7 Colorado, and the BE despite having that stellar offense with Pat White that beat Oklahoma the year before.

The questions are even spaced on their own and in simple sentences. But despite this you will still reply with inane babble while proclaiming it to be some great wisdom. If you reply at all. Hence you are a coward because you know you have no logical answers that also support the rosy image you want to convey of coach Stewart's coaching ability.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT