ADVERTISEMENT

420,987 ballots have NO signature match in Maricopa County... TRUMP WON ARIZONA in 2020

Arizona allowed RUNBECK to count the votes in 2020 & 2022...

RUNBECK is owned by fascists...

So if we know there was cheating, and we've proven there was cheating why isn't someone being prosecuted? Why isn't there a bill being sponsored or a petition drive being sponsored to recall Katie Hobbs or have her election annulled? I don't get it.

So if we know there was cheating, and we've proven there was cheating why isn't someone being prosecuted? Why isn't there a bill being sponsored or a petition drive being sponsored to recall Katie Hobbs or have her election annulled? I don't get it.
Correct me if I'm wrong.
Election is up to the states unless they violate civil rights . Shouldn't Republicans or any person in Arizona be doing something? Guess if they don't and it violates voter rights the feds could get involved. People should most definitely go to jail.

Reactions: atlkvb
Correct me if I'm wrong.
Election is up to the states unless they violate civil rights . Shouldn't Republicans or any person in Arizona be doing something? Guess if they don't and it violates voter rights the feds could get involved. People should most definitely go to jail.
Yes you are 100% correct. It's up to Arizona GOP legislators to do something about this obvious fraud. However we're talking about a State GOP that tried to bribe Katie Hobbs' opponent from running for the Senate! They're all a bunch of slimes out there!

excerpt:
The leader of Arizona’s Republican party resigned on Wednesday after leaked audio of him surfaced, appearing to show him offering a bribe to the Republican candidate Kari Lake by asking if there were a dollar amount she would take to stay out of the US Senate race there.

Jeff DeWit, the chair of the state party, was captured in audio secretly recorded by Lake telling her “there are very powerful people who want to keep you out” of the Senate race and that “they’re willing to put their money where their mouth is, in a big way”.

Reactions: roadtrasheer
GE9T616bwAAOfqN

Yes you are 100% correct. It's up to Arizona GOP legislators to do something about this obvious fraud. However we're talking about a State GOP that tried to bribe Katie Hobbs' opponent from running for the Senate! They're all a bunch of slimes out there!

excerpt:
The leader of Arizona’s Republican party resigned on Wednesday after leaked audio of him surfaced, appearing to show him offering a bribe to the Republican candidate Kari Lake by asking if there were a dollar amount she would take to stay out of the US Senate race there.

Jeff DeWit, the chair of the state party, was captured in audio secretly recorded by Lake telling her “there are very powerful people who want to keep you out” of the Senate race and that “they’re willing to put their money where their mouth is, in a big way”.
I seen that .
You think they are less slimmy at the federal level?

• Wow
Reactions: atlkvb
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT