ADVERTISEMENT

30 years ago today, I first started questioning the federal government

He was warned about an army of agents in town prior to the raid. Of course he was prepared.
Just building his arsenal to fight the oppressive government who wanted to violate his First Amendment rights just like you pretend you will do. He actually had the balls to do it.

I'm surprised you don't have a framed picture of Koresh on your wall.

Coward. Pedophile cult sympathizer.

Nowhere did I defend either side. But go ahead and list all the groups that claim to be religious that you consider cults. That way I can understand what you think is the difference.

Just building his arsenal to fight the oppressive government who wanted to violate his First Amendment rights just like you pretend you will do. He actually had the balls to do it.

I'm surprised you don't have a framed picture of Koresh on your wall.

Why would I? That's the dumbest way you could do it. You can't have an "army" in one place against an organized opponent.

You're as tactical as the ATF.

Nowhere did I defend either side. But go ahead and list all the groups that claim to be religious that you consider cults. That way I can understand what you think is the difference.
And you don't see the problem with this statement? How about you condemn Koresh for raping kids?

And you don't see the problem with this statement? How about you condemn Koresh for raping kids?

I said he needed to be brought to trial and answer accusations. They screwed that up.

Now before we can advance this conversation. I'm going to need you to list all churches and religious organizations you think should be classified as cults.

No, Dave. Actions that involve innocent people.

It's you guys that are defending Branch Davidian's "rights".
The branch davidians didn't have rights?

Let me guess....this is just another of the million topics you are fuking clueless about and you just believe what was said on the news.

You are the moron who thinks the government only lied once and that was covid. Every other topic they would never lie.

Koreah raped kids so those kids and everyone else in thar compound deserved to die?

Seems like Koresh deserved at least a trial.

How about you condemn Biden for raping kids?

Koreah raped kids so those kids and everyone else in thar compound deserved to die?

I would open this and read. I said he deserved a trial for accusations. If found guilty then they could have executed him or life in prison.

I would open this and read. I said he deserved a trial for accusations.

That is how it is supposed to work in America.

But the retards heard CNN tell them Koresh was a pedophiles so the whole compound had to be burned down....including kids.

That is how it is supposed to work in America.

But the retards heard CNN tell them Koresh was a pedophiles so the whole compound had to be burned down....including kids.

He might very well have been. Problem is they destroyed a lot of the evidence that would have been used at a trial.

Last edited:
I said he needed to be brought to trial and answer accusations. They screwed that up.

Now before we can advance this conversation. I'm going to need you to list all churches and religious organizations you think should be classified as cults.
So, you see him as a "accused pedophile"? :joy: :joy: :joy: So anyone that hasn't faced a trial, they are not a pedophile?

Branch Davidians
The People's Temple
Basically... any group that has a person who proclaims to be godlike, or powers of a god, etc.

Unless your priest/preacher is under this definition, I don't think you have anything to worry about. I'm part of a Freewill Baptist Church.

Biden is a pedophile, but Koresh is "innocent until proven guilty". :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

He might very well have been. Problem is they destroyed a lot of the evidence that would have been used at a trial.
It is likely he was. His criminal status is irrelevant though. Killing everyone there and blaming it on Koresh is insane. Especially considering whistleblowers from our own 3 letter agencies have blown that whole narrative out of the water.

You are the moron celebrating him being killed for being a pedophile while sucking Bidens cock.
Show me where I've defended Biden. Nope. Doesn't exist. Horrible POTUS.

You are the guys that are defending Koresh on here.

So, you see him as a "accused pedophile"? :joy: :joy: :joy: So anyone that hasn't faced a trial, they are not a pedophile?

Branch Davidians
The People's Temple
Basically... any group that has a person who proclaims to be godlike, or powers of a god, etc.

Unless your priest/preacher is under this definition, I don't think you have anything to worry about. I'm part of a Freewill Baptist Church.

Going to need to list all churches and religions that you classify as cults before we go any farther.

Who is defending Koresh?

You really do suck at this. You have defended Biden more in this thread than I have defended Koresh.

Again. Nobody is defending Koresh. We just think its weird to celebrate a bunch of women and children getting burned alive.

Ummm.....yeah, I did. Sorry that I belong to Freewill Baptist church and don't go around looking to join cults. Are you looking to find a cult to join?

Not of your views you post on here match the Freewill Baptist Church.

This shouldn't be hard. Just give us your list so we know what to look out for.

Not of your views you post on here match the Freewill Baptist Church.

This shouldn't be hard. Just give us your list so we know what to look out for.
My views? Like??????????

If I were going to lie, why would I pick Freewill Baptists?

My views? Like??????????

If I were going to lie, why would I pick Freewill Baptists?

You're full of shit or lost track of what handle you were using. Now give a detailed list so I know what cults to look out for.

You're full of shit or lost track of what handle you were using. Now give a detailed list so I know what cults to look out for.
Asking the wrong guy about list of cults. But If I hear of any, I'll be sure to let you know so that you can join up since you'd like to date some kiddos. Maybe that's why you hate Biden, he's stepping in on your dating pool? Sicko Koresh sympathizer.

Asking the wrong guy about list of cults. But If I hear of any, I'll be sure to let you know so that you can join up since you'd like to date some kiddos. Maybe that's why you hate Biden, he's stepping in on your dating pool? Sicko Koresh sympathizer.

No I like to protect children. Not burn them alive. Now go research a detailed list of cults you approve of. Then come post it so we can learn.

No I like to protect children. Not burn them alive. Now go research a detailed list of cults you approve of. Then come post it so we can learn.
Koresh and Branch Davidian = cult
Jim Jones and People's Temple = cult

There. You have two to look out for and see if they are recruiting.

Koresh and Branch Davidian = cult
Jim Jones and People's Temple = cult

There. You have two to look out for and see if they are recruiting.

Stop being so lazy. We need a detailed long list. Maybe Garland can help you out.

Not as a comparison. As a fact that you are defending Koresh and his "right to a trial". Ridiculous Dave. Protecting the rights of a cult leading pedophile. :rolleyes:
Why did you bring up Bin Ladin if not for a comparison?

I think every American has a right to a trial when accused. I guess you dont.don't.

Even worse you think innocent people deserved to die because of Koresh.

Shame on you.

Reactions: TarHeelEer
Why did you bring up Bin Ladin if not for a comparison?

I think every American has a right to a trial when accused. I guess you dont.don't.

Even worse you think innocent people deserved to die because of Koresh.

Shame on you.
No you don't.

Innocent people? Yes, the kids. The adults? Nah.....they knew better and chose to follow a cult pedophile.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT