ADVERTISEMENT

30 years ago today, I first started questioning the federal government

So if I accuse MountaineerWV of being a pedophile he and his entire family should die in a fire....

Using his logic.

They weren't serving a warrant for being a pedo. It was for supposed illegal weapons.

Just keep your child raping group away from my community, and we'll be good. Thanks.

Well I don't belong to any child raping groups. Nor did I vote for Biden who apparently from his SAR was involved in human trafficking. We will hear more about that later. Until then I need your detailed list of cults so I know what to look out for.

Well I don't belong to any child raping groups. Nor did I vote for Biden who apparently from his SAR was involved in human trafficking. We will hear more about that later. Until then I need your detailed list of cults so I know what to look out for.
I bet you gave money to Jim and Tammy Bakker in the past. :joy:

But I'll help you out in the future. No problem.

I bet you gave money to Jim and Tammy Bakker in the past. :joy:

But I'll help you out in the future. No problem.

No. I don't give money to any TV personalities. You probably should be paying for the education I have been giving you though. Now go get us the complete list so we know who you want to BBQ next?

“Supposed” is the very operative term in that. Did they ever find them? Or did the evidence all burn up?

The Texas Ranger conducted some investigations separate of the Federal Agencies involved. People can Google those and read them. It's another set of eyes.

Janet Reno had specifically directed that no pyrotechnic devices be used in the assault. Between 1993 and 1999, FBI spokesmen denied (even under oath) the use of any sort of pyrotechnic devices during the assault; however, pyrotechnic Flite-Rite CS gas grenades were found in the rubble immediately following the fire. In 1999, FBI spokesmen backtracked, saying that they had in fact used the grenades.
The failure for six years to disclose the use of pyrotechnics, despite her specific directive, led Reno to demand an investigation. A senior FBI official said that as many as 100 FBI agents had known about the use of pyrotechnics, but no one spoke up until 1999.

Thirty-three British citizens were among the members of the Branch Davidians during the siege. Twenty-four of them were among the 80 Branch Davidian fatalities (in the raid of February 28 and the assault of April 19), including at least one child.[71] Two more British nationals who survived the siege were immediately arrested as "material witnesses" and imprisoned without trial for months.[101] Derek Lovelock was held in McLennan County Jail for seven months, often in solitary confinement.[101] Livingstone Fagan, another British citizen, who was among those convicted and imprisoned, says he received multiple beatings at the hands of correctional officers, particularly at Leavenworth. There, Fagan claims to have been doused inside his cell with cold water from a high-pressure hose, after which an industrial fan was placed outside the cell, blasting him with cold air. Fagan was repeatedly moved between at least nine different facilities. He was strip-searched every time he took exercise, so he refused exercise. Released and deported back to the UK in July 2007, he still retained his religious beliefs

Attorney General Merrick Garland is ‘senior’ Biden official in Hunter Biden IRS whistleblower claim​

WASHINGTON — Attorney General Merrick Garland is the unnamed official whose sworn testimony before Congress is being challenged in a bombshell letter from an IRS whistleblower’s attorney that also alleges a coverup in the Hunter Biden criminal investigation, The Post has learned.

Attorney Mark Lytle wrote Wednesday that the longtime IRS employee wants to provide information to congressional leaders to “contradict sworn testimony to Congress by a senior political appointee” — Garland —and also to detail “preferential treatment” in the criminal probe of the first son.

The whistleblower already made disclosures to the inspectors general of the Treasury and Justice departments.

However, due to a quirk of federal law, he needs congressional approval to more fully describe his allegations to his own lawyers, which he wants to do before testifying to lawmakers.

Garland has repeatedly claimed under oath that Delaware US Attorney David Weiss, a Trump administration holdover recommended in 2017 by the state’s Democratic senators, is able to criminally charge Hunter Biden without the permission of other Justice Department leaders, despite Republicans challenging the factual accuracy of that claim.

Garland in April 2022 told Sen. Bill Hagerty (R-Tenn.) that “there will not be interference of any political or improper kind” in the investigation of Hunter Biden led by Weiss.

Tennessee officials say FBI stalling release of Nashville shooter Audrey Hale manifesto​

Hale had 'memoirs' and several weapons were found by authorities after the shooting that killed six people​

Reactions: roadtrasheer
It all burnt up.
Lots of good information in the reports of investigations conducted by the Texas Rangers. I feel confident they looked at it without bias and didn't take a side. They just reported facts they uncovered. 1999 report is a long pdf that can people can easily Google.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT