ADVERTISEMENT

24 Sex allegations that CNN ignored

Yes it is boomer. You are perfect without Sin and the concept of needing a Savior from it is Cantonese language to you. I get it.
If that ridiculous post was asserting that I think I’m perfect.....I don’t.

Yes it is boomer. You are perfect without Sin and the concept of needing a Savior from it is Cantonese language to you. I get it.
Honestly, I don’t think you GET much outside your rigid opinions and limited vision.

Our human frailties exist on a human level, not a spiritual, they exist in our interaction with each other, our language, our desires as humans, our needs, our minds (which are essentially human).....we should use terms and concepts that exist within our human consciousness to address what we consider to be frailties, not the spiritual. If there was a savior, he was energy brought to human form in order to address our frailties in this plane of existence.

Don’t apply your spirituality as a checklist that my spirituality must meet

I am interpreting what you say you believe. Unless I am incorrectly interpreting it in this post, you believe we are more human than Spirit. Correct?

Almighty God is 100% Spirit. Since we are made in his image we are too. Our physical bodies only identify us to each other. We are in essence Spirits boom just as Christ was.

He took on human form so we could know him as we are. We will live with him in eternity as he is(and we are too) that is those of us who believe in him.

I am interpreting what you say you believe. Unless I am incorrectly interpreting it in this post, you believe we are more human than Spirit. Correct?

Almighty God is 100% Spirit. Since we are made in his image we are too. Our physical bodies only identify us to each other. We are in essence Spirits boom just as Christ was.

He took on human form so we could know him as we are. We will live with him in eternity as he is(and we are too) that is those of us who believe in him.
Stop preaching please.

The mind and soul are both equal parts of the human existence, IMO, but only one continues into the spiritual plane.

So you do agree you are a Sinner and in need of Salvation?
FOR ME PERSONALLY, my sin exists in allowing the mind to silence the soul.....salvation exists in excercising the soul through various methods (connection to nature, creative exploration, Love, riding unicorns, etc...).

FOR ME PERSONALLY, my sin exists in allowing the mind to silence the soul.....salvation exists in excercising the soul through various methods (connection to nature, creative exploration, Love, riding unicorns, etc...).

You make me laugh Man. You are entertaining. Riding Unicorns (LMAO)

Go ahead boomer...ride em Cowboy!

Boomer if I can be serious with you just for a moment....still laughing at the Unicorn remark.

Sin...as it is defined by Yahweh God is lack of awareness of his presence. Jesus couldn't stand not being in God's presence.

We Sin the further away from him we move. Christ calls us into fellowship with each other but also into relationship with him. Just as he was one with the Father, so too we are called to be one with him.

I know you don't believe that but I don't want you to think I'm perfect and without Sin because I do know Christ and seek relationship with him. I Sin...terribly. So I need his presence in my Life to stay as far away from it (Sin) as I humanly can.

At some point I fail because I am only Human, but that is where his Spiritual power frees me from my human frailty to move beyond my human limits and embrace his Supernatural Spiritual power over my human weakness. THAT is Salvation.

Boomer if I can be serious with you just for a moment....still laughing at the Unicorn remark.

Sin...as it is defined by Yahweh God is lack of awareness of his presence. Jesus couldn't stand not being in God's presence.

We Sin the further away from him we move. Christ calls us into fellowship with each other but also into relationship with him. Just as he was one with the Father, so too we are called to be one with him.

I know you don't believe that but I don't want you to think I'm perfect and without Sin because I do know Christ and seek relationship with him. I Sin...terribly. So I need his presence in my Life to stay as far away from it (Sin) as I humanly can.

At some point I fail because I am only Human, but that is where his Spiritual power frees me from my human frailty to move beyond my human limits and embrace his Supernatural Spiritual power over my human weakness. THAT is Salvation.
Replace GOD / spiritual power / his presence with the soul.....and it’s my belief. I also believe one can allow the soul to silence the mind as well, and that is “sin” also. We are here to live together, and our minds directly impact that endeavor.

Look at empathy....a key to any relationship. It needs both a soulful and a mindful approach. Understanding (of the mind) another’s situation must also be met with connection to their emotional (of the soul) response to a situation.

Balance is key.

But it’s important for you to understand that not everyone that isn’t like you ..... is wrong.....or lost. You make too many generalizations, and too many assumptions. This type of thing was (still is) done in regards to groups of people based on where they were born, what color their skin is, their gender, their religion......don’t do it in regards to whom a person votes for, or whether they are or are not of your religion. It’s not a good thing for society, and frankly.....it’s not American.

Last edited:
Replace GOD / spiritual power / his presence with the soul.....and it’s my belief. I also believe one can allow the soul to silence the mind as well, and that is “sin” also. We are here to live together, and our minds directly impact that endeavor.

Look at empathy....a key to any relationship. It needs both a soulful and a mindful approach. Understanding (of the mind) another’s situation must also be met with connection to their emotional (of the soul) response to a situation.

Balance is key.

But it’s important for you to understand that not everyone that isn’t like you ..... is wrong.....or lost. You make too many generalizations, and too many assumptions. This type of thing was (still is) done in regards to groups of people based on where they were born, what color their skin is, their gender, their religion......do it in regards to whom a person votes for, or whether they are or are not of your religion. It’s not a good thing for society, and frankly.....it’s not American.

I don't disagree with a lot of what you said here boom especially the part about renewing our minds. Ironically that was Christ's challenge to us...to transform how we think and refocus on what matters in Life.

So yes we do disagree over the source and methods and even the purpose for our Salvation. You don't see a need for Christ in any of that and I see him as essential to it.

That's about it boomer my Man. You're wrong about me...I prefer to live and let live. You will never hear me attacking someone's beliefs or Faith because we are all only what we choose to believe.

I simply endeavor to have dialogue. Respectful of our differences and mindful of our lack of understanding about that which we simply do not know. If I can learn from that dialogue even from non believers to me it is worth it.

Christ challenges us to meet folks where they are, to not pass judgement lest you be judged and to always be ready to give a reason for the hope you have in him but to do so with respect and in Love for those who are seeking or do not yet know him.

That's what I'm all about boomer despite your beliefs about me other wise. Now my Man gotta run and hit some more of these shoppers. We are rolling...consumers are spending....they want new cars and I've got em.

I'll check back later but till then take care my Man! Talk to those Bernie Democrats you might help them win next time.

Peace.

I don't disagree with a lot of what you said here boom especially the part about renewing our minds. Ironically that was Christ's challenge to us...to transform how we think and refocus on what matters in Life.

So yes we do disagree over the source and methods and even the purpose for our Salvation. You don't see a need for Christ in any of that and I see him as essential to it.

That's about it boomer my Man. You're wrong about me...I prefer to live and let live. You will never hear me attacking someone's beliefs or Faith because we are all only what we choose to believe.

I simply endeavor to have dialogue. Respectful of our differences and mindful of our lack of understanding about that which we simply do not know. If I can learn from that dialogue even from non believers to me it is worth it.

Christ challenges us to meet folks where they are, to not pass judgement lest you be judged and to always be ready to give a reason for the hope you have in him but to do so with respect and in Love for those who are seeking or do not yet know him.

That's what I'm all about boomer despite your beliefs about me other wise. Now my Man gotta run and hit some more of these shoppers. We are rolling...consumers are spending....they want new cars and I've got em.

I'll check back later but till then take care my Man! Talk to those Bernie Democrats you might help them win next time.

Peace.
Alls well that ends well. If chubbs offends you...I’ll find another nickname....preacher was my first, and I thought that was in poor taste

That appears to be giving the power to the parents, and private school institutions not the state? No?

No not at all my Man. The States further devolve to local school boards and they devolve to Parents seeking alternatives to schools they have identified as failing.

Devolution works best closest to the people. Elimination of bureaucracies makes it work best and is the most cost efficient means to spend the tax dollars.

You can do the same thing and follow the same process with the departments of energy, commerce, environment, labor, interior, health and human services and revenue.(IRS)

The closer you get Federal funding to its source (taxpayers) the less Government you need. That's Trump's agenda and Americans enthusiastically support it because we are in debt and broke.

Alls well that ends well. If chubbs offends you...I’ll find another nickname....preacher was my first, and I thought that was in poor taste

If you prefer to humor yourself calling me names knock yourself out my Man. I know my name. Just remember when you start complaing about not being treated with respect where it starts.

You got violently upset when I respectfully called you "Professor" just like Tar HeelEer often calls RPJ "Doc". It was a term of endearment while I pointed out a few shortcomings in your answer about how wealth is generated and who owns it?

One final clarification from you boomer about our discussion on "Sin". You stated if I'm not mistaken that you do not believe you are perfect...correct? So I assume you recognize "Sin" as something that is short of perfection... but for who? To Sin in Christianity is to offend Almighty God since he is the only one who is perfect by his nature...he is without Sin. But by your own admission you are not perfect, so how can you Sin against yourself? You said for instance:

and you also said:

So my question to you is if you do not know yourself to be perfect and recognize Sin within yourself, why do you need Salvation? How do you offend yourself against non perfection? Why would it need to be recompensed...or forgiven? How or why would you forgive yourself for Sinning against an admittedly non perfect essence? There is no real offense since you are not perfect so what makes you Sin against yourself?

In Christianity we Sin against a perfect Holiness that is without Sin. If by your own admission you are not perfect, what can be "Sin" against yourself and why would it ever need to be forgiven? (through your own definition of Salvation) If you're not perfect, can you be sure your Sin against yourself is ever forgiven?

Explain

One final clarification from you boomer about our discussion on "Sin". You stated if I'm not mistaken that you do not believe you are perfect...correct? So I assume you recognize "Sin" as something that is short of perfection... but for who? To Sin in Christianity is to offend Almighty God since he is the only one who is perfect by his nature...he is without Sin. But by your own admission you are not perfect, so how can you Sin against yourself? You said for instance:

and you also said:

So my question to you is if you do not know yourself to be perfect and recognize Sin within yourself, why do you need Salvation? How do you offend yourself against non perfection? Why would it need to be recompensed...or forgiven? How or why would you forgive yourself for Sinning against an admittedly non perfect essence? There is no real offense since you are not perfect so what makes you Sin against yourself?

In Christianity we Sin against a perfect Holiness that is without Sin. If by your own admission you are not perfect, what can be "Sin" against yourself and why would it ever need to be forgiven? (through your own definition of Salvation) If you're not perfect, can you be sure your Sin against yourself is ever forgiven?

Explain
Every concept that you discussing are Christian. My perfection is not comparable to a divine entity, it’s measurable by 1) how I am versus how I desire to be (as a father, as a son, as a friend, as a neighbor, as a teacher), and that desire is driven (or formulated) by both the mind (goals of achievement, understanding of what’s effective for development or relationships, etc..) and the soul (love for Another, sense of community, etc..). Only a balance will be the most effective when trying to become the best....whatever....I seek to be. The job we do, our children, our spouses, our neighbors are the biggest measuring sticks to how effective we are in these endeavors. Perfection, in a human sense, is never an actuality. It’s a major issue I have with the Christian doctrine. Although things can seem perfect in the moment, nothing is ever perfect. God, to me, is in a form that is only comparable to our soulful consciousness. “Made in his image”? Evolution tells us this simply isn’t true in a literal sense. Not saying your doctrine isn’t true, just that the form of God, even for you, must be seen as more.....fluid.

Furthermore, “sin” as a force of “evil” being wielded by a “counter figure” to a Devine entity is also concepts founded solidly in Christian doctrine. However, i believe there are soulful and mindful forces (lust, ego, vengeance, vanity, etc..) that can drive desire into a more selfish and dangerous form. A person must be aware of these forces and excercise the mind and soul to be able to withstand their influence.

“Sin” is a human word that takes the form of English language.....it’s not as clear as you make it out to be.....esp if another person doesn’t share the basis of Christian ideology from which the concept is derived.

Every concept that you discussing are Christian. My perfection is not comparable to a divine entity, it’s measurable by 1) how I am versus how I desire to be (as a father, as a son, as a friend, as a neighbor, as a teacher), and that desire is driven (or formulated) by both the mind (goals of achievement, understanding of what’s effective for development or relationships, etc..) and the soul (love for Another, sense of community, etc..). Only a balance will be the most effective when trying to become the best....whatever....I seek to be. The job we do, our children, our spouses, our neighbors are the biggest measuring sticks to how effective we are in these endeavors. Perfection, in a human sense, is never an actuality. It’s a major issue I have with the Christian doctrine. Although things can seem perfect in the moment, nothing is ever perfect. God, to me, is in a form that is only comparable to our soulful consciousness. “Made in his image”? Evolution tells us this simply isn’t true in a literal sense. Not saying your doctrine isn’t true, just that the form of God, even for you, must be seen as more.....fluid.

Furthermore, “sin” as a force of “evil” being wielded by a “counter figure” to a Devine entity is also concepts founded solidly in Christian doctrine. However, i believe there are soulful and mindful forces (lust, ego, vengeance, vanity, etc..) that can drive desire into a more selfish and dangerous form. A person must be aware of these forces and excercise the mind and soul to be able to withstand their influence.

“Sin” is a human word that takes the form of English language.....it’s not as clear as you make it out to be.....esp if another person doesn’t share the basis of Christian ideology from which the concept is derived.

OK fair enough boom...didn't follow all of that but YOU used the term Sin defining what it is to you and YOU expressed your definition of Salvation from it.

I was simply curious since you admitted your imperfection is Sinful I simply wondered why that is so? And if so (imperfect human Sin) how can you ever rid of it on your own since you can never be perfect? So how can you Sin?

One last question in this post responding to my question you stated

Quote "Perfection, in a human sense, is never an actuality. It’s a major issue I have with the Christian doctrine.
Although things can seem perfect in the moment, nothing is ever perfect"

So with that being said, and what you obviously know of his walk on Earth as a Human fully as Man just as you and I are, what Sin did Christ have?

Does he fit your above description of nothing being perfect?

OK fair enough boom...didn't follow all of that but YOU used the term Sin defining what it is to you and YOU expressed your definition of Salvation from it.

I was simply curious since you admitted your imperfection is Sinful I simply wondered why that is so? And if so (imperfect human Sin) how can you ever rid of it on your own since you can never be perfect? So how can you Sin?

One last question in this post responding to my question you stated

Quote "Perfection, in a human sense, is never an actuality. It’s a major issue I have with the Christian doctrine.
Although things can seem perfect in the moment, nothing is ever perfect"

So with that being said, and what you obviously know of his walk on Earth as a Human fully as Man just as you and I are, what Sin did Christ have?

Does he fit your above description of nothing being perfect?
First: I never used the word salvation. Second: I used sin to connect our beliefs at a lingual point, to show similarities.
Stop trying to preach. Believe what you want. I imagine Jesus (if he existed) was faced with the same task of balancing emotion, thought, and action into an effective vassal to the greater good as all other humans do. When I use quotes around a word like “sin” it means I don’t think my interpretation of the word is the same as yours, but using the word helps communicate the thought more effectively anyway.

First: I never used the word salvation. Second: I used sin to connect our beliefs at a lingual point, to show similarities.
Stop trying to preach. Believe what you want. I imagine Jesus (if he existed) was faced with the same task of balancing emotion, thought, and action into an effective vassal to the greater good as all other humans do. When I use quotes around a word like “sin” it means I don’t think my interpretation of the word is the same as yours, but using the word helps communicate the thought more effectively anyway.

I assure you Jesus existed boom and he was perfect in every way.

Know what I'm learning from you during our exchanges? How to avoid directly answering a tough question. I gotta hand it to you, your relativistic approach to everything means you'll never get caught in any absolutes except the ones you create.

I assure you Jesus existed boom and he was perfect in every way.

Know what I'm learning from you during our exchanges? How to avoid directly answering a tough question. I gotta hand it to you, your relativistic approach to everything means you'll never get caught in any absolutes except the ones you create.
But the absolutes you create are the parameters in which my answers should exist?

Don’t start going off again on some “better than you” tangent please. My spirituality is not available for you to dissect....it’s my journey.

Your direct question is based on your viewpoint of spirituality, perfection, sin, and Jesus.....I don’t share those viewpoints.

I’m not perfect, because perfection is a bullshit term, IMO. Sin and salvation are religious concepts and do not hold firm in my spiritual landscape. I tried to draw parallels in order to foster discussion and understanding between the two of us. If you don’t seek that....if you only seek to belittle my beliefs through a comparison of your own....than my time is better spent doing almost anything else. If I choose to question theology and examine the doctrines of organized religion, I will find someone well versed in multiple doctrines to school me.

I guess what I'm saying to you Boomer is while I enjoy the exchanges I am also amazed at your linguistic dexterity to avoid answering a direct question.

So let me try an absolute that I think you might be able to handle. Do you think you are going to die and if so do you know what will happen when you do?

For instance what happens to your soul or energy force as you described it?

Serenade me with some more of your eloquent relativism so I can delve into the deep dark crevices of your inventive mind.

I guess what I'm saying to you Boomer is while I enjoy the exchanges I am also amazed at your linguistic dexterity to avoid answering a direct question.

So let me try an absolute that I think you might be able to handle. Do you think you are going to die and if so do you know what will happen when you do?

For instance what happens to your soul or energy force as you described it?

Serenade me with some more of your eloquent relativism so I can delve into the deep dark crevices of your inventive mind.
You’re the one asking me personal questions, so if you just want to treat my answers like I’m trying to impress....just stop it please.

I love how you use the word relativism like is a negative mentality. Truth is, your absolutism is the problem. And it’s sad that you can’t inderstand how unAmerican it is.

Since you think I’m just “inventing” answers as I go....I’m going to address your question by explaining my first realization on my path to spiritual awareness (since describing my entire spiritual journey, which is still in process, is impossible).

At a graveyard, when I was young, I noticed a gravestone marked simply: born dead. I began to try to understand the transformation of the spirit, body and mind after death into the heaven of which I was taught. It was my first realization of how our energy is and is of a form independent of human structure or definition.

Energy—>life—>death—>energy

But the absolutes you create are the parameters in which my answers should exist?

Don’t start going off again on some “better than you” tangent please. My spirituality is not available for you to dissect....it’s my journey.

Your direct question is based on your viewpoint of spirituality, perfection, sin, and Jesus.....I don’t share those viewpoints.

I’m not perfect, because perfection is a bullshit term, IMO. Sin and salvation are religious concepts and do not hold firm in my spiritual landscape. I tried to draw parallels in order to foster discussion and understanding between the two of us. If you don’t seek that....if you only seek to belittle my beliefs through a comparison of your own....than my time is better spent doing almost anything else. If I choose to question theology and examine the doctrines of organized religion, I will find someone well versed in multiple doctrines to school me.

Boom my man stop getting so defensive! We're having a dialogue and I respect what you say you believe I'm just sometimes a little confused and simply asking for your clarifications.

I think the reason we sometimes talk past each other is because I don't think in relativistic terms. The world I operate in is one of absolutes.

If you are not employed you are not working. If you are in jail you are not free. If you lie you are not being Truthful. Trump won Hillary lost.

Left is not Right and Truth is not relative. I don't often understand how you reach your conclusions or make your decisions based on what something could be or might be. I look at what is, and make my decisions based on cold hard facts animated by logic and supported by evidence.

I struggle to relate to your esoteric analysis of almost everything but that is you so I'm trying to understand.

You are not a Leftist but you vote for them. You are not a Sinner but you Sin. You don't like Spirituality based on Religion but you say you are Spiritual...but more Human so your Humanity dictates your Spirit in your mind which is in competition with your Soul which of course is not Spirit but not Human either since it cannot be operated on or replaced.

A Human fetus means many different things to many different people. Your energy source is the source of your rights but they exist only because you do. On and on it goes with you my friend!

Interesting but to me confusing because it appears to be based simply on what you want it to be when you say it is. You are however not relative boom. You occupy time and space and therefore you too are limited to it right now here and no where else. You can't be two places at once, you can't be who are not, you are not a clone nor are you random. Your DNA is precise and unique and not accidental. You are not relative boom you are very much an absolute.

I can assess what I read in you, but I don't even for one minute pretend to understand any of it. I'm going to close this thread with you now, I do appreciate your answers to my questions and I will give you all the credit you request for not running off or refusing to answer them OK?

Take care my friend.

Last edited:
Boom my man stop getting so defensive! We're having a dialogue and I respect what you say you believe I'm just sometimes a little confused and simply asking for your clarifications.

I think the reason we sometimes talk past each other is because I don't think in relativistic terms. The world I operate in is one of absolutes.

If you are not employed you are not working. If you are in jail you are not free. If you lie you are not being Truthful. Trump won Hillary lost.

Left is not Right and Truth is not relative. I don't often understand how you reach your conclusions or make your decisions based on what something could be or might be. I look at what is, and make my decisions based on cold hard facts animated by logic and supported by evidence.

I struggle to relate to your esoteric analysis of almost everything but that is you so I'm trying to understand.

You are not a Leftist but you vote for them. You are not a Sinner but you Sin. You don't like Spirituality based on Religion but you say you are Spiritual...but more Human so your Humanity dictates your Spirit in your mind which is in competition with your Soul which of course is not Spirit but not Human either since it cannot be operated on or replaced.

Your energy source is the source of your rights but they exist only because you do. On and on it goes with you my friend.

Interesting but to me confusing because it appears to be based simply on what you want it to be when you say it is. You are however not relative boom. You occupy time and space and therefore you too are limited to it right now here and no where else. You can't be two places at once, you can't be who are not, you are not a clone nor are you random. Your DNA is precise and unique and not accidental. You are not relative boom you are very much an absolute.

I can assess what I read in you, but I don't even for one minute pretend to understand any of it. I'm going to close this thread with you now, I do appreciate your answers to my questions and I will give you all the credit you request for not running off or refusing to answer them OK?

Take care my friend.
You have very little vision, and must have your truths dictated to you. It’s ok. You keep filing everything and everyone away into your neat piles and cabinets. Absolutely you are a man of control, and judgement, and if that works for you (and this is very important- those you love) than great. There is surely a place for men like you in this world.

Just, at the very least, notice that throughout this interchange....I never belittled your way of thinking, or your beliefs in a way that makes your journey seem like bs, did I? And if you believe I’m out here on my own just trying to invent the world I choose to live in....read about Buddhism, study Lakota, Hopi or other native spiritual doctrines.

Id try AGAIN to explain my answers to the above questions you think you found flaws in if I thought you’d actually read them. But your obtuse approach to discussion simply won’t allow it.

Just, at the very least, notice that throughout this interchange.... I never belittled your way of thinking, or your beliefs in a way that makes your journey seem like bs, did I?

Well gee, guess I really don't know boom...I guess it all depends on what you actually meant when you said what you said below (relatively)

What do you think?

You have very little vision, and must have your truths dictated to you. It’s ok. You keep filing everything and everyone away into your neat piles and cabinets.

Absolutely you are a man of control, and judgement, and if that works for you (and this is very important- those you love) than great.

Id try AGAIN to explain my answers to the above questions you think you found flaws in if I thought you’d actually read them. But your obtuse approach to discussion simply won’t allow it.

Guess it all depends on what you really meant huh Boom? Sure sounds pretty "belittling" to me wouldn't you agree? (uh...relativistically speaking of course?)

Last edited:
Well gee, guess I really don't know boom...I guess it all depends on what you actually meant when you said what you said below (relatively)

What do you think?

Guess it all depends on what you really meant huh Boom? Sure sounds pretty "belittling" to me wouldn't you agree? (uh...relativistically speaking of course?)
You are a real lowlife

“Lowlife” is that the new code word for “House N*****”, ya know like “thug” supposedly was?
Always jacking each other off. Read the self-righteousness this prick throws at me, while all the time asking me to present my own personal views?

Always jacking each other off. Read the self-righteousness this prick throws at me, while all the time asking me to present my own personal views?
Just, at the very least, notice that throughout this interchange....I never belittled your way of thinking, or your beliefs in a way that makes your journey seem like bs, did I?

More relativism here boom or is this absolute?

more boomer being "relatively" open

Just, at the very least, notice that throughout this interchange....I never belittled your way of thinking, or your beliefs in a way that makes your journey seem like bs, did I

Don’t start going off again on some “better than you” tangent please. My spirituality is not available for you to dissect.

Your direct question is based on your viewpoint of spirituality, perfection, sin, and Jesus.....I don’t share those viewpoints

if you only seek to belittle my beliefs through a comparison of your own....than my time is better spent doing almost anything else. If I choose to question theology and examine the doctrines of organized religion, I will find someone well versed in multiple doctrines to school me.

Truth is, your absolutism is the problem. And it’s sad that you can’t understand how unAmerican it is

Relatively speaking boomer, this is absolutely you!

I’ve avoided this thread like syphilis infected $10 whore. I was just clicking on it to clear it from my cue and thought I would drop some funny.

Reactions: Boomboom521
Be prepared to be placed on deep state "ignore". :scream:

I think I am already there. They can dish it out but can't take it. Typical male liberal. Very feminine in nature.

Bonus Material: Check out #2 on the list at the 2:15 mark. Sounds very familiar.

Reactions: atlkvb
more boomer being "relatively" open

Relatively speaking boomer, this is absolutely you!
Go through and pull out every belittling comment you made towards me and my thinking? Nah, that would be too honest for a man like you. The only absolute you’ve ever lived by, IMO, is that you are always right.

You just spent the entire day, asking me my personal spiritual beliefs, I have you the respect of answering, then you call them bs and attack my thinking as if though it’s incorrect based on your own personal spiritual foundation.

I never claimed to be someone above calling someone a derogatory name. I just said that during our interchange I never belittled your religion or your way of thinking. Once you decided to attack mine, I returned fire. Then you sat back (like a proud little troll) and took pleasure in it. I called you a lowlife, for faking that you were genuinely interested in my personal thought process....when it was all just one giant troll trap, done so you can once again feel self righteous and some warped sense of achievement.

Then your circle jerk buddies come to join in the fun. I honestly don’t understand the point of any of it.

I think I am already there. They can dish it out but can't take it. Typical male liberal. Very feminine in nature.

Bonus Material: Check out #2 on the list at the 2:15 mark. Sounds very familiar.

On the internet....you like to prove your manhood do you? Lowlife little bitch, IMO. I wonder, if you have any original thoughts...ever?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT