ADVERTISEMENT

24 Sex allegations that CNN ignored

You are not entirely wrong boom...wealth indeed can be initiated through a transaction. I'm not arguing that part of your answer as incorrect. I'm simply saying there are other ways it (wealth) is both acquired, and generated as assets in private portfolios grow in value as they are managed, sold, transferred, invested into other managed assets or simply held for future consideration or wealth accumulation.

Trump is wealthy. He holds tremendous amounts of unsold assets. He doesn't have to sell any of them to understand his net worth or see the value of those assets grow adding increased wealth to his overall personal portfolio.
You never said ACQUIRED or GENERATED, you said CREATED. I dogged you for being substantially general - you made fun of me for being a teacher that didn’t know the answer. So I answered the general question with a general answer.

You never said ACQUIRED or GENERATED, you said CREATED. I dogged you for being substantially general - you made fun of me for being a teacher that didn’t know the answer. So I answered the general question with a general answer.

Semantics boom. I asked who owns it, and how it's created? Created can mean many things, and I borrowed from your relativist tool box to outline that your initial answer while not incorrect, was also incomplete.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT