ADVERTISEMENT

Zuckerberg Admits What Repubs Knew Was True

bornaneer

All-American
Gold Member
Jan 23, 2014
Aug. 27, 2024
In Stunning Letter to Congress, Mark Zuckerberg Admits Biden-Harris Regime Forced Facebook to censor content

Two years ago Meta CEO Mark Zuckerberg admitted to Joe Rogan that the FBI pressured Facebook into censoring the Hunter Biden laptop story.

Now he’s participating in a Congressional investigation.

In a Monday evening letter to House Judiciary Chairman Jim Jordan, Zuckerberg admitted that senior Biden administration officials “repeatedly pressured” Facebook teams to suppress information .
“I believe the government pressure was wrong, and I regret that we were not more outspoken about it,” reads the letter. “I also think we made some choices that, with the benefit of hindsight and new information, we wouldn’t make today.”

Mark Zuckerberg just admitted three things:
1. Biden-Harris Admin "pressured" Facebook to censor Americans.
2. Facebook censored Americans.
3. Facebook throttled the Hunter Biden laptop story.

Zuckerberg also said that Facebook shouldn’t have censored the NY Post‘s Hunter Biden laptop story – and said that the FBI had warned the platform “about a potential Russian disinformation operation about the Biden family and Burisma in the lead up to the 2020 election.”

“That fall, when we saw a New York Post story reporting on corruption allegations involving then-Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden’s family, we sent that story to fact-checkers for review and temporarily demoted it while waiting for a reply,” reads the letter. “It’s since been made clear that the reporting was not Russian disinformation, and in retrospect, we shouldn’t have demoted the story.”
He also points out in the letter that “ this work benefited one party over the other.”

Reactions: moe

Meta CEO admits Biden-Harris admin pressured company to censor Americans​

Mark Zuckerberg: 'I believe the government pressure was wrong, and I regret that we were not more outspoken about it'​

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT