ADVERTISEMENT

Zion Young Gone

Will need to learn to fill losses with portal players.

It's the new way. Can't build through high school anymore.

So, we lost a 3-star DL? Ummm, OK? He's gotten offers from Alabama State, Buffalo, Eastern Kentucky, and Michigan State. I think it's possible we find a replacement fairly quickly of equal/better value.

What were we?
23 before Williams, Thomas, & Young decommitted. Still some time left to add a few more HS players... Come Feb it will be at least a top 35 class, hoping we can add Ramon Brown(RB), and take advantage of some of the coaching changes and flip a few our way...

I wrote thread a while back about Williams being one of the most underrated players in the 22 class, I was laughed at by some here, saying I was just being a homer, but obviously they didnt watch his Senior film, which is easily 5 star impressive, which is why Bama, Auburn, Tenn, etc are pursuing him now. When I saw his senior film, I knew we had to do something... I tried..

I knew we lost him when I offered him an NIL and he never even responded. Which means he had flipped a few weeks before he announced it.

Ramon Brown will be a quality replacement, and the Clemson RB transfer helps take the sting out of that loss. Williams & Nicco in the backfield would have been a dangerous combo...

Worst case scenario it will still be a top 35 class, and a top 25 class if we flip a few our way... #Fingerscrossed

Recruiting is one of the main justifications for my optimism for Brown's future at WVU.... If that takes a downturn, Ill definitely be a factor in support.

Reactions: locustwv
yeah volatility...the whole program depends on you. you are that important...that influential...that knowledgeable. of course you are also that full of it...and yourself.

If we are getting “NIL’d” by 3 star DL, then we might as well drop the program. I doubt that’s it
He had a great season that brought more notice and bigger name schools from Big 10 and SEC took notice. Not the first time we lost an early recruit and certainly won't be the last.

23 before Williams, Thomas, & Young decommitted. Still some time left to add a few more HS players... Come Feb it will be at least a top 35 class, hoping we can add Ramon Brown(RB), and take advantage of some of the coaching changes and flip a few our way...

I wrote thread a while back about Williams being one of the most underrated players in the 22 class, I was laughed at by some here, saying I was just being a homer, but obviously they didnt watch his Senior film, which is easily 5 star impressive, which is why Bama, Auburn, Tenn, etc are pursuing him now. When I saw his senior film, I knew we had to do something... I tried..

I knew we lost him when I offered him an NIL and he never even responded. Which means he had flipped a few weeks before he announced it.

Ramon Brown will be a quality replacement, and the Clemson RB transfer helps take the sting out of that loss. Williams & Nicco in the backfield would have been a dangerous combo...

Worst case scenario it will still be a top 35 class, and a top 25 class if we flip a few our way... #Fingerscrossed

Recruiting is one of the main justifications for my optimism for Brown's future at WVU.... If that takes a downturn, Ill definitely be a factor in support.
Top 35 is around WVU average every year so not really surprised.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT