ADVERTISEMENT

You Were Beaten by 39 by the Team That Got Beat By the Team That Got Beat..

You guys wear beatings like no one I've ever seen... Congrats

Your "victories" are how little you lose by... always has been, always will be. Beat someone(play someone), anyone, and come back and then chicken hawk... Why Marshall is even on this board is beyond me, other than it's the only publicity you can get... like barnacles on a sleek sea-going vessel..... Or, like the Sharksucker.....http://www.whatsthatfish.com/fish/sharksucker/284

Here's some more scraps/kibble for you guys........ $23,000,000+... Psyche! you get none.. Back to the Legislature for you!

Have a wonderful life with a coach we jettisoned(told not to apply for the HC job)... and Dandy Dan... LOL..(not sure we ever had a Moo grad on our athletic staffs or in our colleges)... Seider, Legg, Doc, .... ? Oh, and how about that media and marketing contract you just signed? Mr. Cartoon still covering your games? Check the fan map again... You're insignificant to all others than the graduates of your unranked education degree college. LOL... Moo's "Big game".. Playing the 99th ranked team in the country(that's probably generous as well)

My advise, cheat more overtly... so you can get caught again(seriously need to reopen your on-campus juco')... and expelled again.. You'll make the news, briefly. If not, lay back and enjoy the draft of our wake....

Ollie knows what you do...... be very, very, careful(You guys are like a dog shittin razor blades with him knowing you). Or, come to MoTown, for a real game day experience, and, for yet another arse whoopin(maybe even get on national TV)..... 12-Rock..... See ya back in the Beef O Brady Bowl... better not lose a game though.

In all sincerety Humpy, you guys need to worry about people want to attend

your college... decline in enrollment? Can't take money from student fees to fund athletics?.. Think there's a greater problem than WVU telling you guys to pound sand.

Western Kentucky University

laugh.r191677.gif

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT