ADVERTISEMENT

You trumptards excited about Trump's Mexico farce?

Hey Barr can you explain why the DHS request for additional funding 5 weeks ago to address significant increases in illegal border crossings wasn't even voted on by the House?

So Trump threatens tariffs, brings Mexico in to negotiate a solution and you're critical. Well, what did the Democrats do about it?

It's OK to not answer. That's what you do when 'ya can't.

you are such a sucker.

New York Times: Mexico had planned on most actions in border deal before Trump tariff threat - CNNPolitics
https://www.cnn.com/2019/06/08/politics/nyt-trump-mexico-agreed-deal-months-ago/index.html

I think voters preferred that Democrat plan. More Dreamers! More border crossings! More Medicaid and full citizenship for illegals! At least Democrats now recognize this was a "crisis".

Hey Barr....can we declare "asylum" from your party?

you are such a sucker.

New York Times: Mexico had planned on most actions in border deal before Trump tariff threat - CNNPolitics
https://www.cnn.com/2019/06/08/politics/nyt-trump-mexico-agreed-deal-months-ago/index.html

Hey Barr, the article you linked me to says Trump's announcement with Mexico was already in place months ago. Who is the "source" quoted in that article verifying this?

From article:
"One senior government official insisted to the Times that the Mexican government agreed to move to deter migrants faster and more aggressively than they ever had before this week's talks"

Who is this? How is a reader to know the Time's reporting is accurate if this source is not attributed? Do you know who this is?

Why do you believe the Time's sourcing on this? There is no name to verify this information, and no one named corroborating it.

This is what we mean by "fake news". Why couldn't/wouldn't the Times name their source to solidify this story?

Can you explain this, or link to some sourced content verifying this assertion?

Hey Barr, the article you linked me to says Trump's announcement with Mexico was already in place months ago. Who is the "source" quoted in that article verifying this?

From article:
"One senior government official insisted to the Times that the Mexican government agreed to move to deter migrants faster and more aggressively than they ever had before this week's talks"

Who is this? How is a reader to know the Time's reporting is accurate if this source is not attributed? Do you know who this is?

Why do you believe the Time's sourcing on this? There is no name to verify this information, and no one named corroborating it.

This is what we mean by "fake news". Why couldn't/wouldn't the Times name their source to solidify this story?

Can you explain this, or link to some sourced content verifying this assertion?

So, for clarification. all the right wing Twitter news that wvu82 posts , in your book that would be fake news , correct? Catturds = fake news, correct? Bill Mitchell = fake news, correct?

From NYT article:
"officials from both countries who are familiar with the negotiations told the New York Times...."

So there were lots of officials involved in these talks right Barr? Surely the NYT can quote at least one of them? They couldn't quote at least one of these numerous Government officials involved in these "secret talks" or an aide who took notes to indepently verify their source quoted here?

Big "secret meetings" held to hammer out this deal months ago (according to the Times) and no one quoted "on the record" verifying the meetings or the agreement had already taken place?

Tell me Barr, why do you still believe it? I believe they interviewed Big Foot too Barr...they quoted "Government officials" who conducted the "secret questioning" during "secret meetings" after Big Foot was "secretly apprehended" in an undisclosed "secret location". [eyeroll]

Last edited:
So, for clarification. all the right wing Twitter news that wvu82 posts , in your book that would be fake news , correct? Catturds = fake news, correct? Bill Mitchell = fake news, correct?

crickets

Can you repost for me Barr one of 82's sourced tweets quoting "annoymous sources" as back up to whatever they claim?

First rule of mean girls club? Never, ever criticize another mean girl.[roll]
You trumptards are hilarious.

I asked you Barr for sourced content in the article YOU linked to suggesting Trump faked this weekend's announcement on a deal with Mexico to control the inflow of illegal border crossings.

As an answer YOU asked me if the information @WVU82 "re tweets" is sourced? I didn't ask for that information from you, however I did ask if you could provide one of 82's re tweeted posts suggesting anonymously sourced content?

Then YOU attack me for defending 82, while ignoring BOTH of my simple requests for you to back up your claims or facts.

Then you wonder why we on this forum think you're a maniacal TDS afflicted Zombie?

Last edited:
I asked you Barr for sourced content in the article YOU linked to suggesting Trump faked this weekend's announcement on a deal with Mexico to control the inflow of illegal border crossings.

As an answer YOU asked me if the information @WVU82 "re tweets" is sourced? I didn't ask for that information from you, however I did ask if you could provide one of 82's re tweeted posts suggesting anonymously sourced content?

Then YOU attack me for defending 82, while ignoring BOTH of my simple requests for you to back up your claims or facts.

Then you wonder why we on this forum think you're a deranged TDS infected Zombie?

you proved my point. Never once have you requested a proof of source from a pro trump story

you proved my point. Never once have you requested a proof of source from a pro trump story

It would help in our discussion Barr over who is believing non sourced content if you could answer the question I posted to you about your OP (#41) in this thread? Let's deal with YOUR sourced content first, before you attack other sources?

It would help in our discussion Barr over who is believing non sourced content if you could answer the question I posted to you about your OP in this thread? Let's deal with YOUR sourced content first, before you attack other sources?

I am not attacking other sources, I am showing what a hypocrite you are.

Hey Barr...here is a link to ALL of @WVU82 's "sourced" content. Feel free to re-post anything in here that is "anonymously" quoted or offered as affirmation with no corroborating sourced content. Shouldn't be too hard for 'ya...there's plenty here.

https://westvirginia.forums.rivals.com/search/1591352/

(*hint: look for words like "an unnamed source says" or "government officials claimed")

Last edited:

I took one story (just one btw) that YOU quoted in this thread (post #41) read it, and asked you to provide one named source in that article YOU linked to verifying what was the basis in fact for that story. Not only did you NOT answer my question, you then went on to suggest the information provided by @WVU82 is similarly weak in verified content or sourced reporting. (I didn't ask for that btw)

So, then I asked you to back THAT up, by simply providing at least one of 82's re-tweeted posts offering "non sourced" or "non corroborated" information as fact? (You didn't answer that one either)

So now according to YOU, I'm a hypocrite, simply for asking YOU to back up your claims?

OK...I'm a hypocrite. So now YOU offering an explanation of this claim would ironically answer BOTH of the questions I've asked you in this thread to back up your assertions. OK now, YOU are now free to prove how I'm a hypocrite using my own posts.

I'm waiting for your proof.

Last edited:
I took one story (just one btw) that YOU quoted in this thread (post #41) read it, and asked you to provide one named source in that article YOU linked to verifying what was the basis in fact for that story. Not only did you NOT answer my question, you then went on to suggest the information provided by @WVU82 is similarly weak in verified content or sourced reporting. (I didn't ask for that btw)

So, then I asked you to back THAT up, buy simply providing at least one of 82's re-tweeted posts offering "non sourced" or "non corroborated" information as fact? (You didn't answer that one either)

So now according to YOU, I'm a hypocrite, simply for asking YOU to back up your claims?

OK...I'm a hypocrite. So now YOU offering an explanation of this claim would ironically answer BOTH of the questions I've asked you in this thread to back up your assertions. OK now, YOU are now free to prove how I'm a hypocrite using my own posts.

Find me a post of yours questioning one of your trumptard club members on a source for an article they posted. The crazy ass tin foil hat conspiracy shit Tarheel and Lenny post without sources, start there. of course never a peep from you. It's only fake new when its critical of Trump. got it.

Trump says there’s more in Mexico deal but doesn’t say what
https://www.politico.com/story/2019/06/09/trump-mexico-deal-twitter-1358158

Hey Barr, your article quotes a State Department Official:

from article:
"Appearing soon after on “Fox News Sunday,” acting Homeland Security Secretary Kevin McAleenan was asked about the president’s tweets"

McAleenan's quotes:
  • “There’s a mechanism to make sure that they do what they promised to do, that there’s an actual result, that we see a vast reduction in those [migration] numbers,”
  • “As the State Department announced,” McAleenan said, “there are going to be further actions, further dialogue with Mexico on immigration, on how to manage this asylum flow in the region.”
  • “There is, by and large, an economic migration that we need to stop with enforcement,” he said. “We need to be able to repatriate people successfully.”
  • “People can disagree with the tactics.” McAleenan added, referring to the president’s tariff threats. “Mexico came to the table with real proposals. We have an agreement that, if they implement, will be effective.”
That's all "on the record" Barr...sourced...quoted....verified...corroborated. See that Barr?

Now quote YOUR NYT Times article which suggested Trump had this deal in place months ago with the same attribution from among "numerous Government officials" quoted as sources in the story?

By the way Barr, Democrat Presidential candidate Bernie Sanders is also quoted in the article you linked above criticizing Trump's plan.

once again from article Bernie Sanders
"On CNN, fellow Democratic presidential candidate Bernie Sanders said Trump’s “erratic” policy was “not the way to go.”

“You can’t have a trade policy based on tweets,” the Vermont senator told host Dana Bash on “State of the Union.”

Hey Barr, where does your article quote Bernie's plan as an alternative to Trump's? o_O

Last edited:
Find me a post of yours questioning one of your trumptard club members on a source for an article they posted. The crazy ass tin foil hat conspiracy shit Tarheel and Lenny post without sources, start there. of course never a peep from you. It's only fake new when its critical of Trump. got it.

I understand you can't answer my simple questions asking for YOUR sourced content from any article YOU post.

So you can stop trying.

I understand you can't answer my simple questions asking for YOUR sourced content from any article YOU post.

So you can stop trying.

Again, for the last time show me where your sorry sss requested the same from the numerous articles posted by your trumptard clan? just once. Has to be a least once that the great used car salesman demanded sourced info from a pro trump article. I will take you off ignore for a week and see how long it takes to happen. Tarheel posts unsourced articles daily

How do you know what they post? I thought you had them all on "ignore"?

If I don't believe anything they post, at least I have a source to question. I don't read them posting "anonymously sourced" content. Usually they're posting verified factual data or content the main news media has ignored.

I offered you a chance to prove this assertion wrong, why can't you?

(I posted verbatim your unsourced content in that NYT article)

Again, for the last time show me where your sorry sss requested the same from the numerous articles posted by your trumptard clan? just once. Has to be a least once that the great used car salesman demanded sourced info from a pro trump article. I will take you off ignore for a week and see how long it takes to happen. Tarheel posts unsourced articles daily

Why is this an answer to this specific question I asked you about the article YOU provided in post #41 of this thread? Here was my direct question to YOU about post #41 which YOU posted Barr

All you had to do Barr to answer that was quote who the article YOU linked to quoted

instead I got this

Way to answer a simple question Barr. [thumbsup]

Tarheel posts unsourced articles daily

Post one...just one. He's posted a lot of information recently...all sourced. Find one that isn't. Back up your claim.

@TarHeelEer
(are you posting non sourced content?)

Last edited:
Why is this an answer to this specific question I asked you about the article YOU provided in post #41 of this thread? Here was my direct question to YOU about post #41 which YOU posted Barr

All you had to do Barr to answer that was quote who the article YOU linked to quoted

instead I got this

Way to answer a simple question Barr. [thumbsup]

I will be watching. let's see if you have the balls to be consistent with your demands.

I will be watching. let's see if you have the balls to be consistent with your demands.

You'll be waiting for Hell to freeze over....or at least as long as I'll be waiting for you to answer one question I've ever asked your sorry behind. I thought I was a hypocrite?

Why can't you prove that you ineffective provable zero?

You'll be waiting for Hell to freeze over....or at least as long as I'll be waiting for you to answer one question I've ever asked your sorry behind. I thought I was a hypocrite?

Why can't you prove that you ineffective provable zero?

I will be waiting for hell to freeze over for you to find balls??[roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll]

I will be waiting for hell to freeze over for you to find balls??[roll][roll][roll][roll][roll][roll]

Hey Barr do you know what the definition of "ineffective" is?
(I used that word to describe your posts)

• pointless
  • profitless
  • futile
  • impractical
  • unavailing
  • unachievable
  • incompetent
  • unproductive
  • unusable
  • incapable
  • inadequate
  • inept
  • impotent
  • worthless
  • hopeless
All that in one thread from you. Damn, You good Bruh!
giphy.gif

Extra bonus for @tjebarr

Since you failed to provide "non sourced content" from those you claim post such "daily" here is a Pro Trump story on the Mexico immigration deal announced just this past weekend.

Your challenge: Find in this article one "unnamed source" or "non quoted source" mentioned or quoted as fact in the article. In other words, find a "non attributed" source in this "Pro Trump" article similar to the "unnamed source" or "numerous Government Officials" quoted as verification in your linked NYT article. Easy, simple, factual, right Barr?

Trump announces tariff avoiding deal with Mexico
https://nypost.com/2019/06/07/trump-announces-tariff-avoiding-deal-with-mexico/

Barr's rantings in this thread remind me of an exchange I had recently with another one of these TDS infected Leftists. Can't even remember who it was...I think @bamaEER ...not sure...at any rate the Leftist poster said "Trump lies about everything".

OK.

So, I simply asked for his "biggest lie"? Someone who lies about "everything" surely has told some 'major league' whoppers correct? No answer. Poster linked me to a whole repository of alleged Trump "lies" some other Leftist had posted and STILL couldn't pick out his worst prevarication.

Same here with Barr. He suggests Trump had this deal hammered out months ago, and just used this manufactured crisis to deflect away from his slumping economy and poor job's report. I asked him who the source was in the story he linked to suggesting this, and he attacks @TarHeelEer , @WVU82 and others for posting other non sourced content on this forum. So I asked him for some examples, and he attacked me for being hypocritical.

Hey @tjebarr know what I think?
giphy.gif

Reactions: WVU82

So, then I asked you to back THAT up, by simply providing at least one of 82's re-tweeted posts offering "non sourced" or "non corroborated" information as fact? (You didn't answer that one either)

You idiot_jk) there is no proof. If you continue to push, barr will start crying that you're mean.....

Biden has been a disaster for the southern border. I would love to have Trump back to fix this mess

Several of them argued with me about wall passionately even after I explained the Human Trafficking and Narco-Terrorism. The wall was to be one measure in a depth in defense strategy in a overall Physical Security Plan. I mentioned it would take other measures too including the most important one. Wanting to.

Biden obviously doesn't want to. That would upset Xi. Too compromised or actually wants to destroy our country. You all can decide for yourselves.

Several of them argued with me about wall passionately even after I explained the Human Trafficking and Narco-Terrorism. The wall was to be one measure in a depth in defense strategy in a overall Physical Security Plan. I mentioned it would take other measures too including the most important one. Wanting to.

Biden obviously doesn't want to. That would upset Xi. Too compromised or actually wants to destroy our country. You all can decide for yourselves.
Both

I can't prove you wrong. Biden could. But I don't see it happening in any real way that makes a difference.
If you simply look at the results of his destructive policies what other conclusion can you reach besides he and the Leftist revolutionaries pulling his marionet strings are deliberately trying to destroy the country?

iu

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT