ADVERTISEMENT

You trumptards excited about Trump's Mexico farce?

Nothing like creating a crisis and then "reaching" a deal to end the crisis in which the resolution is half illegal and the other half isn't going to be implemented anytime soon if ever by Mexico. But hey, he is a great deal maker and he has solved the immigration issue.

And these nuts will swear he is doing wonders with his great leadership.

Nothing like creating a crisis and then "reaching" a deal to end the crisis in which the resolution is half illegal and the other half isn't going to be implemented anytime soon if ever by Mexico. But hey, he is a great deal maker and he has solved the immigration issue.

giphy.gif

So the crisis is over? Great deal! No more need for a wall or concentration camps!

So the crisis is over? Great deal! No more need for a wall or concentration camps!
Trump never said any such thing....but.....Chuckie did. Trump is trying to get Mexico to do something.......I'll wait before I pass judgement on this latest effort. There were walls and "concentration camps" long before Trump took office.

Trump never said any such thing....but.....Chuckie did. Trump is trying to get Mexico to do something.......I'll wait before I pass judgement on this latest effort. There were walls and "concentration camps" long before Trump took office.
FEMA camps ....WORK!

Reactions: bornaneer

How about America force you to host....four or five of the these illegals (from the Ebola countries) and then we'll ask for your interview,on how much you embrace border crawlers...Itll be fun...for the Patriots...

Mexico stops ALL Central America immigrants at their southern border...(like International Law says and which Mexico has broken for 20 years)

there is a 90 day - "See if Mexico abides by the Rules" option...

IF Mexico doesn't DO THEIR THING, then Trump will go straight to a 20% Tariff and their economy will collapse.

So, all those bribes that Pelosi & Co took are pretty much gone...

and now the cartels will be selling that info to the highest bidder..

AND the rest is up to the idiot Dems...

What's the better Democrat alternative? Let's compare plans.

Oh sorry you Leftists. I found the "better" Democrat plan. It was passed in the House this week. Essentially it's open borders, reduce or eliminate ICE enforcements, grant immediate citizenship to all illegals currently here, and increase allottments for those demanding asylum.

That should stop the flow of folks coming across, maybe reduce it to well under 100,000 a month ya think? [eyeroll]

I'll tell you what still amazes me? That Democrat alternative. How long did it take for that masterpiece?

Schumer mocks Trump: 'I'm sure we won't be hearing any more' about illegal immigration | TheHill
https://thehill.com/homenews/senate...co-tariff-deal-im-sure-we-wont-be-hearing-any

Hey Barr can you explain why the DHS request for additional funding 5 weeks ago to address significant increases in illegal border crossings wasn't even voted on by the House?

So Trump threatens tariffs, brings Mexico in to negotiate a solution and you're critical. Well, what did the Democrats do about it?

It's OK to not answer. That's what you do when 'ya can't.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT