ADVERTISEMENT

You think Biden is one of the first in line to get the vaccine?

Blackberry Smoke

All-Conference
Gold Member
Feb 15, 2008
West Virginia
Chappelle went off on Trump's getting the special treatment when he got the virus (dude, he's the President, you think Obama wouldn't have gotten the same?). Let's see how quick Biden and staff snap up the vaccine.

Chappelle went off on Trump's getting the special treatment when he got the virus (dude, he's the President, you think Obama wouldn't have gotten the same?). Let's see how quick Biden and staff snap up the vaccine.
Well he is in the age group that would need the protection the most.

Reactions: Blackberry Smoke
I got a good laugh at his response today about the news that two companies have developed a vaccine that is 90% effective in testing.......he said the companies vaccine has to based on science. Does the poor guy really think that Pfizer and BioNTech don't base development on science? It's going to be a fun next few years.

I got a good laugh at his response today about the news that two companies have developed a vaccine that is 90% effective in testing.......he said the companies vaccine has to based on science. Does the poor guy really think that Pfizer and BioNTech don't base development on science? It's going to be a fun next few years.
Well he does choose truth over facts, so.....

Reactions: oceantide83
Yeah, if we weren't being faced with such serious matters (i.e. COVID, the radical left, China dominance) it could get kinda humorous. I'll give the radicals one year and the same bunch that attacked Trump will turn on Uncle Joe.

Reactions: polar80
I have seen that response from many. It is scary the guy who claims to have a plan to fix a pandemic doesnt understand how a vaccine is developed.

I have seen that response from many. It is scary the guy who claims to have a plan to fix a pandemic doesnt understand how a vaccine is developed.
He has NO fukin plan.

NA-AW601_REMEMB_DV_20090320141419.jpg
Even this guy (and a lot of our own ancestors) use science

Reactions: Christian96

Because this isn't a "vaccine". It's snake oil that makes us feel like we are safe. So now the deaths will be "natural causes" or "flu related" again. I'm fine with that. Let's move on!

Because this isn't a "vaccine". It's snake oil that makes us feel like we are safe. So now the deaths will be "natural causes" or "flu related" again. I'm fine with that. Let's move on!
That may all be true but I can promise you that Pfizer spent a shitload of money developing and testing whatever it is per FDA policies aka science.

After seeing the comments from the trumpers in this thread, I am thrilled the guy you voted for lost.

Not in WV. I can get good moonshine almost everywhere I go.
Most people are making sugar shine, its good, clean & easy to flavor & no mess ...I can make a steel out of old stainless fire ext just plug it in & 1 gallon of wine makes 1 qt of shine .

Most people are making sugar shine, its good, clean & easy to flavor & no mess ...I can make a steel out of old stainless fire ext just plug it in & 1 gallon of wine makes 1 qt of shine .
Last time I went to Bradshaw the boys pulled a quart of it from their trailer and that was fire water. It gave me heartburn.

Reactions: roadtrasheer
Covid is exactly what many thought it was - a souped-up flu virus designed to elicit fear in the populace. Everything else can fall into place afterwards. Spread the lie, then spread the fear.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT