ADVERTISEMENT

You simply don't win

RAK

All-American
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Ohio
On the road committing 3 turnovers. Seems we got away from what was allowing us to win.. tenacity on D, and smart offensive play.
We didn't have our heads in the game today. How and why those games happen, I never understood. But in my time I was in games like that in a few sports. You know your good enough , no doubt you have the ability, then the game starts and you turn into an egg laying machine for no known reason.
I remember a baseball tournament, we were the last place team , getting the draw against the no 1team in the league by far. No 10 rule then. We won 17 or 18 -1.. Just totally embarrassed the other team, but as they say, enjoy the wins when you can, next day was our turn to play like the three stooges. Sports is weird. But we were that team that couldn't figure themselves today, and gift wrapped this one. Next week, peddle to the metal start to finish please.

Yes, sh_t happens. They need to get back on the horse and finish the race strong.

I predict that WV will run it up on Kansas just like Oklahoma did. That will put WV right back in the mix. But, remember this. If you want to see WV lose.............................just rank them in the Top 25. At least that's what you will find out if you study history.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT