ADVERTISEMENT

You got to see this.

Except that is only true in the mind of the delusional herd fans who hate WVU. There are no facts to back it up.
No facts? Are these the same 'no facts' that lead you to believe you're smarter than everyone else? Are these the same 'no facts' that lead you to believe you don't 'engineer' cone drop sites? Are these the same 'no facts' that lead you to believe you have a better life than Rifle? Or, are you simply happy with being a bottom feeder in a big boy britches conference? I mean, those are the facts. You can look them up.

15-21 in the Big 12 since you joined. And there's no proof to back that up? Damn you're dumb

Dave can spell "hypocrite" correctly which is more than I can say for you. I saw him do it this morning.

Inside joke. On the "Off Topic" forum this morning, Dave spelled "hypocrite" correctly and I congratulated him for it. Spelling hypocrite correctly is such a rare thing on sports boards it should be pointed out as a shining example to others.

Pulling it off is up there with doing the same with "no one" and "lose", which oddly become "noone" and "loose" on the internet. I blame the "Hooked On Phonics" junk sold to parents for their kids on TV in the 80's and 90's for internet spelling.

Inside joke. On the "Off Topic" forum this morning, Dave spelled "hypocrite" correctly and I congratulated him for it. Spelling hypocrite correctly is such a rare thing on sports boards it should be pointed out as a shining example to others.

Pulling it off is up there with doing the same with "no one" and "lose", which oddly become "noone" and "loose" on the internet. I blame the "Hooked On Phonics" junk sold to parents for their kids on TV in the 80's and 90's for internet spelling.

Don't forget that a lot has become "alot"...

And what the hell is "a whole nother?"

Don't forget that a lot has become "alot"...

And what the hell is "a whole nother?"
I dont sweat internet spelling much. I write technical documents all day and I'll be damned if I am going to worry about the little stuff during my free time.. As long as I make my point and as long as I can understand your point I am good.

Last edited:
Reactions: 30CAT
I dont sweat internet spelling much. I write technical documents all day and I'll be damned if I am going to worry about the little stuff during my free time.. As long as I make my point and as long as I can understand your point I am good.

That makes "since".

You are an annoying little terd but the hilarious part is that you are so anal about it yet you make so many mistakes. Im guessing the smaller the penis the better the grammar.

What bad luck dice did you roll then fool?

Sorry boo. I have no clue what that means.

I should've known you would not get this. You have a small penis and you have bad grammar. Probably why you handle road cones all day, not much else to offer.

Agree 100%

Speaking of dead mothers, mine hated violets with a passion. It was always "Mike, get out there and kill those damned things!"

Where she's buried at is open and sunny, I go on down Memorial Day and her birthday, which is in early December. With the first, the place has been mowed a few times and the grass has taken over, with the latter, everything is dead.

Last September I had her headstone replaced with something nicer as the surface on the first one was pitting. I checked it a couple of times in the winter to make sure the frost and frozen ground wasn't shifting it around. Things looked good.

In April a cousin died. As I'm over the family plot, I had to decide where to plant him as it's a little tight where his parents are buried. I walked over to look at Mom's tombstone when I got there and her entire grave was covered in a mat of violets! If there's a God, he's got a very twisted sense of humor.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT