ADVERTISEMENT

You DO know you won last Saturday, don't you?

I've not heard a word from you. I thought it was a good win for you.

We are not Herdiots...............so we realize that with a 4-6 record that it would be foolish to go around thumping our chest about the one good win of the season. Go back to the Herd board and celebrate beating a team that suspended its best players before you played them.

We are not Herdiots...............so we realize that with a 4-6 record that it would be foolish to go around thumping our chest about the one good win of the season. Go back to the Herd board and celebrate beating a team that suspended its best players before you played them.
I wasn't sure anyone on the Woodshed was aware you didn't lose Saturday. I don't consider myself a "chest thumper." However, I DO believe when a sub-par team travels and pulls off an upset, they should be acknowledged. Also, I can assure you that YOU are on the Herd board much more than myself.

Hahahahaha....I don't believe I have poked fun of your shitty team one time this season.
Well done.

Feeling guilty?

Full disclosure:
If she walks, my daughter gets her Masters Degree next month Summa Cum Laude from Marshall.

So, you attended West Virginia State, and your daughter attends Marshall, but you beat your chest about WVU and call me a fraud? The real fraud is the clown that you see in the mirror when you brush your tooth in the morning.

[laughing]

So, you attended West Virginia State, and your daughter attends Marshall, but you beat your chest about WVU and call me a fraud? The real fraud is the clown that you see in the mirror when you brush your tooth in the morning.

[laughing]
I graduated from WVSC, been a life long fan of WVU and my daughter was Summa Cum Laude at the University of Charleston with two Bachelor degrees as well.

You are a childish bore with your same old song and dance. Any questions?

Last edited:
Do you want a cookie to share with your daughter, "coach?" I too graduated Summa Cum Laude with a double major, and did it in three years at a better school, so do I get a cupcake?

[roll]

Do you want a cookie to share with your daughter, "coach?" I too graduated Summa Cum Laude with a double major, and did it in three years at a better school, so do I get a cupcake?

[roll]

Sure you did..........just like you own a Charleston law firm, live in a 5700 sq. ft. home in Scott Depot, and played football at Ahia State after starting your education at Ahia U. Next you'll tell us that you're married to Morgan Fairchild..........yeah, that's the ticket. Every time you post I'm reminded of this..............

Last edited:
Reactions: Snow Sled Baby
Next you'll tell us that you're married to Morgan Fairchild....
69 year old Morgan Fairchild. Gosh damn Buzzard, I knew you was old, but that's who you think of for someone having some hot ass wife? 69 year old Morgan Fairchild. LMAO, get in bed and take your afternoon snooze, you old decrepit, non-witty, fish-eyed fool.

Reactions: tOSUGrad90
69 year old Morgan Fairchild. Gosh damn Buzzard, I knew you was old, but that's who you think of for someone having some hot ass wife? 69 year old Morgan Fairchild. LMAO, get in bed and take your afternoon snooze, you old decrepit, non-witty, fish-eyed fool.
She still looks good to me bro!

She still looks good to me bro!

She is like a fine wine..........a little age doesn't hurt at all.

35ff398d08c7e269319692f114fb8551.jpg

We don’t want to hurt your feelings. Besides we all knew the outcome before it ever got started
Hurt our feelings for coming up with a miracle win? Okay.

How would anyone that has been awake all season think that WVU would beat a top 25 team on the road as a 14 point dog?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT